How to transfer downloaded games and XBox to another person

Discus and support How to transfer downloaded games and XBox to another person in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, does anyone know how I can transfer an Xbox and downloaded games to another person who has a MS account? MS support didn't seem to understand... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NMB123, Jun 12, 2019.

1. NMB123
    NMB123 Guest

Hi all, does anyone know how I can transfer an Xbox and downloaded games to another person who has a MS account? MS support didn't seem to understand the question and just told me how to change the email associated with an MS account.

I want to sell my Xbox One that came with a couple of pre-loaded games to a friend. He has his own MS account.

Is it possible and how do I do it?

Thanks

:)

NMB123, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Darkwolfecze Win User

Unfortunately games and acc cannot be transfered
  3. Smwutches Win User

It's not possible to transfer licenses for digital purchases between accounts.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Accounts and digital games can not be transferred to another person or account.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Transferring account ownership is not possible and violates the terms of service as well.
  6. LAW 3 Win User

The only option would be for your friend to make a new email address, and then you change the email address of your account, to his new one.

Your friend would then be able to put both his current and this new account on his Xbox console and set his console as "home" for both accounts,

Then he would have full access to the content from both accounts, usable by any account on his Xbox One...

If he was to play on another Xbox, he would only have access to the content for the account which he signed in to on that Xbox .
Thema:

1. How to transfer downloaded games and XBox to another person - Similar Threads - transfer downloaded games

2. My games keep re-downloading everytime i transfer them across storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games keep re-downloading everytime i transfer them across storage: This issue has happened multiple times. I download the game on my external storage and it runs perfectly. And then i transfer the game to my internal storage Because its convenient. But then after...
  3. Download games to my PC for transfer to Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download games to my PC for transfer to Xbox: Download games to my PC for transfer to Xbox Well I have searched the forums and Google, and all I find are illegal ways to get xbox games. I simply want to be able to download Xbox games on my...
  4. Transfer xbox games that have not been downloaded from Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer xbox games that have not been downloaded from Microsoft: i purchased some xbox games for my grandson's birthday but did not purchased them as a gift. How do i transfer them to his xbox account? the games have not been downloaded....
  5. transfer digital download xbox 360 game to xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer digital download xbox 360 game to xbox one?: I pretty much asked the question in the title. Can i transfer my digital downloaded perfect dark game off the xbox 360 harddrive to my xbox one harddrive and play it there?...
  6. Transferring Xbox 360 DLC downloads and game updates to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Xbox 360 DLC downloads and game updates to Xbox One: I'm wondering how I can access all my Xbox 360 game DLC on Xbox One. I've already transferred all of my Xbox 360 game saves / game profile data to the cloud from my Xbox 360 hard drive ready for...
  7. Downloading a Game via XBoxLive from one PC, saving it to a HDD and transfering it to another ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading a Game via XBoxLive from one PC, saving it to a HDD and transfering it to another ...: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am living in a student accommodation and we have a monthly internet data limit of 70 GB and it is already hard to get on with it without huge Game Downloads....
  8. Digitally downloaded 360 game.. Transfer to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digitally downloaded 360 game.. Transfer to Xbox One: Hi there, there are a couple games that i own on 360 that i would like to download and play on my xbox one, but when i search for the games on the store its asking me to pay the price for them...
  9. Game download before xbox 360 transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game download before xbox 360 transfer: I have brought a xbox one s with horizon 3 download. can I download it to my console before I transfer all my profile and games from my xbox 360 or will that mean I have to start a new profile?...
  10. Digitally downloaded 360 game.. Transfer to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digitally downloaded 360 game.. Transfer to Xbox One: Hi there, there are a couple games that i own on 360 that i would like to download and play on my xbox one, but when i search for the games on the store its asking me to pay the price for them...