How to stop getting "xbox app has lost connection to console" mid-game...???

Discus and support How to stop getting "xbox app has lost connection to console" mid-game...??? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can't even play 2k20 rec games without this happening. I have to go to network and completely disconnect and reconnect again for anything with internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IonGetTiredBoi, Oct 9, 2019.

1. How to stop getting "xbox app has lost connection to console" mid-game...???

Can't even play 2k20 rec games without this happening. I have to go to network and completely disconnect and reconnect again for anything with internet to start working again? Is there a setting that I need to turn on or off in my network adapter settings?

Updated wireless drivers with Iobit Driver Booster Pro:

https://imgur.com/a/oyGmZQN

Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 network adadpter settings:

https://imgur.com/a/1mwEKvm

Internet speed 110mbps:

https://imgur.com/a/TQEvAbE

POSSIBLE ALTERNATIVE i know of but don't want to use:

connect a ethernet cord to laptop to xbox one s

connectify 2018 (pro) to create a network bridge between my network adapter and xbox one s

the problem with this is that my download/upload speed tank compared to the wireless option. 110mbps to 40mbps.

HELP

EDIT** Just set the Roaming Aggressiveness option to "1. Lowest" in my network adapter options... will update... let's hope that helps.

EDIT 2** -- QUESTION: When streaming from Xbox One S console to Win 10 pro 1903 Xbox One Console Companion - beta (BETTER?), then going to Settings -> Display -> then changing it from Auto-Select (Recommended) to DVI and then changing the other option
    to PC-RGB help? Since technically I am using a DVI and not HDMI?

:)

IonGetTiredBoi, Oct 9, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello IonGetTiredBoi,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Just to clarify, you are streaming games from the Xbox one to your Windows 10 laptop. Correct? If so, you should look into this troubleshooting link for assistance : Troubleshooting
    Xbox Console Companion app game streaming on Windows 10

I would start by attempting to increase the performance of game streaming by following the guidance on this link : Improve Xbox Console
    Companion app for Windows 10 game streaming performance.

Hope this helps!
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Xbox Companion App Changed?

As it seems, the Xbox App on Windows 10 has now been renamed the Xbox Console Companion app. It happened around mid part of this year.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Unplugging Xbox One deletes Updating games/Apps

If an update is stopped mid point, it will remove the game/app. This is by design to stop corrupted files.
  5. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Online difficulties

Maybe you lost connection to your network mid game?

A hard reset should fix this. Hold the power button for 10 seconds on the console and turn it back on again.
  6. DangerousBard Win User

GTA V Loading Screen Freeze

Try to remove you console's HDD and put it back in place. Sometimes data gets lost because of the HDD has lost connection.
Thema:

1. How to stop getting "xbox app has lost connection to console" mid-game...??? - Similar Threads - stop getting app

2. Will we ever get the option to stop a wireless controller turning off by itself WITHOUT...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we ever get the option to stop a wireless controller turning off by itself WITHOUT...: I mean it's pretty standard on PlayStation, and it would just make sense to have it xbox too. submitted by /u/Veliosa [link] [comments]
  3. x box one s has stopped getting switched on suddenly

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box one s has stopped getting switched on suddenly: Tried to create a repair order online as no service center in India but getting message saying "We’re sorry. The accessory or device you are requesting is not available. Please contact Microsoft...
  4. Why are hackers getting away with it, Microsoft is doing nothing to stop them WHY?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are hackers getting away with it, Microsoft is doing nothing to stop them WHY?: My son was playing xbox enjoying himself when this hacker too his account he has not stop he did it again this year and Microsoft is doing nothing about they are a million dollar company and yet...
  5. Every time XboxOne X starts, I get message Installation Stopped on games I never wanted to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time XboxOne X starts, I get message Installation Stopped on games I never wanted to...: Every time XboxOne X starts, I get message Installation Stopped on games I never wanted to install Steps Boot up XboxOne X Messages pop up that installation stopped on multiple games. The issue...
  6. getting comm banned for telling a troll to stop griefing and to play a diffrent game

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting comm banned for telling a troll to stop griefing and to play a diffrent game: I just got banned because i messaged a smurf who was trolling on overwatcn so i told him to stop being childish and play a diffrent game, xbox is [Mod Removed]. e0d77c7c-62b7-443f-bc77-c67903bbb520
  7. My sons headset has stopped working. Works on a laptop but can’t get it to work on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons headset has stopped working. Works on a laptop but can’t get it to work on Xbox 1: sons headset won’t work. Will work on a laptop but if you plug it into wireless controller nothing happens. Was working fine yesterday?? a33e007a-050d-4198-914b-e85ca06f7786
  8. Game will not load so I cannot continue to play. It gets to a certain spot and stops.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game will not load so I cannot continue to play. It gets to a certain spot and stops.: Am playing with animals but can't get past the Leafy Anole. The puzzle won't load thus I cannot continue on and play the other puzzles. Please help!!!!! e484b568-ff3a-4688-b2f2-b87b6a668d61
  9. Xbox One Preview App (Stopped Getting Updates)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Preview App (Stopped Getting Updates): Hello, I am a member of the Xbox One Preview Member and was receiving updates. Now, I am no longer receiving updates or can access any of the stuff that I had access to before. I'm not sure what...
  10. My sons headset has stopped working. Works on a laptop but can’t get it to work on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons headset has stopped working. Works on a laptop but can’t get it to work on Xbox 1: sons headset won’t work. Will work on a laptop but if you plug it into wireless controller nothing happens. Was working fine yesterday?? a33e007a-050d-4198-914b-e85ca06f7786