How to turn off "Use RT to get here faster" message that keeps popping up?

Discus and support How to turn off "Use RT to get here faster" message that keeps popping up? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This just started happening today out of the blue. When I open the guide, a message box pops up pointing towards the bottom of the guide that says "Use... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kepeb, Sep 3, 2020.

1. /u/Kepeb
    /u/Kepeb Guest

This just started happening today out of the blue. When I open the guide, a message box pops up pointing towards the bottom of the guide that says "Use RT to get here faster". It happens every time I open the guide.

I can understand you offering up tips like this, but how do you turn them off? I already knew about using the triggers to jump up/down lists and menus, but even if I didn't, I don't need this message popping up literally every time I open the guide.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Kepeb
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kepeb, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Colt45n2FatDabs Win User

Title Temporarily Unavailable

also, I reset one more thing. Turn your xbox off, turn it on and hold RT + Y until the logo pops up, it'll restart itself
  3. Arminator Win User

Vizio HDTV says "Not Support!" when I plug in xbox 360 via HDMI

The guide that Obsessive Power gave is a mostly correct solution. But to my knowledge, to reset the videosettings to default, you press Y and RT instead of X and RT.

So try the instructions from Obsessive Power again:

Turn off console.

On your first controller press Y and RT and keep them held down.

Turn the console on with the Guide button of the controller, and keep Y and RT held down.

Hold Y and RT until (hopefully) the dashboard appears.
  4. Mythic xSagex Win User

Xbox takes forever to load

(Do you have a kinect plugged in?)

-

Heres something to try.

Turn off your console,

take out the hard drive

turn it on and see how quickly it boots

if it boots faster then it has something to do with your hdd
  5. NitaraSontorini Win User

Black op 2

i have found a solution to keep playing the game but i think problem will still be there. whenever u get the message game could not start, turn off your xbox 360 and turn it back on. you should be able to keep playing as if the message has never popped up
    but i think there is a bug or glitch in the game if you manage to play the game too long. i was playing zombies for a good while till i decided to play multiplayer. keep calling treyarch about the message error sooner or later they will make a patch for it
  6. DocHolliday 7 Win User

#### New UPDATE### microsoft-warns-you-if-you-play-your-xbox-one-too-much-

Should have a message that pops up, "Hey fatso, you're getting fatter. Get up, turn off your Xbox, go outside and go for a walk".
Thema:

1. How to turn off "Use RT to get here faster" message that keeps popping up? - Similar Threads - turn off here

2. External drive keeps turning on and off while in standby

in XboX Insiders
    External drive keeps turning on and off while in standby: Hello. I tried to turn off automatic updates, power cycle the Xbox, checked the option to turn off external drive. Nothing helps. All few minutes the drive spins on and off during standby. All day...
  3. With latest not insiders build can't turn off the sound of tv

in XboX Insiders
    With latest not insiders build can't turn off the sound of tv: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQQORe9at44...
  4. Option to turn off controller auto-disable.

in XboX Insiders
    Option to turn off controller auto-disable.: Is there a reason to why this is like this, even on apps? I feel like i remember watching videos without the controller disabling, not sure what streaming service it was though, regardless, the...
  5. "Restart Console" has a confirmation prompt, but "Turn off Console" doesn't. Why?

in XboX Insiders
    "Restart Console" has a confirmation prompt, but "Turn off Console" doesn't. Why?: I was playing a game the other day, and brought up the magnifier to zoom in to read some small text on the screen. As I did this, my wife pressed "Up" and "A" on her controller and it shutdown...
  6. Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...

in XboX Insiders
    Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...: Issue possibly submitted by /u/pillai98 [link] [comments]
  7. External hard drive (USB powered) turns on and off when Xbox Series X is turned off

in XboX Insiders
    External hard drive (USB powered) turns on and off when Xbox Series X is turned off: Its really annoying and the hard drive is getting used when it shouldn't be. We already checked the box that says turn off external drive when powered off. We searched on some forums and can't...
  8. Xbox freezes everytime when playing a game. Have to hold power button to turn off. Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox freezes everytime when playing a game. Have to hold power button to turn off. Alpha...: I’ve played nba 2k22 in the rec. my xbox will kick me from the party then freeze. To which I have to hold the power button, power off then back on. It happened 4 times in a row submitted by...
  9. Request to fix HDMI audio bug where users can't turn off the HDMI audio

in XboX Insiders
    Request to fix HDMI audio bug where users can't turn off the HDMI audio: I'm not a xbox insider but after the public September software update, a lot of xbox users including me are not able to turn off the HDMI audio. Please give a fix soon. submitted by /u/_BRO-...
  10. HDMI audio refuses to turn off or have 5.1 - 7.1 uncompressed audio

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI audio refuses to turn off or have 5.1 - 7.1 uncompressed audio: for some reason, HDMI audio refuses to turn off or let me choose the other options stated in the title. it'll just give me a "Check your audio receiver" message and put me back on stereo...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use RT to get here faster