How to unbind the key combination for narrator in Minecraft?

Discus and support How to unbind the key combination for narrator in Minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has been bothering me since quite some time so I thought why not ask... Is there any way to unbind the key combination for the narrator ("ctrl +... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RubTheDuck, May 13, 2022.

1. RubTheDuck
    RubTheDuck Guest

This has been bothering me since quite some time so I thought why not ask... Is there any way to unbind the key combination for the narrator ("ctrl + b"). This combination is for me often in use due to using "ctrl" for sprint and "b" for other things.

Would love to see if this is an option!

:)

RubTheDuck, May 13, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Unfortunately take it out the code (if possible) can break your game (for example, refuse to open, etc)

The best option will be send this feedback to Minecraft using link below:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

In that way they can take this on consideration to allow more control / personalization to players
  3. RubTheDuck Win User

Thank you for your quick reply!!

Is there a way how you could take it out of the code or will it be added to the game at some point?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today RubTheDuck

Unfortunately combination keys included by developers inside games can't be disabled or changed if you are not able to see this option inside game settings
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....

There are three ways to turn Narrator on or off:

• In Windows 10, press Windows logo key + Ctrl + Enter on your keyboard. In earlier versions of Windows, you may need to press Windows logo key + Enter.
    • On the sign-in screen, select the Ease of accessbutton in the lower-right corner, and turn on the toggle under Narrator.
    • Go to Settings > Ease of Access > Narrator,and then turn on the toggle under Use Narrator.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Microsoft flight simulator on xbox

Hello @michaelfletcher2001!

Here's how to customize or adjust your narrator option on your Xbox Console:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings.
    2. Select Ease of Access > Narrator, and then select Narrator on.
    3. Choose Narrator options, and then do any of the following:
      • Choose a voice
      • Set the Narrator key
      • Use the sliders to adjust volume, speed, and pitch
      • Allow content to be read aloud when your Xbox is idle
    I hope this helps you out!
Thema:

1. How to unbind the key combination for narrator in Minecraft? - Similar Threads - unbind key combination

2. Game Keys redeeming problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Keys redeeming problem: I've bought a MInecraft Bedrock key, tried to redeem it and... Nothing, I mean, it didn't appear on screen. I thought it bugged and after that, I bought one more. After redeeming second one, my...
  3. Xbox game keys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game keys: I bought a forza horizon 4 game key for PC and Windows 10. Wondering if the key will work in Windows 11? 0f3bc7e2-95ef-4d0f-b4fc-4a401c161a6b
  4. changing key binds from w a s d to e s d f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    changing key binds from w a s d to e s d f: Hello! recently I started having some issues with W A S D because my fingers are small, i tried E S D F and it's so helpful the problem is on ROBLOX it doesn't work please help...
  5. I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (KEY), but i cant play it on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (KEY), but i cant play it on PC.: I bought the DLC for Destiny 2 (WITCH QUEEN + BUNGIE 30TH)(KEY), I thought I would be able to play it on my PC, but I can only play it on XBOX (DLCs for this game unfortunately don't work on smart...
  6. razer turret xbox or nexus key no longer working

in XBoX on Consoles
    razer turret xbox or nexus key no longer working: all of a suddn the xbox nexus key has stopped working on my Turret, it was working fine ,has there been and update that has caused this ? 7ed8e76f-660e-42bb-8d71-3ddd376670be
  7. Suggestion: Unbind the free/unpaid games from Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion: Unbind the free/unpaid games from Xbox account: Hello development teams at Microsoft, especially those in Xbox. I accidentally started up Forza Street with my wrong account and I want to unbind the game permanently from that Xbox account....
  8. How do i unbind an xbox one wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i unbind an xbox one wireless controller: How do i unbind a xbox one wireless controller i already tried plugging it into my pc that didnt work when i turned the controller on after plugging it into my pc it just turned my xbox on...
  9. How do I unbind the share button on my xbox controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unbind the share button on my xbox controller?: I hit the button all the time because my fingers and joints weren't properly formed and I don't have enough of a range of movement to comfortably and consistently press the start or select button...
  10. I am unable to unbind the share button on my controller and it's anti-accessibility

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to unbind the share button on my controller and it's anti-accessibility: I hit the button all the time because my fingers and joints weren't properly formed and I don't have enough of a range of movement to comfortably and consistently press the start or select button...