How to transfer an old Xbox account to another Microsoft account?

Discus and support How to transfer an old Xbox account to another Microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've had a Microsoft account since the times of MSN, and used this account for my old Xbox 360 etc. Nowadays I have a new Microsoft account on another... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MaxRuigewaard, Feb 9, 2019.

1. How to transfer an old Xbox account to another Microsoft account?

I've had a Microsoft account since the times of MSN, and used this account for my old Xbox 360 etc. Nowadays I have a new Microsoft account on another email address to manage my Office and other subscriptions. To play on PC I made a new account and gamertag,
    but I would love to have my old gamertag and gamerpoints on this microsoft account.

Is it possible to move the old xbox account to the new microsoft account?

:)

MaxRuigewaard, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Nixelplex Win User

Unfortunately it's not possible to merge/transfer that information.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

unfortunately you can't transfer digital data between accounts, or merge them
  4. João Vitor Schiavon Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 sumiu dos meus aplicativos da Microsoft Store (Minecraft Windows 10 has vanished from my Microsoft Store apps)

It's not in the purchase history, and I don't think it was in another account, Is there a way to see how old my Microsoft/Xbox account is?
  5. AJxbox Win User

Impact of deleting Xbox LIVE account

oh, and there is no way to transfer dlc, microsoft points, or content licenses from one account to another. in rare cases xbox support may transfer a subscription to another account.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Help with licenses

You can' transfer licenses from an account to another account, only from one Xbox to another Xbox.

You can recover your account on your Xbox and transfer your licenses from your old Xbox to a new one and you will be able to access all of your DLC with your main account.
Thema:

1. How to transfer an old Xbox account to another Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - transfer old account

2. Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email: When I was younger I had an Xbox account and I'm trying to get that old account back. I've logged into my current email and my mom's old email but none of them is the account I'm looking for. My...
  3. Shut down rewards and started new one. Old points have not been transferred from old account.

in XBoX Rewards
    Shut down rewards and started new one. Old points have not been transferred from old account.: Hello, I recently was advised by Xbox to make sure my rewards are in my local currency I needed to opt out, wait 48 hours, wait for ??? on the join date. I did that. I then opted back in and...
  4. Can i transfer an old xbox account to a new one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i transfer an old xbox account to a new one?: Hello, I have an old xbox 360 account that I used to use and I have made a new account for my xbox one. I was wondering if there was any way that I can transfer or "combine" my two accounts? in...
  5. Transferring content from old gamertag to new account with different gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring content from old gamertag to new account with different gamertag: I recently got suspended for 2 weeks for account tampering, My account was compromised and the action was done by someone else and as a result my gamerscore was reset to "0" only on the 360. I...
  6. How to transfer games from an old account to my new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer games from an old account to my new account: Hey there :) bit of an odd question here I've been looking through the forums and trying to contact Microsoft support , Like alot of people you make a new account because your old one has a...
  7. Can I transfer everything I had on my old account to my current account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer everything I had on my old account to my current account?: I had roughly 2 years worth of content on an Xbox 360, but when I bought an Xbox one on launch day, I made a new account, because I thought I couldn't use my old account. I don't want to buy...
  8. Issue License Transfer from an old account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue License Transfer from an old account: Hello. I have a bunch of rockband DLC songs I downloaded back in 2008 on a gamertag I can't remember for the life of me. I had had my 360 console replaced once and now I can't transfer the license...
  9. Transfering Gamer Score from old Games for Windows Life Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfering Gamer Score from old Games for Windows Life Account: Hello, Really a while ago I played Fallout 3 and other games with a gfw-live-account. Is there any possibility tp migrate the achievements/gamerscore/gamertag to a xbox live account? Thanks for...
  10. Locked out of old account, how can I transfer game saves to a new profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of old account, how can I transfer game saves to a new profile?: My old live account has been blocked because Microsoft 'thinks someone else is using this account' and the phone number needed to verify the account is one that I haven't had access to for years...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to migrate an xbox account to a new microsoft account