How to share xbox game pass

Discus and support How to share xbox game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, My brother's account has xbox game pass ultimate, and his account's "home xbox" is on our shared xbox one. My account does not have xbox game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IChooseUAgron15, Jul 31, 2022.

1. How to share xbox game pass

Hello,

My brother's account has xbox game pass ultimate, and his account's "home xbox" is on our shared xbox one.

My account does not have xbox game pass ultimate, and my account's "home xbox" is also on our shared xbox one.

Is it not possible to play xbox game pass on my laptop, using my account? I tried playing game pass on my laptop while he was playing game pass on the xbox, we are both using separate accounts, but it isn't working for me.

Are there any solutions? Thank you!

:)

IChooseUAgron15, Jul 31, 2022
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Game Pass for Family

3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

Hey Erik,

Unfortunately they are separate passes. The Xbox Pass for PC cannot be shared with an Xbox like the way you would share an Xbox game pass through designating an Xbox as home and sharing the benefits that way. PC pass and Xbox pass are separate entities.
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

(Share) Xbox Live

I have Xbox Gold and Game Pass Ultimate on my designated home console. When my friend signs it to her account on my console. She cannot access my Xbox Live gold or Game Pass Ultimate. How can i share these subscriptions?
    Game sharing is only allowed with in households
  5. C5T Win User

Why wont game pass pc work on my dads pc

6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Game Pass for Family

The Xbox One Home system works by sharing your Gold and Game Pass to all gamertags on your Home console. You can learn how to set up Home via this link https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

On any other console you would only need to have your gamertag signed in for other people to share your Gold and Game Pass.

The sharing feature does not extend to PC games or Game Pass
Thema:

How to share xbox game pass

1. How to share xbox game pass - Similar Threads - share game pass

2. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate & Family Sharing for Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate & Family Sharing for Cloud Gaming?: Hi all, having searched through the topic of family sharing and game passes, it looks as though the topic has been covered many times. I am, however, struggling to find details on sharing an...
  3. Game pass sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass sharing: So yesterday I noticed that my friend's game pass on my Xbox stopped showing that I had game pass even were game sharing and I have his home Xbox set to my Xbox so that I could have his games and...
  4. Xbox Games Share - Game Pass Ultimate wont work on main Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games Share - Game Pass Ultimate wont work on main Xbox: Originally my and my daughter both used our own accounts on my Xbox ( will call it A ). She could log in herself without me and use Games downloaded from Games Pass. For example Wild Lands. We...
  5. direct game pass sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    direct game pass sharing: i am looking forward to buying game pass on my series s. My friend is n pc and i want to play game pass games with him. I have seen tutorials on sharing game pass, but they are a hassle and...
  6. Share PC game pass with my Microsoft kids accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share PC game pass with my Microsoft kids accounts: Hi all. I am a family organiser and I am managing two microsoft kids accounts. I have purchased a PC game pass with my own account. I was expecting, that when my kids signed into the Xbox app on...
  7. Can Xbox game downloads and game pass be shared by siblings who share a series a console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox game downloads and game pass be shared by siblings who share a series a console?: Hi. My 2 sons (aged 7 and 10) are planning to buy an Xbox series a to share. They would each set up their own account on this. If they both want to play Minecraft would they both have to pay to...
  8. Xbox Games Pass Ultimate Share with 2nd console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games Pass Ultimate Share with 2nd console?: Ok on my current xbox (xbox one) is my profile, my wifes, and our 2 children, i have the xbox games pass ultimate and the kids do play games that wre downloaded from that specifically for them, I...
  9. About Xbox game pass ultimate sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About Xbox game pass ultimate sharing: Can I play minecraft: java edition while logged in microsoft store account which has game pass, but my account in xbox app is different? 671808c9-0d4f-4754-86a1-04fa8d69b362
  10. PC Game Pass Sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC Game Pass Sharing: Can I share my PC game pass with a family member? It seems that used to be an option, but I can no longer get it to work. e2f3f432-190c-4aa4-9f8b-797fa331ed8b