How to transfer purchases from one account to another

Discus and support How to transfer purchases from one account to another in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello fellow gamers, I have recently started using a different account on my Xbox one s to play games. I was wondering if there is a way to transfer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Benjamin Berwick, Jul 2, 2022.

1. How to transfer purchases from one account to another

Hello fellow gamers,

I have recently started using a different account on my Xbox one s to play games. I was wondering if there is a way to transfer purchases from one Xbox account to another. I am asking the forums because I have tried eb games, and Xbox support is confusing.

Thank you to the serious responses

:)

Benjamin Berwick, Jul 2, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Benjamin! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, transferring purchases from one Xbox account to another is not possible.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Destiny Expansion Pack

What exactly do you mean by "transferring a license to the account JK THE KILLER"? The license transfer too transfers the licenses from one console to another. Nothing is transferred between accounts. If the expansion was purchased on another account
    it might not be possible to play without purchasing on your account.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Vraagje

You can't transfer purchases from one account to another.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How do I transfer my Xbox one gaming data and purchases from one Microsoft account to another Microsoft account

How do I transfer my Xbox one gaming data and purchases from one Microsoft account to another Microsoft account
    You cant. Nothing is transferrable between accounts
  6. rhi the bave Win User

Transferring Xbox Live membership to another gamertag and Windows live account

You can't transfer purchased content from one account to another, no.
Thema:

1. How to transfer purchases from one account to another - Similar Threads - transfer purchases account

2. Purchased Mindcraft for my son using my MS account. How do I transfer it to his account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Mindcraft for my son using my MS account. How do I transfer it to his account?: Purchased MindCraft for my son using my MS account, now he has to log into my account to use it. Tried to use his account, but it wouldn't allow me to purchase it. Kept showing an error, so I used...
  3. When transferring Mojang account to Microsoft why do we have to re-purchase the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When transferring Mojang account to Microsoft why do we have to re-purchase the game?: I have been playing Minecraft for 5+ years now. When I installed it onto a new computer it asked me to migrate from my Mojang account to the new Microsoft account. I did do that and the game was...
  4. Sync/ transfer purchase on iPad to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sync/ transfer purchase on iPad to my Microsoft account: I have a few items and worlds on my iPad in Minecraft. I got a note stating "Important! you have purchase packs and/pr Minecoins that are only available on this device and might be lost due to a...
  5. Hi my google account has been deleted so i wanted to transfer my purchases to my other account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my google account has been deleted so i wanted to transfer my purchases to my other account: My account has been deleted for a long time but I wanted to switch with my Microsoft purchases on the other one 50553e3f-8749-4577-90a1-8a906c875866
  6. Minecraft Skins and Purchases Transferring to Another, Separate Account Automatically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skins and Purchases Transferring to Another, Separate Account Automatically: Hello, I've tried scouring the internet for a similar issue to the one I've been having, but for the life of me I've been unsuccessful in finding ANY help. So, here's the situation: I own...
  7. Purchase, transfer to main account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase, transfer to main account: We have two XBOX one consoles. A couple of days ago we made a purchase of a digital download game on the "my xbox" console. Unfortunately we where signed in with a child account, the game works...
  8. Transfer xbox purchased games to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer xbox purchased games to another account: A child using my account keeps violating terms and getting suspended. I want to remove the child from my account and move his purchased content to his mother's account. How?...
  9. How do I transfer my Xbox one gaming data and purchases from one Microsoft account to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer my Xbox one gaming data and purchases from one Microsoft account to...: How do I transfer my Xbox one gaming data and purchases from one Microsoft account to another Microsoft account 42144410-95a6-4a10-8b1f-727836caca12
  10. Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account: Looking for actual response Microsoft!! Still a problem. Microsoft (XBF Brad A) closed this thread instead of helping or providing a link with a fix:...