How to set time limits as it was in 360?

Discus and support How to set time limits as it was in 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Parental settings in 360 allowed to define daily time limit. Is there a similar functionality in One? I can't find it. Will be nice to get it all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by badadim, May 6, 2014.

1. badadim
    badadim Guest

Parental settings in 360 allowed to define daily time limit. Is there a similar functionality in One? I can't find it.

Will be nice to get it all integrated into Microsoft Family Settings btw....

:)

badadim, May 6, 2014
  2. JackoV
    JackoV Guest
    how to set time limits for childs

i need to set up time limit for each one of my kids, how ?

JackoV, May 6, 2014
  3. MichaelRosen
    MichaelRosen Guest

The irony is that I get weekly emails reporting my kids' time spent per game/activity.

MichaelRosen, May 6, 2014
  4. Rjcrane
    Rjcrane Guest

At the moment I don't think it is possible to set time limits on child accounts, however Microsoft may add this feature in the near future.

Rjcrane, May 6, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

The One does not have a timer setting.
  6. Rjcrane Win User

At the moment I don't think it is possible to set time limits on child accounts, however Microsoft may add this feature in the near future.
  7. MichaelRosen Win User

The One does not have a timer setting.
    The irony is that I get weekly emails reporting my kids' time spent per game/activity.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

how to set a time limit on Xbox one?

Hi, there is no option to set a time limit on the Xbox One like there was on the 360.
  9. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Game time limits page missing?

Thema:

1. How to set time limits as it was in 360? - Similar Threads - set limits was

2. Set home Xbox limits

in XBoX Accessibility
    Set home Xbox limits: i dont believe it makes any sense that only one platform of gaming restricts its paying users from transferring home xbox to a max of 5 a year so the questions here is will xbox have any plans to...
  3. Auto-detect limits to 640X480 resolution - 4k set manually

in XboX Insiders
    Auto-detect limits to 640X480 resolution - 4k set manually: [IMG] submitted by /u/nj12nets [link] [comments]
  4. Setting up screen time limits

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up screen time limits: Why is this so difficult? I had to create an email account for my son to do this. Why can't you just use his gametag name to identify him? So it didn't work and trouble shooting said something...
  5. How do i set up xbox time limits without a child account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i set up xbox time limits without a child account?: Hello, My kid plays on his own XBOX one and he plays on my parent account. I dont want to set him up with a child account because hes not old enough for an email address, plus he'll loose all...
  6. Can I set screen time limits on a parent or main account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I set screen time limits on a parent or main account?: Can I set screen time limits on a parent or main account? eae6d1aa-1e1e-4dde-ac63-6e37d6ec4eef
  7. Setting time limit on adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Setting time limit on adult account: My son has been playing on my (adult) account but I need to set a time limit so the XBox wil turn off. I've set device limits for the family but he does't log in as himself. He said he will lose...
  8. Do I need to go onto the actual Xbox to set screen time limits?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need to go onto the actual Xbox to set screen time limits?: Please show me how to set screen limits. Do I need to go on the Xbox itself as well as Microsoft family? Very frustrated at the moment as my son seems to be able to have unlimited use and I have...
  9. Screentime page - can't set time limit for my child

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screentime page - can't set time limit for my child: When I go to screen time page Sign in to your Microsoft account of my child then I get "Something went wrong—try again in a little while." under Screen time link Can someone help me with...
  10. Why has Microsoft set a limit on bandwidth coming from Xbox Live accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft set a limit on bandwidth coming from Xbox Live accounts?: I have used Xbox Live for about a decade now and this has never been an issue before. Upon moving out of my family's home and attempting to use our Xbox subscription to play online on my secondary...