How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account.

Discus and support How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there Would it be possible to tell me how to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account? I recently moved my son to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavyMcLaren, Dec 3, 2019.

1. DavyMcLaren
    DavyMcLaren Guest

How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account.

Hi there

Would it be possible to tell me how to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account? I recently moved my son to his own child's account, associated with my Microsoft account but all his game progress is still on my account.
    Is there a way I can move his game progress over to his account?

My account is under *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and my son is under *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

Thanks for your help

Dave

:)

DavyMcLaren, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

XBOX ONE SETTING ADULT TIME LIMITS

You can create a child account on your current parental account. You can not transfer games, saved progress etc. You can set the parental account to Home Xbox and the child account would have access to the games but not the saved progress.

It is not Microsofts fault that a child account was not set up.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

No, it's not possible to transfer game progress from one account to another. Your child will have to start the games again on his account.
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

game data is saved to the individual profile.

if started with a new profile a new game start would be required.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Compte parent et enfant

Unfortunately you can't change an adult account into a child account and you can transfer items among different accounts. Just make a new child account for your child and associate your account as parental account.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Switching accounts

You can't transfer licenses or content from one account to another.

The accounts Parent / Child are separate accounts. The parent account just manages the child account.

The child account will remain a child account until the birth date that was used for that account reaches the age of 18.
Thema:

1. How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account. - Similar Threads - transfer game progress

2. My games keep re-downloading everytime i transfer them across storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games keep re-downloading everytime i transfer them across storage: This issue has happened multiple times. I download the game on my external storage and it runs perfectly. And then i transfer the game to my internal storage Because its convenient. But then after...
  3. Transferring Games Onto New XBOX One All Digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Games Onto New XBOX One All Digital: Hi all, I have just purchased a new Xbox - my first in a number of years... The Xbox is the All-Digital version and has no disk drive... Is there a way of downloading my old disk games onto this...
  4. How change account and transfer games NEW XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    How change account and transfer games NEW XBOX: I purchased xbox one s alldigitall and downloaded the games included with my microsoft account. but the console is a gift for my son. How can I transfer the games to my child's account? I don't...
  5. Does progress from other games transfer over to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Does progress from other games transfer over to Xcloud?: I was planning on playing Forza Horizon 4 on Xcloud, but I would like to know what happens with the progress I currently have with the game. Will it become a seperate save only available on...
  6. Transferring Game Progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Game Progress: I dont know how to decide whether to get minecraft for my windows 10 or xbox. If i do get it on either of those, would i be able to transfer them to each other. Like if im signed into the same...
  7. Transfer game progress to a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer game progress to a child account: I created a child account for my son, but all of his prior game progress and achievements were on my adult account profile. Is there a way to transfer that progress history to his new child...
  8. how to transfer gaming progress from adult to child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to transfer gaming progress from adult to child account: Hi, I'm new to Xbox. Incorrectly setup an adult account and my child has been playing his games on it. Have now created a child account for him under our family. Is there a way to transfer his...
  9. Transferring games progress between Xbox live profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring games progress between Xbox live profiles: Hi, I have progess in Halo 4 on Xbox 360 associated with a live account. Is it possible to transfer this data to a different profile? I can see the listed 'owner' but cannot see how to change it...
  10. Had a non XBL gamertag with game progress, can I transfer game progress to my XBL gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had a non XBL gamertag with game progress, can I transfer game progress to my XBL gamertag?: As the title says, I had a previous save game on my xbox without live. When I bought a prepaid code from gamestop I entered it on here instead of on the xbox and Changed my gamertag to the same...