How to transfer purchased game to another family member

Discus and support How to transfer purchased game to another family member in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have puchased a game for my son and now he logs in as me. Is it possible to transfer the purchase/licence to his account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReiliM, Sep 12, 2020.

1. ReiliM
    ReiliM Guest

I have puchased a game for my son and now he logs in as me. Is it possible to transfer the purchase/licence to his account?

:)

ReiliM, Sep 12, 2020
  2. ReiliM Win User

Hei, thank you. The game is in/for PC. I did not find a correct subject in the forum.
  3. Gaelunafn Win User

Hello,

thank you for reaching out to the forum. Unfortunately it isn‘t possible to transfer a digital bought game. You can only use game sharing if you habe multiple consoles, described here.
  4. Smwutches Win User

TRANSFER MICROSOFT PONTS?

No. The only way you can transfer points is if you are the primary member of a family plan and are transferring points to another member of that plan.
  5. Smwutches Win User

microsoft points

No.

The only time you can transfer points is if you're the primary member of a family plan and you're transferring them to another member on the plan.
  6. thegreatglenn Win User

Transferring Microsoft points to a different gamer tag?

Thanks for the info which is positive as I have a Family Xbox LIVE account but I can't find for looking how to transfer points to another family member on the same account???? Where am I going wrong?
Thema:

1. How to transfer purchased game to another family member - Similar Threads - transfer purchased game

2. Transferred games from xbox one s to xbox series x and it says i did not purchase game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferred games from xbox one s to xbox series x and it says i did not purchase game: Hi all, doing this for my son. Today we transferred games from his old xbox to his new xbox series x. The EA game (Battlefront II) and the add on transferred but when he goes to launch it on the...
  3. Transfer xbox purchased games to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer xbox purchased games to another account: A child using my account keeps violating terms and getting suspended. I want to remove the child from my account and move his purchased content to his mother's account. How?...
  4. How do I transfer my Xbox one gaming data and purchases from one Microsoft account to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer my Xbox one gaming data and purchases from one Microsoft account to...: How do I transfer my Xbox one gaming data and purchases from one Microsoft account to another Microsoft account 42144410-95a6-4a10-8b1f-727836caca12
  5. Transfer digital games purchases from mine to my son's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer digital games purchases from mine to my son's account: When my son got his xbox many years ago, I used my Microsoft account and so digital purchases on that account are associated with my account. He is older now and at an age where I am happy for him...
  6. Merge two accounts or delete old account and transfer over game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Merge two accounts or delete old account and transfer over game purchase: Hello, I have an old Microsoft account that I no longer use, but I own Minecraft for Windows 10 on it. I would like to merge that old account with my current account with all of my other Microsoft...
  7. Xbox One, transfer of game purchases and game progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One, transfer of game purchases and game progress: Hi, my son has to return his xbox one s to the store as the controller is broken. They dont have anymore instock so i will have to get a full refund and purchase one from a different store. He...
  8. Can I transfer ownership of games purchased under one account (gamertag) to a another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer ownership of games purchased under one account (gamertag) to a another...: I purchased xbox live and games using a specific account (gamertag). I would like to transfer ownership of those games as well as the xbox live service to the account (gamertag) I use to play...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Lego Expansion - Can it be transferred to a purchased copy of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lego Expansion - Can it be transferred to a purchased copy of the game?: I downloaded Fh4 through the game pass and bought the Lego expansion and now the pass has expired. If I buy a physical copy of Forza (FH4), can I transfer my progress and the expansion to the...
  10. How can I transfer my digital purchased games to a different account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer my digital purchased games to a different account?: My account got hacked and therefore I want to delete it. So now I am trying to transfer my digital games to a different account but don't know how... An answere would be nice. Thank you in...