How to transfer game data between Xbox profiles?

Discus and support How to transfer game data between Xbox profiles? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About 10 years ago I created my xbox account under my dad’s email. Now that i have my own, I’d like to transfer the data to my account but don’t know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BraydenBowman, Jan 13, 2021.

1. How to transfer game data between Xbox profiles?

About 10 years ago I created my xbox account under my dad’s email. Now that i have my own, I’d like to transfer the data to my account but don’t know how. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

BraydenBowman, Jan 13, 2021
  2. HappyG01 Win User

Orignial Xbox Hard Drive Formating Issue

3. KindGryphon Win User

About 10 years ago I created my xbox account under my dad’s email. Now that i have my own, I’d like to transfer the data to my account but don’t know how. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    You can't. Nothing is transferable between accounts.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  5. Smwutches Win User

downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable

That wouldn't be possible. The data transfer cable is only meant to move data between 360 hard drives in the event that you get a new one. Xbox data is not meant to be seen by a PC and transferred between the 2 so you wouldn't be able to get anything from
    the PC into a 360 game without violating the terms of service.
  6. Drakken Saer Win User

How to transfer data between accounts?

Oh okay! So it was just a local account which was then turned into a Live account by setting up Xbox Live? That makes a bit more sense now. Yes, the information on the account can be changed at
    https://account.live.com. You'll be able to manage the login email (Aliases), contact information (Security proofs), and general user information from that link. As for changing the Gamertag, yes this does
    cost money. You can do this from the Xbox console itself, this link should help:

support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-gamertag
Thema:

1. How to transfer game data between Xbox profiles? - Similar Threads - transfer game data

2. Game Data Transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Data Transfer: I am recently buying a PC and I was wondering if someone could please give me a list of games that can cross over from Xbox to PC so that it saves my progress or so I dont have to pay for the same...
  3. Can I transfer game data from my Xbox to PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer game data from my Xbox to PC?: I wanted to know if there is a way that you can transfer game data from Xbox to PC. I recently bought a PC, and I don't want to spend money on all of the games to download them again. Is there a...
  4. How do I transfer my Xbox one gaming data and purchases from one Microsoft account to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer my Xbox one gaming data and purchases from one Microsoft account to...: How do I transfer my Xbox one gaming data and purchases from one Microsoft account to another Microsoft account 42144410-95a6-4a10-8b1f-727836caca12
  5. Transferring Disc Game Data from Xbox One to Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Disc Game Data from Xbox One to Xbox Series S: Hi, I'm selling my Xbox One S and getting an Xbox Series S. I have saved data from a game, but this game isn't digital; it's on a disc. Is it possible to recover this data if I were to buy the...
  6. Game Data Transfer between Xbox and PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Data Transfer between Xbox and PC: This is a simple question. If I repurchase a game on Windows on the Microsoft Store that I had already bought on the Xbox One, will my game data transfer to PC? I now have two copies of the same...
  7. Transferring games and saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring games and saved data: My sister and I shared an Xbox and I bought the games on my account. Now she bought her own Xbox, how do I transfer the games to her account and on to her Xbox with the saved data?...
  8. Data and games transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Data and games transfer: Can I transfer my games and progress from xbox one s to another xbox one s by simply logging into my account? cec3d1e9-60c5-4321-be23-ae0659b9412d
  9. Transferring games, data and progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring games, data and progress: Hi all, Sooooooo, I've recently split up with my wife and left the family home. My problem is that my sons plays on the Xbox but uses my outlook account to do this. Whilst I am comfortable...
  10. Transferring games/saved data from one xbox one s to another xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring games/saved data from one xbox one s to another xbox one s: I recently had to replace my xbox one s. I have something like 30 digital games, and a lot of them have accounts/profiles that I don't want to lose my progress on. I know I can re-download all the...