how to share ultimate pass

Discus and support how to share ultimate pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son is trying to buy a special discounted ultimate pass subscription but MS wont allow, only an adult, but cant seem to work it out. any help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tony Arnold1, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Tony Arnold1
    Tony Arnold1 Guest

My son is trying to buy a special discounted ultimate pass subscription but MS wont allow, only an adult, but cant seem to work it out. any help appreciated

:)

Tony Arnold1, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator not working, details below.

On PC, even if Xbox Game Pass Ultimate there is no option to share it yet but if you're pertaining to Xbox console, yes, you can share Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

(Share) Xbox Live

I have Xbox Gold and Game Pass Ultimate on my designated home console. When my friend signs it to her account on my console. She cannot access my Xbox Live gold or Game Pass Ultimate. How can i share these subscriptions?
    Game sharing is only allowed with in households
  4. andersonpassos Win User

5. Simple OJ Win User

Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

No you can not share game pass ultimate
  6. Ricky Royea Win User

cloud gaming

You would need an Ultimate subscription on your account in order to access Cloud gaming. Sharing with a friend doesn't give you the subscription.
    then how Would I play game's on the ultimate game pass then?
Thema:

1. how to share ultimate pass - Similar Threads - share ultimate pass

2. Xbox Games Pass Ultimate Share with 2nd console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games Pass Ultimate Share with 2nd console?: Ok on my current xbox (xbox one) is my profile, my wifes, and our 2 children, i have the xbox games pass ultimate and the kids do play games that wre downloaded from that specifically for them, I...
  3. About Xbox game pass ultimate sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About Xbox game pass ultimate sharing: Can I play minecraft: java edition while logged in microsoft store account which has game pass, but my account in xbox app is different? 671808c9-0d4f-4754-86a1-04fa8d69b362
  4. How do you share Game Pass Ultimate on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you share Game Pass Ultimate on PC: Hi, Should be straightforward, but .... How do I share Game Pass Ultimate on PC. Works on Xbox Console. I have logged in with the owner account - downloaded the app. Start the app - fine....
  5. Game Pass Ultimate sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate sharing: Hey everyone, I'm trying to game share with my girlfriend and I got everything setup properly and working, mostly. I'm running into a problem where she can install some game pass games but others...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC - Family Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC - Family Sharing: Hey everyone, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for my account and I want to play Co-Op games with my wife, every post/publication I have found speaks about sharing it with a "Child" and thru...
  7. Sharing game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing game pass ultimate: I am trying to share my game pass ultimate with my children on their pc's. I know there is a way but I am just not finding the right setting. I have already made our Xbox the "home" xbox and I...
  8. Family Sharing Ultimate game pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Sharing Ultimate game pass for PC: I recently purchased a gaming PC for my son and want to family share my Ultimate Game pass for PC with him. Please provide an explanation on how I do this. fd96f9b1-3c79-4652-b09d-47d85d0262e2
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate sharing feature.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate sharing feature.: So I have xbox life on one account (12 months). And my brother has a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate subscription. If he shares that with me, will I have 13 months of Xbox game pass ultimate?...
  10. Share Game Pass Ultimate on same Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share Game Pass Ultimate on same Xbox: Hi all, Sorry if this has already been covered but I can’t find a definitive answer. My son got an Xbox S for Christmas and we got a 3 month pass for Game Pass Ultimate. We (hastily) added this...