How to transfer my Xbox subscriptions, gametag, and games to new outlook account

Discus and support How to transfer my Xbox subscriptions, gametag, and games to new outlook account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Team, I wanted to transfer all my Xbox related content to a new Microsoft Account (Don't want to use one of the existing alias by making them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S N S Ravi Krishna, Feb 16, 2020.

1. How to transfer my Xbox subscriptions, gametag, and games to new outlook account

Hi Team,

I wanted to transfer all my Xbox related content to a new Microsoft Account (Don't want to use one of the existing alias by making them primary). Importantly, I don't want to lose any content such as my subscriptions, games, game-tag.

And it would be helpful, if you can say what are the challenges I might encounter during this process.

Thank you.

:)

S N S Ravi Krishna, Feb 16, 2020
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

How to transfer my Xbox subscriptions, gametag, and games to new outlook account

3. Tim w 619 Win User

That would work as long as when you get a new xbox for whatever reason that you remember to set the new xbox as the old emails home xbox
  4. TwoPlySheets Win User

This is not a possible activity. What I did was I left the old account on my xbox as its home xbox and just created a new one. This allows me access to all my games.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Sorry, you cannot transfer games, history, purchases etc between accounts. You can change your gamertag, your email, your physical address associated with your account etc but you can't actually transfer between accounts. Everything you do under one account
    will stay under that one account and cannot be changed.
  6. General Teton Win User

gamertag XXX is no longer allowed

It isn't in use, but it is registered to me still - and that is why I was trying to transfer my gamertag to that account rather then just rename FUBAR PhD to something else. Like I said previously that was an old gamertag I had registered. I didn't renew
    my XBOX live subscription, but did create a new account - as back then you couldn't simply rename a gamertag - the system forced you to create an entirely new gametag if you wanted to change names.

I'm hoping there is a way to transfer my account.
Thema:

1. How to transfer my Xbox subscriptions, gametag, and games to new outlook account - Similar Threads - transfer subscriptions gametag

2. How to transfer Xbox live subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to transfer Xbox live subscription?: I accidentally redeemed by AMD reward for Xbox live on my Microsoft account created with my email given by my college. I can't sign in my college's email in Microsoft store....
  3. How can I transfer a subscription from one account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I transfer a subscription from one account to another?: I have an "Anduril Cleber" xbox account that has signed up for EA access, but I wanted to transfer payment for this subscription to this "Colonelbroom 131" account. So that I could have the games...
  4. Transfer Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox Live Gold subscription: When renewing my son’s Xbox Live Gold subscription it was connected to my Xbx account instead of his. For him to use it I have to be logged in to Xbox all the time, which unables me to limit his...
  5. Transfer premium subscription to ne computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer premium subscription to ne computer: how can I transfer my subscription for MSC to my new computer? d10dec80-a113-4cd9-a126-35e892bd57f2
  6. Premium Subscription Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium Subscription Transfer: I have recently switched from a Windows 10 phone to an iPhone and my Premium subscription to Solitaire is not recognised on the iPhone version of the app. How do I get access to my existing...
  7. Transfer Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox Live Gold subscription: When renewing my son’s Xbox Live Gold subscription it was connected to my Xbx account instead of his. For him to use it I have to be logged in to Xbox all the time, which unables me to limit his...
  8. I need to switch Microsft email accounts and transfer all my subscriptions, Microsoft Rewards, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to switch Microsft email accounts and transfer all my subscriptions, Microsoft Rewards, ...: I have already tried to contact Microsoft support about this and they wasted my time trying to get my problem resolved and directed me here. I am wanting to move my Xbox information and Microsoft...
  9. transfer my games and my xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    transfer my games and my xbox live subscription: Hello, I would like to transfer my xbox live subscription and my 5 games to my new xbox account before deleting my current account, how to do it, thank you. 78800f6a-01c3-47f2-aa0d-a0a4116bfaa7
  10. Xbox LIVE Subscription Transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Subscription Transfer: Hi, I just migrated to another country and my gold membership status is now "Xbox LIVE Subscription Transfer". Does anybody know when this transfer will complete? Hours, days, weeks? I hope I...