How to split a purchase between a pre-paid visa and a debit card

Discus and support How to split a purchase between a pre-paid visa and a debit card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I’m trying to buy an in game purchase, but I want to split the cost between a $25 pre-paid visa and a debit card. The purchase that I want to make is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by semihockey1720, Feb 23, 2019.

1. How to split a purchase between a pre-paid visa and a debit card

I’m trying to buy an in game purchase, but I want to split the cost between a $25 pre-paid visa and a debit card. The purchase that I want to make is $25.99. So I want to pay the 99 cents on my debit card. And the whole $25 on my pre-paid card. Is there
    a way to do that?

:)

semihockey1720, Feb 23, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there again Semi,

We have addressed this inquiry on the
    Original Post
    so please go ahead and check it out and refrain from spamming the forums with double posting since this does go against our Xbox Forums Guidelines. In an effort to minimize the spam we will be locking this post.
  3. KrisFarrell Win User

Microsoft Points.

While the Xbox Billing system is not set up to specifically accept Debit cards, they can work for purchases. I often use my Visa Debit for purchases on Xbox.

Although if a Debit card does not work then there is not much anyone can do, the officially supported methods of payment are Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Paypal.

If you are haveing trouble with a Debit card you could try linking that to a Paypal account and then the Paypal to the Xbox account. Or just use Pre Paid Codes.
  4. xXCamhawkXx Win User

CAN'T USE PAYPAL WHEN USING YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT!!!

If you are concerned about interest and don't have a VISA debit card there are many pre-paid CC options available.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Question About Microsoft Gift Cards

Yes, of course you can. You just need to confirm the purchase. A box will display, advising that the rest of cost will be paid for using the card you have on file. When I pre-ordered Fallout 4, I split the payment between the money in my account and my
    Debit Card.
  6. nevillefarrell Win User

Expiration Date Issue

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80190821

Confirm that you are using an approved payment method

You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express cards in Marketplace as long as they allow international purchases. Even if your card displays a Visa or MasterCard logo, it is possible that it's not approved by your bank or issuing financial institution
    for international purchases.

Note Pre-paid cards, debit cards and gift cards (even those with a Visa or MasterCard logo) do not qualify as international cards and are not currently accepted. they do accept PRE-Paid points cards
Thema:

1. How to split a purchase between a pre-paid visa and a debit card - Similar Threads - split purchase between

2. No surround sound during split screen co op campaign Gears 5!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No surround sound during split screen co op campaign Gears 5!!!: I just shelled out $550 for a new Xbox one X just this week to enjoy dolby atmos and 4K gaming. My very first game is Gears 5 and there are already problems! I am having surround sound issues with...
  3. Can I split payment between credit card and Microsoft balance for a preorder?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I split payment between credit card and Microsoft balance for a preorder?: So back around May when Borderlands 3 became available for preorder I immediately reserved a copy of the Super Deluxe Edition ($99.99) with my credit card attached to my account. Today my wife...
  4. Microsoft, please put the option to split the value of the games on live Brazilian, by...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft, please put the option to split the value of the games on live Brazilian, by...: submitted by /u/Pepertuun82 [link] [comments]
  5. Split screen Forza on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Split screen Forza on PC: Do ANY of the Forza games for the PC support local spilt screen multiplayer? f4515e4d-4cc2-49a6-bdd8-44b25cf13d1a
  6. FORZA 6 split screen - ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA 6 split screen - ?: Здравствуйте! Подскажите пожалуйста, как включить опцию раздельного экрана для двух игроков на FORZA 6 -? [Translation - Hello! Prompt please how to enable split screen option for two players on...
  7. Splitting Xbox-Live from Microsoft-Account into new Microsoft-Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Splitting Xbox-Live from Microsoft-Account into new Microsoft-Account: Dear community, I have a serious issue. A few years back i started using the Xbox-Live-Account from my best friend, because he couldn't play anymore for reasons. He still had like 6 months left...
  8. Can i split a Keyboard between an Xbox and a PC that use the same monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i split a Keyboard between an Xbox and a PC that use the same monitor: Hi , I was wondering if i can split a keyboard between my Xbox one S and PC . They are both connected to the same monitor ( HDMI and VGA). is there a device that would connect to both and...
  9. HDMI split a/v support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDMI split a/v support: Is it possible for Microsoft to send a firmware update to the Xbox One S/X consoles to allow a split a/v. In other words to turn the HDMI input into a HDMI audio only output for Dolby Atmos/DTS X?...
  10. Splitting a payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Splitting a payment: I’m trying to buy an in game purchase, but I want to split the cost between two credit cards. Is there a way to do that? 8c8788a0-619c-4d78-b7de-4f770bcd0c1a