How to unassign a user from an device ?

Discus and support How to unassign a user from an device ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I use wireless headset on my xbox and it is assigned to my user profile. The problem is everytime i start my console i get a notification that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Semi Peace, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Semi Peace
    Semi Peace Guest

Hello,

I use wireless headset on my xbox and it is assigned to my user profile.

The problem is everytime i start my console i get a notification that the headset is assigned to the profile. That is really annoying.

I cant find a way to unassign profiles from devices.

Or at least how to turn off this single notification.

:)

Semi Peace, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Semi Peace Win User

well, thats how i assigned it, but its not giving a option to unassign it.

But thanks for the reply
  3. tejo chase Win User

Below are the instructions to assign a controller which maybe how your headset was assigned to your account you may be able to follow these steps to find yiur headset and un assign it.

Sorry I couldnt be more help and give an absolute answer.

To assign an account to a controller, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Under Kinect & devices, select Devices & accessories.
    5. Select the controller. The current account assigned to that controller is indicated.
    6. To assign the controller to another account, select the account currently assigned to it.
    7. Select Assign to someone.
    8. Select the account that you want to assign to the controller.
    This will pair the controller to this account.
  4. Semi Peace Win User

Seems to automatically connects to the signed in profile, which seems to cause the notification
  5. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Hi

Sign in to another profile if you have one and assign it to that profile

Hopefully it helps
  6. slackadelic Win User

How do i unassign a headset from my Xbox One?

You should be able to go int your Device and Accessories in your Xbox settings and unassign/remove the headset there.
Thema:

1. How to unassign a user from an device ? - Similar Threads - unassign user device

2. Do the newly invited Alpha users get the new UI?

in XboX Insiders
    Do the newly invited Alpha users get the new UI?: I got an invite to Alpha and it says Im Alpha now. I thought Alpha users get access to the new UI? Mine is still the same. Thanks submitted by /u/atarixe [link] [comments]
  3. Help, cannot add user or download updates for xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, cannot add user or download updates for xbox one.: Please help, I cannot add user to xbox one and cannot download any updates. Have tried all suggestions, hard reset, rebooting modem, unplugging etc, I have also eliminated a switch and connected...
  4. How can a PC user get their Nitro + EA Access codes after subscribing to Ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can a PC user get their Nitro + EA Access codes after subscribing to Ultimate?: I don't have the xbox one console yet, and I haven't found any way to get my promo codes for Nitro, EA Access and Spotify. I'm from Brazil, so the offer is certainly valid around here. I've been...
  5. Discord 3 Free Months Trial for PC Only users

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord 3 Free Months Trial for PC Only users: So yesterday I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months Trial. According to the offer, I can get 3 free months of Discord Nitro, but I can't find the code anywere. Also I don't have a Xbox...
  6. How do i unassign a headset from my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i unassign a headset from my Xbox One?: I have got the Steelseries wireless arctis 9x headset. My issue is my partner likes using them on her ipad too, as their bluetooth. Only thing is when im on my xbox and she's on the ipad, the...
  7. Malicious user report got me banned from vc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Malicious user report got me banned from vc: So I was playing DBD and a player sends a message after the game telling me that what I did was against the rules and that he, and I quote, "would buy me some rope and i could jump from his...
  8. How to recover?. I don't remember my email user but remember the password and GameTag :(...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover?. I don't remember my email user but remember the password and GameTag :(...: Hi, i'm sorry, i don´t speak english, please used the google traslate :) English: Hi, I have a problem, I do not remember my email user, but if I remember my GameTag and password, I have an...
  9. Old Banned Xbox User

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Banned Xbox User: Its been nearly 9 years since my main account got banned from Xbox Live. Is there any chance the ban can be removed from that account? Do bans expire? The last time i logged on to my main it...
  10. Unassign a Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unassign a Headset: i only play fortnite, so im not sure if this issue applies more broadly. In short, under Settings>kinect and devices, it lists my controller and two witeless headsets (i cant tell if its my ild...