how to undo reset

Discus and support how to undo reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my youngest son reset my older son's game on black ops 2 is there anyway to get achievements and award restoration back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The cod King999, May 9, 2014.

1. how to undo reset

my youngest son reset my older son's game on black ops 2 is there anyway to get achievements and award restoration back

:)

The cod King999, May 9, 2014
  2. WiseDragon
    WiseDragon Guest
    i sick of microsoft labelling as a cheater For not being on my xbox FU MIRCOSOFT.

Hi TMGBOBMustDie,

As stated in the following link:

support.xbox.com/.../gamerscore-reset

Its not possible to undo a gamerscore reset.

WiseDragon, May 9, 2014
  3. My New XBOX S (bought December) will not Connect to my modem! help asap

i updated it .............. how do u undo it ?

PrebuiltMammal0, May 9, 2014
  4. how to undo reset

Hello The cod King999,

unfortunately, once you reset Black Ops II you can not get the level and extra data back. The reason is it also rests the info on their end. However, all the Achievements should still be saved on the Xbox Live Account. This can also be a good opportunity
    to help raise your K/D since previous experience. If you have any further question or concerns please let us know.

Thank you!

XBLVIP TOPDOG

Alliance United, May 9, 2014
  5. Alliance United Win User

how to undo reset

Hello The cod King999,

unfortunately, once you reset Black Ops II you can not get the level and extra data back. The reason is it also rests the info on their end. However, all the Achievements should still be saved on the Xbox Live Account. This can also be a good opportunity
    to help raise your K/D since previous experience. If you have any further question or concerns please let us know.

Thank you!

XBLVIP TOPDOG
  6. PrebuiltMammal0 Win User

My New XBOX S (bought December) will not Connect to my modem! help asap

i updated it .............. how do u undo it ?
  7. Lawcere-E884E6C6-C6F Win User

Cannot join specific friend in games or parties

I tried resetting my modem to default settings to undo whatever I did, but it's still set to Strict.
  8. WiseDragon Win User

i sick of microsoft labelling as a cheater For not being on my xbox FU MIRCOSOFT.

9. Ryan P - Denver Win User

How do you add games to the "Exception" list.

How do we undo an exception on Xbox one once it was added?
Thema:

how to undo reset

1. how to undo reset - Similar Threads - undo reset

2. Rückgängig machen von Sprachbann[Undo voice spell]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rückgängig machen von Sprachbann[Undo voice spell]: Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren von Xbox Support, Ich Frage mich, warum ich schon wieder ein Bann bekommen habe, für sprachlicher Kommunikation. Darauf hingewiesen, dass ich ebenfalls schon...
  3. Please undo the last update !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please undo the last update !: The general response to the last update is obviously very poor , please just undo it !!! 96de68d5-3464-4656-9020-677b789f504f
  4. undoing a board

in XBoX Games and Apps
    undoing a board: while playing on my Microsoft touchscreen it is too easy to undo a board rather than the last card. Playing on my iPad there is a warning that you are about to undo a board allowing one to cancel...
  5. Pyramid: reshuffle button has moved making it easy to accidentally click and there's no undo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pyramid: reshuffle button has moved making it easy to accidentally click and there's no undo: After upgrade, in the latest version of Solitaire Collection, there have been some changes, mostly minor and in layout. However, some of the layout changes are bugs in my opinion. In Pyramid,...
  6. UNDO DELETED GAME CLIPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNDO DELETED GAME CLIPS: Listen, I already know I can't recover my game clips I accidentally deleted cuz I'm an idiot... But Microsoft... You guys seriously should add an undo button. I lost some of my best clips by...
  7. NBA 2k17: Undoing MyGM action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k17: Undoing MyGM action: Hello, I was playing MyGM in 2k17 (on Xbox One) and I had to resign Stephen Curry. I had the option of bird rights so I would pay less money. Then I accidentally didn't put it on bird rights and...
  8. Please undo my suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please undo my suspension: 2 weeks is a long time without gaming. I pay a yearly subscribstrion. And I get banned for talking crap. That is so unnecessary, and the messed up part is, I know what bad things I said or did....
  9. Enforcement team please undo chat ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team please undo chat ban: I got a chat ban without my knowledge and I might need help,I have a chat ban but I never got an email,never got a message from xbox live and when I check my bans/suspensions on the website it's...
  10. Xbox account suspened. Need help and how to undo it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account suspened. Need help and how to undo it: My xbox has just got suspened for marketplace theft. I dont know what that means but i heard it could be because of game sharing. My friend came to my house about 2 or 3 weeks ago and we game...