How to stop spam emails on AOL?

Discus and support How to stop spam emails on AOL? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; AOL Mail is the best email service that has excellent features and security tools. You might get stuck due to spam emails which you received with AOL.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by aanataylor618, May 30, 2020.

1. aanataylor618
    aanataylor618 New Member

AOL Mail is the best email service that has excellent features and security tools. You might get stuck due to spam emails which you received with AOL. To stop spam emails on AOL and for that, click on “Settings” and after that, “Spam Controls” and click on “Edit Spam Controls” to launch AOL Desktop 10.1’s mail controls. Click on the circle next to “Block mail from addresses I specify”. After that, enter the email addresses of the businesses or individuals whish you want to block into the text box. Call on AOL Helpline Number to get connected with the technicians for instant help regarding the resolution.

aanataylor618, May 30, 2020
  2. PsykoMrSnugglez Win User

get up on your game guys this isnt cool

stop freaking spamming it all this goes to my *** email ive reposted this damn thing in the liev rewards sectiob but alas you guys dont have a *** delete topic button for us so how the hell do i get your stupid @@@ to quit spamming my email ?
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Being spammed by people advertising

Just mark it as spam in your inbox, then ignore it like any other spam email.

Microsoft can do nothing to stop something that has nothing to do with them.
  4. Epic Louie Win User

For anyone getting an Xbox One on launch!

How many more of these threads are you going to create? Stop spamming!!!
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Xbox Forum Email Notifications

Hi,

I know how you feel, I sometimes get this issue sometimes. If you view your email you should have an option to disable email notifications. Once you click this, it should stop Xbox sending you notifications about this forum.

Although you have posted this question in the wrong forums, I can still help as I do help on the Microsoft Support Forums. Bellow is a link to a Support Article on how to stop unwanted spam on your email account.

windows.microsoft.com/.../Block-spam-and-other-unwanted-e-mail

This other link is how to orginize your inbox so that all of your emails from the same sender are in a place altogether

windows.microsoft.com/.../home

I hope this helps, if not please post back here or go to Microsoft Support by this link bellow

answers.microsoft.com/.../windowslive

Thanks
  6. themann2488 Win User

MESSAGE LIMIT???

^^haha i would turn around and start spamming her how she got stopped. =)
Thema:

1. How to stop spam emails on AOL? - Similar Threads - stop spam emails

2. Xbox one x wont stop crashing and shutting off.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x wont stop crashing and shutting off.: 2nd time I'm making this question. My brand new, days old xbox one x keeps crashing and shutting off when I try to play games. Disc games crash every now and then, but downloaded games crash...
  3. Installation stops when moving games and corrupts data on external SSD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installation stops when moving games and corrupts data on external SSD: I just bought a Crucial MX500 1TB and a Ugreen USB 3.1 enclosure to move all of my games from a mechanical HDD and get better load times, but things are not going well. I'm at a loss here and I...
  4. Thumbstick and D-Pad input stopped working in both Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Beta mobile apps

in XBoX on Mobile
    Thumbstick and D-Pad input stopped working in both Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Beta mobile apps: I recently got a brand new phone that meets the requirements for cloud gaming, as well as a Razer Kishi Xbox edition. Up until yesterday I've been able to stream games and play them with the Kishi...
  5. i purchased microsoft flight simulator 2020 when i start it says fs 2020.exe has stopped...

in XBoX on Windows
    i purchased microsoft flight simulator 2020 when i start it says fs 2020.exe has stopped...: i purchased microsoft flight simulator 2020 when i start it says fs 2020.exe has stopped working what is the solution?on windows 10 pc 29c58ced-c742-47ec-9f14-1a55561302ee
  6. How do I stop people from adding me as a friend on xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop people from adding me as a friend on xbox live?: Hi, Hoping somone can help me just recently I keep getting loads of people spam adding me I keep blocking them but I get loads a day is there a way I can stop people adding me altogether?...
  7. Xbox One Controller Stops Registering Inputs, Haha Unless...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Stops Registering Inputs, Haha Unless...: I've encountered the strangest problem with connectivity between my desktop pc and bluetooth xbox one controllers. The controller was connecting fine until a month or so back, when I started...
  8. Xbox one x wont stop crashing and shutting off.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x wont stop crashing and shutting off.: Brand new xbox one x wont stop crashing and shutting off. Disc games that I have only crash here and there, but downloaded games crash constantly. Especially if I got them from game pass. Outer...
  9. Stop Neverwinter Admin Spam!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Neverwinter Admin Spam!: Like on PC, the game is sullied by the tyrannical lockbox spam popping up every two seconds. It breaks immersion and is beyond annoying, it's practically subliminal advertising! "BUY OUR ZEN"...
  10. When will xbox stop this freind request spamming? Or block the people doing it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will xbox stop this freind request spamming? Or block the people doing it?: I was playing on Xbox like I do usually at night and this person (got the gamertag if you want it) starting bragging about something to do with a program and then he said he's gonna do it next...