How to Sign up for Xbox Live on PC

Discus and support How to Sign up for Xbox Live on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC, but the auction house is not unlucked. I need xbox live for that, and i have tried a lot of things, but without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mads Hald, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Mads Hald
    Mads Hald Guest

I am playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC, but the auction house is not unlucked. I need xbox live for that, and i have tried a lot of things, but without luck.

I seriously dont know what to do. Please help me.

Help a brother out

Thank you

:)

Mads Hald, Jul 11, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you already have a Microsoft account with a gamertag, then you already have Xbox Live. Also a gold subscription is not required to play Xbox Live enabled games on the PC.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Like was said above, Xbox Live Gold doesnt exist in Windows 10.

Did you finish the prologue? Because you need to finish it (the first 4 seasons) to unlock the general season status and auction house.

The best is access
    Official Forza Horizon 4 Forums
  4. BLVD x Quick Win User

You can google "xbox sign up", it's pretty straight forward! :)
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

You must have Xbox Live GOLD Subscription or in Shortcut Xbox LIve GOLD.
  6. ll Cxrbon ll Win User

Search up xbox live sign up , everything is straight forward from there.
Thema:

1. How to Sign up for Xbox Live on PC - Similar Threads - Sign Live

2. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  3. Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox...: Olá, desde ontem comecei a ter problemas para fazer login na Xbox Live no Windows 10: Aparece o erro: uma sessão de logon especificada não existe. Talvez ele já tenha sido finalizado...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account: So, I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 for about 2 weeks ago and everything went really smooth and had no problems, but since the 1.12 update, the game crashed and when I launched the game...
  5. Cannot sign into xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into xbox live account: Hi, I have been experiencing an issue when I have trying to sign in to multiple Microsoft services, like xbox console companion and trying to sign into Forza Horizon 4, I keep getting the error...
  6. Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live when playing Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live when playing Gears of War 4: Good day Support team, I have an issue with my copy of Gears 4. Everytime I launch the game and attempt to go online it just keeps rolling (trying) and goes on for hours endlessly. After a while...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  8. xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning: every time I try to log into Xbox360 live I have internet connection ,but a alert sign comes up ,have been trying for the last three days to log on 5bfdad75-0cdc-4397-88f2-cd2916bcd771
  9. Xbox one signs me out of Xbox live in the middle of games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one signs me out of Xbox live in the middle of games: Communication error with xbox live then it signs me out and disconects me from my party. Most times i can sign right back in play a race maybe a race and a half and it does it again. On multiple...
  10. Can’t Sign Into Xbox Live Via Xbox One Console Error Code - 0x87DD0006

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Sign Into Xbox Live Via Xbox One Console Error Code - 0x87DD0006: I’m having issues signing into Xbox live on my XO console I believe this is related to the XBL SSO currently in place that MS XO support have just tweeted on Twitter. I get the following message...