How to suggest program mods for Windows Games

Discus and support How to suggest program mods for Windows Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, How would I go about requesting a modification to the Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure game? I have looked around, but I can find no please to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RogerEllis2, Sep 11, 2019.

1. RogerEllis2
    RogerEllis2 Guest

Hi,

How would I go about requesting a modification to the Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure game? I have looked around, but I can find no please to offer my suggestion to Microsoft.

Since I have a problem with my vision, I cannot easily see the squares with exposed traps. I would like to suggest that once discovered that they be given a red border or similar so that they are easier to see.

I would also like to see a delay before the screen clears after losing so that I can see what I did wrong. (I get to lose a lot. How to suggest program mods for Windows Games :)

Thanks for any help you can give me.

:)

RogerEllis2, Sep 11, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi RogerEllis2,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. If you haven't already done so, and you're playing MS Minesweeper Adventure on a Windows 10 PC, then you can use the ease of access features to increase the size of objects on your desktop or
    adjust color filters as necessary to assist you if possible.

Windows for each of us - Ease of Access

Additionally, if you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit. I'm sure that there are others who would also be interested as well!

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

Here are some helpful tips for getting started:

1. Visit an Idea Drive post that you’re interested in on the Xbox Idea Hub.
    2. If you have an idea related to that Idea Drive, share it by posting a comment. Don’t forget to comment on other posts to help build on community-driven ideas.
    3. Once you’ve posted an idea (or even if you didn’t!), upvote any comments that you really agree with – this will allow us a better view of the top ideas in an Idea Drive at that time.
    4. Check back often while the Idea Drive is open to continue upvoting new ideas and to see what other Idea Drives will be offered in this new space.

I hope that this information helps out and thanks for coming to the forums!
  3. LesaMitchell Win User

Daily challenges won't load

I've done the suggestions up to uninstalling the game and this is where I get confused. This is a fairly new pc and my first time with windows 8.1. Why can I not figure out how to uninstall the game? It came pre-installed, it isn't on the list in the
    change/uninstall programs. I went into the windows store and it doesn't give me the option to uninstall. Help?
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live the game crash lag and freeze help me pleasee

Hi thepandaroux08,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I'm sorry to hear about the current issues with Minecraft on your windows 10. I would like to ask is it certain parts of the game where it freezes? Have you tried to restart the pc or re-install the game?

If anything I suggest to Perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the
    linkon how to perform a clean boot.

Hope to hear back soon.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Problema con conversaciones app xbox Windows 10 (Problem with conversations app Xbox Windows 10)

6. XBF Diego M Win User

Ich kann Forza nicht installieren, obwohl mein PC bei Microsoft registriert ist [I can't install Forza even though my PC is registered with Microsoft]

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear the issue is still persisting. I suggest restarting your PC in a clean boot state. This will close or disable background running programs or applications that could be stopping the installation from starting.

Follow this guide step by step on how to disable these programs so that the PC will reboot in a fresh state:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

Let us know if this helps!
Thema:

1. How to suggest program mods for Windows Games - Similar Threads - suggest program mods

2. An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home: Like number of game max to 5 when I add an xbox one and xbox 360 game to my home page section up to 50 games.Not sure this should be in correct area. 93f7e794-abcb-4e66-8d0f-1d2b158ac2a6
  3. Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.

in XboX Insiders
    Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.: The movies and TV app for Xbox 360 was, in my opinion, highly superior to the iteration designed for Xbox One. There are a number of reasons for this but the most important BY FAR is the complete...
  4. Error 0x8027025a not resolved after suggested fixes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x8027025a not resolved after suggested fixes: Part-way through using my Xbox One S today I now get a taking-too-long to start error on all tested apps: Blu-ray player; Fortnite; Minecraft Logging in to all user accounts is fine but the...
  5. Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?: I downloaded the recent/latest Xbox 360 update. Now I cannot login to Xbox Live - I keep getting the "password is wrong" error message - any suggestions? Thanks! 5a468e65-124e-4168-851b-1774aed2fce0
  6. Suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Please, add cloud save to Xbox Game Pass PC. The games files are locked and I would love to Begin playing in one PC and continue in another. submitted by /u/jivagochaves [link] [comments]
  7. New dash Suggestions !! :D

in XboX Insiders
    New dash Suggestions !! :D: [IMG] Hi there, First Reddit post :D Some may remember that name from some suggestions post for the dash with mockups that took way too much of my time on the xbox forum. Since I quite like...
  8. Xbox mobile app suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app suggestion: Why does the xbox mobile app have to be so bad? What is going on at Microsoft, where they can not get such an app functional? Okay. Its half a rant, but more so a suggestion to actually putting...
  9. A suggestion to developpers : allow to program shutdown of the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    A suggestion to developpers : allow to program shutdown of the xbox: Hi, there is an option I would like to see in my Xbox One : it is to parameter the xbox to shut off at a precise hour, this should be very helpful to people like me to go to bed early :) And...
  10. My preview program errors and suggestions to be noted

in XBoX on Consoles
    My preview program errors and suggestions to be noted: So I am in the new dashboard preview and I wanted to leave you my feedback. Most of the errors were with apps crashing but there has been an update to that and things are better but there are a...