How to sync music and videos from Xbox to my Zune device.

Discus and support How to sync music and videos from Xbox to my Zune device. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, all. I recently bought a Zune mp3 player on ebay. When I tried to download the software I received an 404 error message. I asked previously if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ADRIANEWHITE, Mar 7, 2020.

1. ADRIANEWHITE
    ADRIANEWHITE Guest

Hi, all. I recently bought a Zune mp3 player on ebay. When I tried to download the software I received an 404 error message. I asked previously if there were any other websites that were compatible with my device and I was told that Zune was under the
    aegis of Xbox, so my question is, can I sync songs and videos to my Zune from my Xbox and if so, please give step by step instructions because I am a novice at this. Thank you all.

:)

ADRIANEWHITE, Mar 7, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

No you cannot sync music or video from Xbox to Zune. You can sync from PC to Zune though, but you will need to download the Zune software to do it. But you might not be able to find it on the Microsoft website due to the fact that Zune is no longer supported.
  3. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Shouldn't Zune Pass downloads sync into Xbox Music Library on my Surface RT?

Hey Newz,

1. Yes, they are treated as separate entities.

Zune and Xbox Music do not talk to each other, therefore they will not sync. Zune is only used to sync Windows Phone 7 devices, as well as Zune devices.

I am totally catching your drift, but they will all sync (like iTunes), once they are all in the same service. (Xbox Music).
    2. N/A

What version of Windows are you running on your desktop computer? Let us know, and we can walk you through the process of getting your Zune music into the Xbox Music cloud. :D
  4. Mister Ohnaka Win User

windows 8 avec lumia 800

5. PokeyNebula6206 Win User

Windows 8 / Xbox Video streaming / download issue

I recently bought a Surface Tablet RT and the music app allows me to stream music, tv shows and movies from my Xbox Live account (purchased via Zune on my Xbox 360); however, I am NOT able to access my "music videos" as purchased via Zune on my Xbox 360.
    The music videos are still playable on my Xbox 360 console. When I try to play my music videos on my Surface, I get an error message providing that the device cannot stream the music videos via the cloud. Exactly how can I add my music videos to my Surface
    tablet? I find this frustrating, and it's a simple matter and nobody (Surface support, Microsoft store reps) has been able to give me a simple, or any useful, answer. This is definitely what separates the Surface from Apple mobile devices as anything I purchase
    on Itunes is seamlessly accessible on all Apple mobile devices. Without real assistance in using my Surface for media/entertainment as advertised, I'll be forced to return it and rely back on my Apple devices.
  6. Auswulf Win User

Zune cancellation??????

Just do it the old fashioned way and purchase the music on cd, rip it to your Pc and then sync your music onto your device with the Zune software.

Lastly what does Zune have to do with Xbox games?
Thema:

1. How to sync music and videos from Xbox to my Zune device. - Similar Threads - sync music videos

2. Microsoft Jigsaw not syncing correctly across different devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw not syncing correctly across different devices: I play a number of Microsoft Casual Games and all of them sync fine across several devices except the one I pay for, Microsoft Jigsaw. I have written them over and over. I have brought issues up...
  3. Doom Eternal Sync Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom Eternal Sync Issue: I bought the game digitally, and it worked fine for a few hour . Eventually I started getting texture loading errors, sound bugs, and then game crashes all together. Now, upon launching the game,...
  4. Problems connecting/syncing controllers - Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems connecting/syncing controllers - Xbox one: Hi, I've got strange issues recently with my Xbox-one. The controllers blink. When tried to sync with the contoller sync button, the led flashes quick, while when pressing the console sync...
  5. Groove Music Xbox One App Not Syncing Correctly from Groove App on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove Music Xbox One App Not Syncing Correctly from Groove App on PC: I have both OneDrive and Groove Music on my PC, with everything synced. I also have the Groove Music app downloaded on my One. I have about 3,000 songs, and only 200 of them are showing up on the...
  6. OneDrive music won't sync to Windows phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneDrive music won't sync to Windows phone: Hi I am trying to get my One Drive music to sync with a Windows phone (Nokia Lumia 620 - running 8.1) I assumed I would just use Groove which I do on my PC and my android phone but I am now...
  7. XBox Music App Crashes and Won't Sync Music Across Devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Music App Crashes and Won't Sync Music Across Devices: Hi, I realize this isn't the appropriate place for this question, but with no technical issues forum for this app specifically I am at a loss as to where to post this to begin with. Please move...
  8. Xbox Music Pass not syncing playlist from PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Music Pass not syncing playlist from PC: I have just started the 30 day trial for Xbox Music Pass. I have connected both my Windows 8.1 PC and Windows Phone 8 to the pass. I have set both the applications settings to use the Cloud...
  9. syncing music from WP7 to WP8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    syncing music from WP7 to WP8: I have been using unlimited music pass on WP7, but recently updated to WP8. I'm having trouble syncing albums from zune or media player to new phone. when I try and sync it says ERROR - LICENCING...
  10. windows phone 8 - xbox music app - not syncing xbox music playlists

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows phone 8 - xbox music app - not syncing xbox music playlists: ok the details: Been using xbox music sub for 2 years, I have locally cached content that plays fine on desktop and laptop both windows 8. windows phone music app syncs the lot. the new xbox...