How to Sign up for Xbox Live on PC

Discus and support How to Sign up for Xbox Live on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC, but the auction house is not unlucked. I need xbox live for that, and i have tried a lot of things, but without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mads Hald, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Mads Hald
    Mads Hald Guest

I am playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC, but the auction house is not unlucked. I need xbox live for that, and i have tried a lot of things, but without luck.

I seriously dont know what to do. Please help me.

Help a brother out

Thank you

:)

Mads Hald, Jul 11, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you already have a Microsoft account with a gamertag, then you already have Xbox Live. Also a gold subscription is not required to play Xbox Live enabled games on the PC.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Like was said above, Xbox Live Gold doesnt exist in Windows 10.

Did you finish the prologue? Because you need to finish it (the first 4 seasons) to unlock the general season status and auction house.

The best is access
    Official Forza Horizon 4 Forums
  4. BLVD x Quick Win User

You can google "xbox sign up", it's pretty straight forward! :)
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

You must have Xbox Live GOLD Subscription or in Shortcut Xbox LIve GOLD.
  6. ll Cxrbon ll Win User

Search up xbox live sign up , everything is straight forward from there.
Thema:

1. How to Sign up for Xbox Live on PC - Similar Threads - Sign Live

2. How do i sign in to my Xbox live account on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i sign in to my Xbox live account on Xbox 360?: Before i had tried to get in to my Xbox Live account, it kept denying it. How can i sign in? ed03d159-85c2-4c84-a126-3936ed23b406
  3. signing in to xbox live to play games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    signing in to xbox live to play games: I cannot sign in to play Microsoft Mahjong or Microsoft Solitaire collection on my new pc using windows 10 in mode s. I have tried everything but it will not allow me to sign on help....
  4. Home Menu Completely Frozen On Sign-in; Xbox Live Functions Not Loading Properly But Still...

in XboX Insiders
    Home Menu Completely Frozen On Sign-in; Xbox Live Functions Not Loading Properly But Still...: For the past week or so whenever I boot up my Xbox One S the home menu is completely frozen after partially loading. I can still open the menu with the controller, and the games that are loaded in...
  5. An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile: I have Gears 5 on my windows 10 PC. I can't get into the game. It has the following error. "An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile. What should I do...
  6. Trouble Signing Into Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble Signing Into Xbox Live: Whenever I try to sign into an account on Xbox Live, it says, 'We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live, Invalid JSON String'. There's only one of my accounts that will sign in no problem, but I...
  7. How to sign in to x box live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to sign in to x box live: How to sign in to x box live 119c2f90-c194-4692-923c-732e8eccab6b
  8. nem tudok bejelentkezni a windows liveba [Mod Translation-I can't sign in to windows live]

in XBoX on Windows
    nem tudok bejelentkezni a windows liveba [Mod Translation-I can't sign in to windows live]: gta 4 nem tudok bejelentkezni a windows liveba miért van ? mit rontok el? steamen vettem a játékot gépen bevagyok jelentkevze a mircosoft fiókba [Mod Translation-gta 4 I can't sign in to...
  9. Can't sign in to XBox Live - "Something went wrong please try again later. 0x801901f4"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to XBox Live - "Something went wrong please try again later. 0x801901f4": In another thread somebody pasted their solution, which is delete the account on xbox and recreate it again. I tried it but it doesn't work for me. The system hangs after I typed in my log in...
  10. Error 0x80a40401 - Xbox Live sign in doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x80a40401 - Xbox Live sign in doesn't work: For the second time this error occurs ... The first time I have the problem with the help of Dr. Google solved. Now I have the same mistake again and cannot solve it like the first one ... Does...