How to submit a ticket to get dead Series X fixed

Discus and support How to submit a ticket to get dead Series X fixed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried multiple times to enter a ticket to send my dead Xbox Series X console back to Microsoft to get fixed, but the site crashes right at the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fuzzyputter, Nov 18, 2020 at 9:32 PM.

1. fuzzyputter
    fuzzyputter Guest

I have tried multiple times to enter a ticket to send my dead Xbox Series X console back to Microsoft to get fixed, but the site crashes right at the end. Is there another way to get this submitted? It sucks that I have only 4 hours on a brand new console
    and I am unable to get anything done about it. I might just wait until Black Friday and see if I can purchase another one and just return the dead one to Wally World, if I can't get Microsoft to get me a return label for service.

:)

2. fuzzyputter Win User

Thanks a ton, that worked!! I would think Edge would work for a Microsoft site.
  3. OldManScud Win User

going to MS account profile and devices (https://account.microsoft.com/devices/) and try again. If it crashes, try another browser (IE/Edge, Firefox, Chrome)
  4. dierkules Win User

Did you try Firefox? It did not work for me using Edge, IE, Chrome, Safari but i was able to submit the form using Firefox.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

My game won’t download

This is a known issue with Ubisoft, you might want to head over to their support page and submit a ticket. They reported the probelm should be fixed so I would submit a ticket and get them to help you out.
  6. OldManScud Win User

Xbox won’t connect with wired Ethernet cable?

I have this same issue on my Series X. Was working fine for a couple days then it hard crashed (thanks CODBLOPS: Cold War!) and wen it came back the ethernet port is dead.

Submit a ticket through support (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us) which will lead you to your devices on your MS account (https://account.microsoft.com/devices/), you may need to add it. They will get you a shipping label to send the unit in for
    repair.. not the solution we want, I know.
Thema:

1. How to submit a ticket to get dead Series X fixed - Similar Threads - submit ticket dead

2. Service request for elite controller won’t submit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service request for elite controller won’t submit: Hi i am trying to submit a service request but it says third party browsers are blocking cookies, does anyone have a phone number gor me to log this service 92ad4014-0e16-4046-b5e6-bfa7e5e96a50
  3. ERROR POPS UP WHEN I CLICK SUBMIT

in XBoX on Mobile
    ERROR POPS UP WHEN I CLICK SUBMIT: I was trying to Submit my windows/xbox live allow so I can join my friendd realm in privacy setting but it keeps saying that there's an ERROR occurring so it doesn't save. :(...
  4. How do i submit repair request??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i submit repair request??: hi im trying to submit a warranty repair request for my xbox one x, it gets to the checkout page after i choose the free option but then it just logs me out and does this over and over everytime i...
  5. Can't submit a repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit a repair: I have a problem with my Xbox S which is still under warranty. Console starts up which leads to update saying 52% complete and then goes no higher. After a while changes to error screen with...
  6. How to constructively submit these issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to constructively submit these issues?: Does anyone know a way to submit an issue like you do when you are in the insiders program? I used to be enrolled years ago on multiple systems but I haven't for a while now. Is there something...
  7. HResult 80070070 Cannot submit bug report

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HResult 80070070 Cannot submit bug report: Xbox seems to think it is out of space, even for a screenshot file. Quote: Try sending again. There's a problem with the screenshot file, so this problem won't be reported. (HResult: 80070070)...
  8. Permanent Suspension Unable To Submit Case Review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent Suspension Unable To Submit Case Review: I am asking this question as a last resort. About a month or so ago my childs account was permanently banned. We had no idea why since we were on vacation and not near the Xbox. I called...
  9. I can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't submit a case review: whenever I go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to try and see my enforcement history, it just says "we are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later" it has been like this for almost...
  10. I am trying to submit a repair ticket and the system will not allow me to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to submit a repair ticket and the system will not allow me to.: When the selection for a state shows up, there is nothing for me to choose from and i cannot bypass it. d7158047-15ac-44d0-b3d3-5df607e48745