How to search players by gamertag?

Discus and support How to search players by gamertag? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How i can search players by gamertag from the xbox site? 59edccde-0856-48e0-83fa-57ff42339605 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Romans96, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Romans96
    Romans96 Guest

How i can search players by gamertag from the xbox site?

:)

Romans96, Feb 2, 2020
  2. TooledUpUnicorn Win User

Login on xbox.com then go to freinds the click on find someone new and type in their gamer tag and you have them!
  3. Romans96 Win User

nobody knows something for this?
  4. Romans96 Win User

5. FabioHVSilva Win User

Yes, its possible. You need to login on xbox.com, after go to profile and select friends. On the right side you will the option to find the player you want.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Romans96,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to help.

If you go online to your Xbox account at http://account.xbox.com/, on the right-hand side of the page you will see a column with two tabs that say Messages & Friends. Click on the tab
    that says Friends and then a search box will appear for you to find someone by Gamertag.

You also have the option of downloading the Xbox app for your mobile device and search from there. I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. How to search players by gamertag? - Similar Threads - search players gamertag

2. Searching xbox player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Searching xbox player: Hey, I am searching someone with an Xbox one who can login into my Xbox account and start fortnite. I would give a 14day game pass for doing that. 6d8ab8a9-b041-463c-b2d9-3dc1e2d3ff08
  3. Searching Eurosport Player for XBOX One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Searching Eurosport Player for XBOX One: Im searching for the Eurosport Player. I found following side which said, that the is available on XBOX One but I cant find it in Store: Apps | Xbox One 9d597529-6264-4d89-bf00-fae89c2180c0
  4. Searching for players...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Searching for players...: Starting a new survival world, send message on xbox. Over the age of 16 please. 985272b7-c443-4dac-a826-01404a12e274
  5. searching for active gta v players :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    searching for active gta v players :): if u are interested please feel free to add me I prefer if u have a mic all player are welcome to comment and only prefer average players this is for xbox one please reply asap ps also looking to...
  6. searching for resident evil 5 players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    searching for resident evil 5 players: if u are interested send me a message or invite to party I have a mic my gt is and prefer if my partner does as well but as long as they can communicate all is well reply asap :)...
  7. Searching for other minecraft players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Searching for other minecraft players: Just looking for other players for minecraft survival . Just looking for players who want to kill the enderdragon 0c43f93d-fff6-4dc3-b539-f09bb7989949
  8. searching for xboxone minecraft players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    searching for xboxone minecraft players: looking for verey active players building battles ect 95f7ec52-5225-433e-bee1-5416b22697dd
  9. In search of new friends and co-op players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In search of new friends and co-op players: I'm in college and have lost friends when returning to school each year since I'm not on 24/7, so I'm searching for some new ones haha. I'm on both 360 and One. I'm a casual gamer who just likes...
  10. Did the last update break the game more? Stuck searching for players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did the last update break the game more? Stuck searching for players.: I'm trying to play right now and can't get past the searching for players screen. I've been able to play into the past, it would be slow and sometimes require me to restart the game, but it always...