How to turn off the voice commentary on a movie on Xbox 360

Discus and support How to turn off the voice commentary on a movie on Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought the spiderman homecoming movie and there is a commentary which im assuming it’s for the visually impaired. How do i turn it off?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fern2468, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Fern2468
    Fern2468 Guest

I just bought the spiderman homecoming movie and there is a commentary which im assuming it’s for the visually impaired. How do i turn it off?

:)

Fern2468, Jul 10, 2019
  2. blueamcat Win User

3. Fern2468 Win User

No its not an actor or director commentary. Its for the visually impaired. I read other threats with the same problem but there was no resolution and its a download from microsoft there is no physical dvd. I already tried turning the captions on and off
    but it does not seem to work
  4. Allebas Win User

Turn off Movie Narrator on xBox 360!!

Hi TamaraBo,

Sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, Xbox 360 dont have the option to turn off or on the narrator. Xbox 360 only have closed caption option. So you must be watching a movie that have the narrator in it>>>like a director cut. You need to make sure your
    watching the correct version of the movie and not the director's commentary version where someone narrators the movie.
  5. Ky3217 Win User

Bring back the $19.99 NFL Officially Licensed game, STOP buying this crud!!!!

Haha I dont have to dig to talk about how bad the commentary is. We shouldnt have to turn off the commentary. It's a simple feature that should work that EA dropped the ball on.
  6. BigBuddha23 Win User

Do you play with little or no sound?

For me it depends on how immersive the game is, but most sports games i turn off music and commentary
Thema:

1. How to turn off the voice commentary on a movie on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - turn off voice

2. how do i turn off voice guide on xbox one console???????

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i turn off voice guide on xbox one console???????: how do i turn off voice guide on xbox one console 5d473fbb-ac33-4367-90c6-0652e76f709a
  3. Turn off narrator/voice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turn off narrator/voice: theres a narrator or voice over that describes whats happening in the movie i just purchased on my xbox 360. I want to know how i turn it off. c0d3f03f-b8b4-4e8d-80a3-47f007f9d13d
  4. How do I turn off the Siri-like "selected" voice on the menu?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I turn off the Siri-like "selected" voice on the menu?: This computer voice just showed up on my home menu the other day and reads to me every time I move the cursor. I've looked all through settings and can't find where to turn off the voice. It is...
  5. Voice "xbox turn off" error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice "xbox turn off" error: Hi i were wondering if anyone can help, when i use the "xbox turn off" voice option my xbox doesnt turn off, its like it keeps on resetting itself. Theres no visual on tv, the kinect lights turn...
  6. Voice command Xbox turn off"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice command Xbox turn off": My xbox one voice command on and off worked ok. Well getting it to come on was kind of a pain but turning it off worked great. But now it will not turn off by voice comma d. I have to turn the...
  7. Kinect voice Commands to Turn Off the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect voice Commands to Turn Off the console: Hi, Not sure if this has been asked and answered or when this will be resolved but ever since the last update my console will not turn off by voice. It goes to Turn Off screen and thats it it...
  8. Turn Off Voice Command Not Working Properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn Off Voice Command Not Working Properly?: Has anyone else been experiencing voice command Turn-Off problems? I use the "Xbox Turn Off" voice command, and it brings up the "Are you sure?" prompt. It then will not "hear" me saying Yes (or...
  9. Won't turn off with voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't turn off with voice: I say "Xbox turn off" and it goes to the screen saying are you sure you want to turn your xbox off? I say "yes" and nothing happens. I have been turning it off with voice since I got it and it's...
  10. I wish there were a way to turn the Voice & Text option on or off per game

in XBoX on Consoles
    I wish there were a way to turn the Voice & Text option on or off per game: I wish there were a way to turn the Voice & Text option on for one game and off for another? 'Everyone' for one game and 'Friends Only' for another. I had the option set to 'Friends Only' for...