How to send Xbox One X to microsoft service center in India ?

Discus and support How to send Xbox One X to microsoft service center in India ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well I finally decided to send my Xbox One X to service center as its still under warranty can anyone tell me or guide me how to send my Xbox One X to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anirban-Xbox, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Anirban-Xbox
    Anirban-Xbox Guest

Well I finally decided to send my Xbox One X to service center as its still under warranty

can anyone tell me or guide me how to send my Xbox One X to microsoft service center in India

whenever I tried support I got this message , what does that mean ?
    How to send Xbox One X to microsoft service center in India ? [​IMG]

:)

Anirban-Xbox, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Mutant Thor Win User

Xbox Randomly shuts down.

Thank you for the reply. But since I am In India now and the Xbox is from us. I have to send it to us for some one to send to microsoft service center.
  3. Anirban-Xbox Win User

Why servicing a Xbox is so much complicated ?

every time I tried support I got the same error message

Now I am getting really [Mod removed- inappropriate] microsoft

if you can't provide warranty in India then why are you selling them in India ?

PS4 is way better hassle free warranty , just go to nearest sony service center and they will take it

I've called Microsoft service center in Kolkata India and they will not take any xbox for repairing or replacement

Why you let us suffer that much ?

is someone here who can help me with this ?
  4. Ironwilled Win User

5. mareledanut Win User

Hi, i would suggest contacting Xbox support
    here
    . Hope it helps.
  6. pathikthegreat Win User

Xbox One S not starting

I want to get it fixed but i cant seem to find any Microsoft service centers in India ...
Thema:

1. How to send Xbox One X to microsoft service center in India ? - Similar Threads - send microsoft service

2. MIcrosoft U. Word games ; updates send you back to square one but do not reset the quizzes...

in XBoX on Windows
    MIcrosoft U. Word games ; updates send you back to square one but do not reset the quizzes...: How come from time to time you get sent to square one? Then you think: no harm in doing the same quiz again. Only... you can't, because they appear to you as completed. This is at least the 4th...
  3. Mande mi xbox para reparacion microsoft lo resolvio y me lo devolvio, y no ha llegado[Send...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mande mi xbox para reparacion microsoft lo resolvio y me lo devolvio, y no ha llegado[Send...: Mande mi xbox para reparacion microsoft lo resolvió y me lo devolvió, lo mando por la entidad llamada fedex la cual dice que no me puede entregar el xbox porque a microsoft se le olvido mandar la...
  4. When I try joining the Windows 10 Minecraft beta it sends me to the Microsoft store even...

in XboX Insiders
    When I try joining the Windows 10 Minecraft beta it sends me to the Microsoft store even...: Basically as the title says. I bought the game through the Minecraft website. I have the Java edition. Do I need the version bought through the Microsoft store to be able to take part in the ray...
  5. Support for microsoft reward can't send request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support for microsoft reward can't send request: Hello, since 3 week, i try to do a request to microsoft reward but when everything is complete an error appear and say please try againe later,... I have contact 2 time by phone to help me but...
  6. MICROSOFT SEND WRONG ACTIVATION CODE FOR MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIM 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    MICROSOFT SEND WRONG ACTIVATION CODE FOR MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIM 2020: I JUST BUY THE DVD OF MFS 2020 PREMIUM DELUXE.AFTER INSTALL I REDEEM ACTIVATION CODE AND THE GAME PLAYED LIKE STANDARD EDITION....ANY HELP????ACTIVATION CODE IS PREMIUM DELUXE CODE.......
  7. Microsoft not sending redemption codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft not sending redemption codes: I bought my version of Minecraft before Oct. 19th 2018 so I was trying to redeem whatever it is in microsoft so I could get Minecraft Bedrock Edition for free, which is what I was promised....
  8. How to send a video to Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to send a video to Microsoft?: A person named haireater13 was making fun of me because my dad left me and told me to jump off a bridge when I was in a party with him I recorded it on my phone but how do I show it to microsoft...
  9. Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device?: Ahhhh yes, my question. When you create a service order for Microsoft to fetch your faulty device. Do they actually come and fetch or do I have to send it in myself? I understand given the current...
  10. Will Microsoft send pre order notices to the Xbox community?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft send pre order notices to the Xbox community?: Will Microsoft send pre order notices to the Xbox community? 10eec594-1377-4271-9d94-f3f8ba3375c7