how to transfer/ copy all games data to new account

Discus and support how to transfer/ copy all games data to new account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so basically this account currently is my used to be stepmom that she let me use to make a gaming account for when i was too young to make one on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PhyllisGarcia, Apr 5, 2020.

1. how to transfer/ copy all games data to new account

so basically this account currently is my used to be stepmom that she let me use to make a gaming account for when i was too young to make one on my own (17 now) and i wanted to know is it possible to transfer my games data like at all, i dont mind starting
    over but this is my childhood all in this account and i dont want to lose it because of a dissagreement, i will also copy and paste this message on my new account just in case this one gets deleted.

:)

PhyllisGarcia, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Whitey Black Win User

there no way to pass or copy data to a new account
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Unfortunately you are not able to transfer from one account to another. The content and achievements are tied to one account and therefore can not be moved. Sorry!
  5. PhyllisGarcia Win User

ah ok well thats alright then thank you for answering, i hope i can keep the account running thank you for the feedback
  6. Tenjoseslash Win User

you can do that, but what you have to do is to change your assosieted microsoft account, or your email old email, to your new email, but the gametag will be the same
Thema:

1. how to transfer/ copy all games data to new account - Similar Threads - transfer copy games

2. Forza Horizon 4 Lego Expansion - Can it be transferred to a purchased copy of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lego Expansion - Can it be transferred to a purchased copy of the game?: I downloaded Fh4 through the game pass and bought the Lego expansion and now the pass has expired. If I buy a physical copy of Forza (FH4), can I transfer my progress and the expansion to the...
  3. Can I transfer/copy xbox game pass games between 2 xboxes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer/copy xbox game pass games between 2 xboxes?: I have an xbox one X in a family room. I then also have an older Xbox One in a living room. They are both connected via hard wired over my home network. All works good. I also have an Xbox game...
  4. Can i transfer my digital copy of Forza?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i transfer my digital copy of Forza?: My brother took my code a while ago from my xbox one s bundle, and put it on his account. i only realized this now, when i decided i wanted to play it on my pc and couldnt download it, even though...
  5. Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?: Hello, I am going to get straight to the point. Is there a way to buy, or get, a tangible copy of games you've bought digitally? I have been getting worried about losing my account due to other...
  6. Transfer Digital Copy of Game to New Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Digital Copy of Game to New Account: Hi. So about a year ago, I bought the Xbox One S bundle with the digital copy of Forza Horizon 3. I used the provided code on my really old Microsoft account which doesn't belong to me anymore....
  7. Can't transfer or copy game saved data from internal hard drive to external hard drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't transfer or copy game saved data from internal hard drive to external hard drive.: Hello everyone! I had to get an external hard drive because I ran out of space on my Xbox One (for some reason it only came with 365 GB of internal hard drive space). However, I transferred all...
  8. Game Ownership Transfer - Digital Copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Ownership Transfer - Digital Copy: Hello, I am wondering if I can give my Halo 5 to someone else. I have won a second copy of the game and I'm wondering what ways there are for me to give it to someone else when dealing with a...
  9. Enabling license transfer for Digital Game Copies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enabling license transfer for Digital Game Copies: Hi, I personally like buy most of my games as digital copies. I like not having a disc, since most games have to be installed on our xbox anyway, but the only downside is that you can't sell...
  10. Certains game saves wont get transferred or copied into the cloud storage... any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Certains game saves wont get transferred or copied into the cloud storage... any help?: I was trying to copy all of my saves into the cloud because im going to get a new hd. Some of my older games like cod 2 and tonyhawk saves wont get copied or transferred. I get a message saying it...