How to see time played per day on Xbox

Discus and support How to see time played per day on Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to get a report showing overall use of xbox, not specific to a game. b43b01c2-7600-441b-a24a-96047b3c408b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by imthescrubjr, Aug 29, 2019.

1. imthescrubjr
    imthescrubjr Guest

I am trying to get a report showing overall use of xbox, not specific to a game.

:)

imthescrubjr, Aug 29, 2019
  2. AdzFoz Win User

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/12441/microsoft-account-see-child-device-activity

Explains all at the link.
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

I believe that for child account there must be this statistic.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi JR,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

There is no way to knqw it for a normal account, you can set some timing for a child one but for an adult its no possible.

Regards
  6. wmu3217 Win User

How can I see how much time an adult spends on xbox?

El Mago TV, awesome! That solves part of my problem. That shows the total minutes. Any idea how to see the minutes per day with dates and times?
Thema:

1. How to see time played per day on Xbox - Similar Threads - played per

2. "You cannot play multiplayer"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play multiplayer": Help. I done everything. Nothing changed. I really want to play minecraft. Please help 8d168e8b-e224-4743-b4ce-1a9195d93206
  3. Gears 5 freezes, can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 freezes, can't play: In the lobby for Horde it freezes when loading map, in campaign it freezes when count down hits 1. It's taken forever to get the game to load to the point where I can choose what to play, but now...
  4. Must be signed in to play Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Must be signed in to play Forza Horizon 4 on PC: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 on windows store. When I try to launch it, it says that I must be signed in in order to play it. When I bring up my Microsoft account, there are no issues. I...
  5. Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...: Trying to play Minecraft LAN with my girlfriend. She was playing on the Switch. We signed out of that, then signed into it on the PC. Was working fine, but we attempted to sign back in on the...
  6. Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3: I'll admit I've been binging. Level 50 today. But in the past two sessions my xbox has randomly shut down while in middle of a load screen or right in the middle of playing. I have a backup power...
  7. xbox one s 14 months old , 3 hours maximum per day a 9 and 7 year old playing and broken??...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s 14 months old , 3 hours maximum per day a 9 and 7 year old playing and broken??...: Hi Microsoft, Thanks for selling us a console that has lasted just over 14 months. I have since been advised to pay another £130 to have it repaired as your warranty has expired by 2 months. I...
  8. How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ...: Streamers being sick & forgetting to eat & drink have brought this question to mind. Being that I am a streamer I play Xbox at least 4 hours a day. On weekends I play longer 8 to 10 hours. I...
  9. Ridiculous _ Will try to play once per week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ridiculous _ Will try to play once per week: I love MS Jigsaw but can no longer put up with the EXTREMELY poor functionality! A puzzle which normally would have taken me 20 - 32 minutes now takes 55 to 80 minutes as the game suspends waiting...
  10. I would like to display my time played, global or per game. Is it possible? If not, can You ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to display my time played, global or per game. Is it possible? If not, can You ...: I had problems with other third services... 52098c83-497a-4d1f-a8f5-168080dbd396