How to transfer money out of child account?

Discus and support How to transfer money out of child account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have put money into each of my child's accounts so they could buy Xbox games. After having numerous problems that did not allow them to purchase the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KMSM2, Jan 12, 2021.

1. KMSM2
    KMSM2 Guest

I have put money into each of my child's accounts so they could buy Xbox games. After having numerous problems that did not allow them to purchase the games because of content restrictions that I could not change, I ended up buying the games using my account.
    Now I have unused money in their accounts that is no longer needed.

How do I get this money back or at least transfer it to my parent account?

:)

KMSM2, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Trinitarian-CA21C929 Win User

Try refunding it from their microsoft account online. Worst case scenario use that money from their account to gift games to your main account. You main account will own it. Also, you can put a password in so that in order to confirm a purchase you have
    to enter a password so they wont "accidentally" buy something as i probably would if i was a kid, lol.
  3. H1J1NX 413 Win User

Family payment

4. XBF Javier R Win User

transfer money from child to parent account

Hello Noah,

Unfortunately, the money on an account cannot be transferred, at least currently, between accounts.

Here we have information for Adding Funds to a Child Account for full details on how an account
    may garner money for usage on the Microsoft store.

We hope this information helps and wish you the best!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Transfer money from adult account to child

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. You can find instructions on how to add funds to their account here
  6. Phil_Latam Win User

Buying points for a child

Another thought though.. How do the scammers get kids to transfer points if they're not part of an FGP? - isn't there an opening there for the parent to transfer to the child in the same way?
Thema:

1. How to transfer money out of child account? - Similar Threads - transfer money child

2. Transferred money to my sons microsoft account but it's not showing on the xbox store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferred money to my sons microsoft account but it's not showing on the xbox store: Hi I just transferred some money into my sons Microsoft account. Straight away on the Microsoft website it shows the funds in his account yet when you try to buy anything on the xbox store it...
  3. İade sonrası kartıma para aktarılmadı[No money was transferred to my card after the return]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    İade sonrası kartıma para aktarılmadı[No money was transferred to my card after the return]: 19 Mayıs tarihinde bir oyun iade ettim ancak param kartıma transfer edilmedi. Neden? Lütfen Yardım edin [Translation - I returned a game on May 19, but my money was not transferred to my card....
  4. Transfer Microsoft money into Xbox credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Microsoft money into Xbox credit: I have money in my Microsoft account and I was trying to use that to buy V bucks on Fortnite game for the Xbox cff95419-ad73-445c-94ef-c6225068d467
  5. I put money on the wrong xbox account and want to transfer it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put money on the wrong xbox account and want to transfer it: I have an account on my family for my son before he was adopted. It hasn't been used in years, but I accidentally put money on it instead of his current account. How can I transfer it over to the...
  6. Transfer money from adult account to child

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer money from adult account to child: I have cash money in my adult account. How do you transfer to child account? 59508521-a375-4a2f-82b1-818c35021316
  7. transfer money from child to parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    transfer money from child to parent account: I need to transfer money from my childs account to parent account 49e9ccc0-17c4-4f19-9e46-5a2b937321df
  8. transfer money on my account to child accoutn

in XBoX Rewards
    transfer money on my account to child accoutn: I purchased $25 for my child's account but somehow it was registered under my account, I'll never spend it. How can I transfer this money to my child's account? bbb3b6da-8e54-4091-a0b3-3dc5b6966abf
  9. Merge child accounts or at least transfer money on unused account profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merge child accounts or at least transfer money on unused account profile.: I have one son, but somehow, we have three different Microsoft child accounts for him. I have money that was transferred to one of those accounts on his main email address, but that is not the one...
  10. CANNOT BELIEVE YOU CAN NOT TRANSFER MONEY TO A CHILD IN A FAMILY ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANNOT BELIEVE YOU CAN NOT TRANSFER MONEY TO A CHILD IN A FAMILY ACCOUNT: I am SOOO beyond frustrated with this company. I am a parent with a child with his OWN ACCOUNT under my family umbrella. I choose whether he has the ability to make purchases or not, and have...