How to stop my Xbox one S from updating while still staying online?

Discus and support How to stop my Xbox one S from updating while still staying online? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Here is the problem, normally I would have no problem updating but i live in Iran and the xbox system was recently banned here? I used to enter the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PadinaBehzadi, Aug 1, 2020.

1. How to stop my Xbox one S from updating while still staying online?

Here is the problem, normally I would have no problem updating

but i live in Iran and the xbox system was recently banned here? I used to enter the DNS manually so it would have no problem updating but

now I have a new wifi and everytime i would want to change the dns servers manually it would jump into the updating page before i could, ive even clicked off the “keep my xbox updated” botton and tried putting the dns before connecting but my wifi wont connect
    that way.

all my updates are off and i have no apps on queue for download

Is there anyway i could stop the page from coming up?

:)

PadinaBehzadi, Aug 1, 2020
  2. SamHernandez1 Win User

Xbox making high pitched squealing noises!!

It happen also to me with my Xbox One Fat, the only way to make it stop was unplugged it...but one day it stops, without any advice.

What Xbox do you have and from how long it's making noise?
    Its been making the noise for quite a while now, a lot longer then i should have been letting it go on. My xbox one is one of the original ones. I don't have an s or x.
  3. ShottexSniper Win User

Constantly disconnecting from xbox live while playing campaign or spartan ops in Halo 4

Welcome DCash,

Well, On My Xbox, It Also Does That, It Maybe That Your NAT is Strict or Moderate, You may need to go into your router settings and change how long an IP can stay online while you are also not playing an online match, what i did, was set my xbox's custom
    IP address outside the firewall of my router. This solution has stopped me from disconnecting from xbox live at all, Unless I Sign out or have to update a game of course.
  4. OriginalEyeball Win User

there will come a time when......

Servers will probably stay up for a good while after BF4 releases.When they die out and they stop making a profit then they will take them down,I mean look how long BF2MC servers stayed and they were free!They won't take them down while money is being made
    from them.
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Disk unreadable

Disk Unreadable is not necessarily a console issue.... try letting the disk spin until it stops while still staying at the menu. Also, check whether it's just the one disk.
  6. iiDeviLxX Win User

Weird Xbox one S noise while on standby

My Xbox One S is making bursts of quiet constant repetitive beeps while on standby and only stops when I unplug it. Is this normal?
    sounds like some capacitors in hardware, does it still occur when u trun on xbox ?
Thema:

How to stop my Xbox one S from updating while still staying online?

1. How to stop my Xbox one S from updating while still staying online? - Similar Threads - stop updating while

2. How can I update my console after stopping an update

in XboX Insiders
    How can I update my console after stopping an update: I just recently tried switching from preview omega to delta but my brother cancelled the update so that he could play roblox and I don’t know how to finish the update. The insiders page just says...
  3. Unable to update or install games without getting installation stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to update or install games without getting installation stopped: I have been trying to update COD but after a few seconds I always get installation stopped, it was happening so often i even after rebooting I thought there must be a problem so have done a full...
  4. How do I stop the TV dimming since the last update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop the TV dimming since the last update?: Since the updatca couple day ago the TV dims when im not gaming. I watch TV through the XBOX. This is making it unwAtchable. You can have it not dim for like an hour but thsts it. I want NEVER...
  5. Stop pushing a system update everyday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop pushing a system update everyday: I'm so sick of turning on my xbox then finding out I cant use it until I update the system which would take ages to download on my internet even if it was 200mb. 1c90ba6e-0df7-417b-bd50-ff9e217ff837
  6. Stop pushing a system update every day

in XboX Insiders
    Stop pushing a system update every day: I'm so sick of turning on my xbox then finding out I cant use it until I update the system which would take ages to download on my internet even if it was 200mb. submitted by /u/Outlawgarbage...
  7. After update from insider program my console stop working.

in XboX Insiders
    After update from insider program my console stop working.: Really what we do??? When i do the insider upate my xbox one x console never go online again. It bring me always the same issue. And when i try from win10 to download and run the insider app...
  8. xbox live sharing suddenly stopped functioning, also auto-pay needs less scammy update

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live sharing suddenly stopped functioning, also auto-pay needs less scammy update: so i originally have had my xbox one set up with my girlfriends xbox one (as my home xbox) and she was sharing her live subscription with me but recently has just stopped sharing live, all the...
  9. Is there a way to stop my Xbox from updating while I am actively playing a game?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to stop my Xbox from updating while I am actively playing a game?: It’s really annoying to get forcefully kicked out of a multiplayer game session for an update. Is there any way to stop this from happening, and maybe just start the update after I am done...
  10. Installation Stopped while updating games - Fornite season 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Stopped while updating games - Fornite season 7: updating fortnite and it says installation stopped when it gets to 95% is there a fix to this 4fe40f4e-9651-43ea-b7f1-702f249cc343