How to see time played per day on Xbox

Discus and support How to see time played per day on Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to get a report showing overall use of xbox, not specific to a game. b43b01c2-7600-441b-a24a-96047b3c408b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by imthescrubjr, Aug 29, 2019.

1. imthescrubjr
    imthescrubjr Guest

I am trying to get a report showing overall use of xbox, not specific to a game.

:)

imthescrubjr, Aug 29, 2019
  2. AdzFoz Win User

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/12441/microsoft-account-see-child-device-activity

Explains all at the link.
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

I believe that for child account there must be this statistic.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi JR,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

There is no way to knqw it for a normal account, you can set some timing for a child one but for an adult its no possible.

Regards
  6. wmu3217 Win User

How can I see how much time an adult spends on xbox?

El Mago TV, awesome! That solves part of my problem. That shows the total minutes. Any idea how to see the minutes per day with dates and times?
Thema:

1. How to see time played per day on Xbox - Similar Threads - played per

2. I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Iguanalifekiller [link] [comments]
  3. Original Xbox games you still play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox games you still play: Hey peeps just wondering how many of you still play your actual original xbox and what games. I've been playing through the original battlefront and some dead or alive 3....
  4. Accepted for game streaming but still cannot play!

in XboX Insiders
    Accepted for game streaming but still cannot play!: Good evening everybody! I got accepted for the project x cloud (game streaming app android) but i still cannot play. I contacted xbox live chat but they said i had to report my problem and on the...
  5. Xbox One - Can you play a game from disc while another is updating?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Can you play a game from disc while another is updating?: I am updating Call of Duty: Modern Warfare without a disc. While it is updating, can I play another game from disc that is already installed? Thanks. ecf18e88-3274-4d6a-8b04-6b67eba6a204
  6. So on my xbox streaming app (xcloud) I can only play the master chief collection, one of my...

in XboX Insiders
    So on my xbox streaming app (xcloud) I can only play the master chief collection, one of my...: submitted by /u/ThiccBoiVids [link] [comments]
  7. xbox one s 14 months old , 3 hours maximum per day a 9 and 7 year old playing and broken??...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s 14 months old , 3 hours maximum per day a 9 and 7 year old playing and broken??...: Hi Microsoft, Thanks for selling us a console that has lasted just over 14 months. I have since been advised to pay another £130 to have it repaired as your warranty has expired by 2 months. I...
  8. How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much time per day do you spend playing Xbox? Do you make sure you drink water? Do you move ...: Streamers being sick & forgetting to eat & drink have brought this question to mind. Being that I am a streamer I play Xbox at least 4 hours a day. On weekends I play longer 8 to 10 hours. I...
  9. Ridiculous _ Will try to play once per week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ridiculous _ Will try to play once per week: I love MS Jigsaw but can no longer put up with the EXTREMELY poor functionality! A puzzle which normally would have taken me 20 - 32 minutes now takes 55 to 80 minutes as the game suspends waiting...
  10. I would like to display my time played, global or per game. Is it possible? If not, can You ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to display my time played, global or per game. Is it possible? If not, can You ...: I had problems with other third services... 52098c83-497a-4d1f-a8f5-168080dbd396