How to un redeem code

Discus and support How to un redeem code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I got a new Sims 4 game on the Xbox One for my birthday. My mom got me the game with one of the game pack included with the code (star Wars pack). I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Leilalegacy, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Leilalegacy
    Leilalegacy Guest

How to un redeem code

So I got a new Sims 4 game on the Xbox One for my birthday. My mom got me the game with one of the game pack included with the code (star Wars pack). I went to redeem the code but forgot to switch my Microsoft account to the one I am currently posting this on and the one that has a EA account as well. Instead I redeemed it using a whole other account that is in use for my game and does not currently have a EA account. What can I do to switch the code to my main Microsoft account.

:)

Leilalegacy, Jun 29, 2022
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

How to un redeem code

I am afraid you cannot switch the code from one account to another!
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Accidentaly redeemed a game

Hi There,

Once you redeem a code its linked to your account so there wouldn't be a way to un redeem it.
  4. DiegoMonje Win User

suscripcion renovada no aparece[renewed subscription does not appear]

I did It in redeem Code web and doesnt appears un pc
  5. Yineca Win User

how do i unredeem an xbox gifted digital code

Unfortunately you can’t un redeem a code, once it’s used it can’t be reversed.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition

Hello AbhiS2,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the question wondering if you can un-redeem a code, unfortunately, once a code has been redeemed to your account it is redeemed to that account. There is no way to un-redeem the code from your account.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

How to un redeem code

1. How to un redeem code - Similar Threads - redeem code

2. Help with redeeming a code

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with redeeming a code: I redeemed a fall guys code my friend bought me and connected with my epic games but the skin isn't there 15cbda79-b723-43d1-8feb-c699f4aa5f96
  3. Redeeming gamepass code from friend = suddenly not having gold????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeeming gamepass code from friend = suddenly not having gold????: Tried using a gamepass code that a friend wanted to redeem but couldn’t because it asked him to add a type of future payment which he didn’t wanna do so he gave it to me, then afterwards it was...
  4. redeeming a digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeeming a digital code: when I go to redeem the code I received, it keeps repeating the same thing, saying "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device,...
  5. Code had already been redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Code had already been redeemed: Today a bought a 100 dollar Xbox gift card from seven eleven and I went home to redeem it and it told me that my code has already been redeemed 78be5874-2e97-4679-b6c8-3180d2d483ec
  6. I cant redeem my code for PC game pass and PC game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my code for PC game pass and PC game pass ultimate: I bought both of these codes but they wont work. it says Pick another way to payb This code isn't from a gift card. If someone could help me that would be great. 455d7c08-22fc-41ca-8eca-7d1fbf72c2b9
  7. Game pass redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass redeem code: I redeemed an xbox game pass code on the microsoft website, it was all ok but then i cant find my pass anywhere. bfbdf583-f933-465e-9175-a51ba94a020f
  8. Redeemed minecoins code not showing on linked Ps4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed minecoins code not showing on linked Ps4 account: I have a code that I redeemed through my Microsoft account and have 350 coins and it shows up in my order history but it's not showing up on the game (PS4/PS5). I have signed into the game with my...
  9. how to download redeemed gift code game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to download redeemed gift code game: when i bought my console it came with gift code games but when I formated my console it tells me to buy the game when i try to redeem the code again it tells me already redeemed so how cam I get...
  10. Redeem a code website isnt loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem a code website isnt loading: Im currently trying to redeem a code but they website isnt loading its just blank the area where you enter the code isnt there this happening to anyone else? 6ed77f63-0bfe-4f24-8070-422f37985568