How to suggest program mods for Windows Games

Discus and support How to suggest program mods for Windows Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, How would I go about requesting a modification to the Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure game? I have looked around, but I can find no please to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RogerEllis2, Sep 11, 2019.

1. RogerEllis2
    RogerEllis2 Guest

Hi,

How would I go about requesting a modification to the Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure game? I have looked around, but I can find no please to offer my suggestion to Microsoft.

Since I have a problem with my vision, I cannot easily see the squares with exposed traps. I would like to suggest that once discovered that they be given a red border or similar so that they are easier to see.

I would also like to see a delay before the screen clears after losing so that I can see what I did wrong. (I get to lose a lot. How to suggest program mods for Windows Games :)

Thanks for any help you can give me.

:)

RogerEllis2, Sep 11, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi RogerEllis2,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. If you haven't already done so, and you're playing MS Minesweeper Adventure on a Windows 10 PC, then you can use the ease of access features to increase the size of objects on your desktop or
    adjust color filters as necessary to assist you if possible.

Windows for each of us - Ease of Access

Additionally, if you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit. I'm sure that there are others who would also be interested as well!

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

Here are some helpful tips for getting started:

1. Visit an Idea Drive post that you’re interested in on the Xbox Idea Hub.
    2. If you have an idea related to that Idea Drive, share it by posting a comment. Don’t forget to comment on other posts to help build on community-driven ideas.
    3. Once you’ve posted an idea (or even if you didn’t!), upvote any comments that you really agree with – this will allow us a better view of the top ideas in an Idea Drive at that time.
    4. Check back often while the Idea Drive is open to continue upvoting new ideas and to see what other Idea Drives will be offered in this new space.

I hope that this information helps out and thanks for coming to the forums!
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Stuck in queue

Hello Fellcas,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you the progress on your installation of a game on Windows 10 is not going past 5%, and your download speed is dropping to zero. We have a support article which explains how to

troubleshooting games installations on Windows 10
    . Also, we recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . If these solutions do not resolve the issue, we suggest performing

a clean boot
    before attempting to install the game. A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs,
    so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Why does xbox companion always require a reboot?

Hello PastITGuy,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the Xbox Console Companion App is not responding every other time you launch it.
    It is possible that the application needs to be updated in order to perform efficiently.
    We recommend making sure that
    Windows 10 is up to date
    . If this does not resolve the issue; we suggest performing

a clean boot
    . A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs,
    so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Launching games

Hello LeoPerez3006,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that one of your Windows 10 games is not able to launch. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Also, we have a support article which provides troubleshooting steps for

gameplay issues on Windows 10
    . If these solutions do not resolve the issue, we suggest performing

a clean boot
    . A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs,
  6. LesaMitchell Win User

Daily challenges won't load

I've done the suggestions up to uninstalling the game and this is where I get confused. This is a fairly new pc and my first time with windows 8.1. Why can I not figure out how to uninstall the game? It came pre-installed, it isn't on the list in the
    change/uninstall programs. I went into the windows store and it doesn't give me the option to uninstall. Help?
Thema:

1. How to suggest program mods for Windows Games - Similar Threads - suggest program mods

2. Stream from Xbox one to Xbox 360 suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Stream from Xbox one to Xbox 360 suggestion: I know the 360 isn't really supported anymore, but I think it would make an excellent target to be able to stream gaming to. Streaming to a phone or tablet is fine while on the go, but if you are...
  3. Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players: Fallout 76... you do it right you should all be able to get on the same map or if you have the subscription you will have your own private server . 9c469e4d-3449-4254-bf36-55df2a156f79
  4. Suggestion/question for captures

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion/question for captures: Sorry if this is the incorrect place for this, if someone could redirect me, or if someone already knows the answer, that would be cool In the Manage Captures screen I would love to have the...
  5. What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!: Halo, it started it all for me 443c1fa8-0592-4cac-a224-02692f32da95
  6. I have a suggestion about xbox xcloud cone streaming preview and this needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    I have a suggestion about xbox xcloud cone streaming preview and this needs to be fixed: U/xboxinsiders i got a suggestion about the console streaming for xcloud I would like to see the 2 little watermarks on the top corners (the 3 dots and the wifi icon) removed as it just disturbs...
  7. Im in New York USA. Excuse me Microsoft. Any help or suggestions please?

in XboX Insiders
    Im in New York USA. Excuse me Microsoft. Any help or suggestions please?: [IMG] submitted by /u/stalins_burnt_toast [link] [comments]
  8. Suggestions for Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for Insider Program: Would be great if we could link our reddit accounts with our Insider accounts so we can still earn XP from posting suggestions and feedback, bugs etc. I've had to post this with the :-) flair...
  9. A suggestion to developpers : allow to program shutdown of the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    A suggestion to developpers : allow to program shutdown of the xbox: Hi, there is an option I would like to see in my Xbox One : it is to parameter the xbox to shut off at a precise hour, this should be very helpful to people like me to go to bed early :) And...
  10. My preview program errors and suggestions to be noted

in XBoX on Consoles
    My preview program errors and suggestions to be noted: So I am in the new dashboard preview and I wanted to leave you my feedback. Most of the errors were with apps crashing but there has been an update to that and things are better but there are a...