How to unenroll from beta?

Discus and support How to unenroll from beta? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, recently I've enrolled my Minecraft into Beta Minecraft. I tried opening it - it worked. But the game kept on showing the main screen rotating.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RussianXboxOneXUserMartho, Mar 22, 2020.

1. How to unenroll from beta?

So, recently I've enrolled my Minecraft into Beta Minecraft. I tried opening it - it worked. But the game kept on showing the main screen rotating. I've tried unenrolling - but the Xbox Insider Hub doesn't even open. It just shows the opening screen for
    1 minute and closes. Please, explain how to deal with the problem!

:)

RussianXboxOneXUserMartho, Mar 22, 2020
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Insider hub. Unenrol through aplication and than go through factory reset. Rememer to check kepp my games and apps option. Try reinstal insider hub. If still don't work maybe it would be good to go to insider Reddit and ask what to do.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Have you tried uninstalling the insider hub app and then reinstalling it? That's kind of a basic fix but, it may help.

There's sadly not an official support link for the Insiders... the best I found to offer would be to reach out to them either on reddit or Twitter to have someone from their team investigate. They're testing a new version of the app right now, and this could
    be related to that to some degree and it could be affecting more users than just you.

https://twitter.com/xboxinsider

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

Past that, it may be something you have to wait out if you can't get in touch with someone from their team. I believe the Insider stuff is beyond the control of regular Xbox Support... so its kind of a downer. I've had my fair share of issue with some stuff
    in the program before. but that's just kind of how the program works. Stuff breaks, but it normally gets fixed. It could also be related to what ring you're in on the console preview as well.

The support FAQ for the hub is here though too: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub
  4. RussianXboxOneXUserM Win User

No, the problem is that I can't open the insider hub at all.
  5. Tdawg201278 Win User

Hi, I need support for xbox insiders hub and insider preview.

How long does unenroll take?
  6. TheJasbre202 Win User

Minecraft W10 Beta Opting Out Problems

i did unenroll from the beta before uninstalling and reinstalling, but i checked back and i guess i wasn't unenrolled or something, so i unenrolled again and i'm waiting 30 mins before uninstalling and reinstalling just to make sure it works
Thema:

1. How to unenroll from beta? - Similar Threads - unenroll beta

2. Can't Unenroll from Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Unenroll from Minecraft Windows 10 Beta: When I joined the Minecraft Windows 10 beta. The beta installed but it still said join on Insider Hub and now I can't unenroll from Minecraft Win 10 beta. Please help....
  3. Minecraft Beta unenrollment issue

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta unenrollment issue: I've unenrolled from the Minecraft beta on xbox and Windows 10 and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game a few times but when I boot up the game it still says that I'm playing the beta, does...
  4. Trying to unenroll in Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to unenroll in Minecraft Beta: Hi all. I had the minecraft beta on my xbox and recently my friends started playing. If you have the beta build you can’t join non-beta testers, so i unenrolled via the insider app and uninstalled...
  5. I can't access my xbox insiders account to unenroll me from beta versions of games I own...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't access my xbox insiders account to unenroll me from beta versions of games I own...: I just gave up on an almost 4 hour phone call with customer support after no progress, multiple transferred calls, and at least an hour on hold. Could someone please help me get back the regular...
  6. How to unenroll from Minecraft beta if you are under 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unenroll from Minecraft beta if you are under 18: I can't unenroll from Minecraft beta and everybody says to use xbox insider hub to unenroll but I can't because it says users under 18 aren't allowed to use xbox insider hub anymore, so how do I...
  7. What happens if I unenroll the Minecraft Beta Program on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I unenroll the Minecraft Beta Program on Xbox One?: So I've been in the Minecraft Beta Program on Xbox One, for quite a while, but I want to stay up to date with the non-beta versions, and I have to delete and reinstall the game, but I got it for...
  8. Can’t unenroll in Xbox betas now because I’m too young?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t unenroll in Xbox betas now because I’m too young?: Hello, a weird thing happened to me out of nowhere. So basically my xbox one account was considered an “adult account” and because of that i could change my profile picture and use the xbox...
  9. Xbox preview beta unenrollment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox preview beta unenrollment: I enrolled in the beta, then a few short seconds later I u enrolled. I played the rest of the night in version 1.4.2. The next day I got switched to the beta (1.6.1) and now I’ve been stuck in it...
  10. Unenrolled from beta preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unenrolled from beta preview: Hey guys like the title says i unenrolled for the beta preview but i didnt want to, now it says unenroll pending... is there a way to stop the unenroll? i want to remain in the beta preview! pls...