How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub

Discus and support How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to uninstall Minecraft Beta version on my daughter's Windows 10 laptop. I looked on Xbox help and it said to install Xbox Insider Hub, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AcidPokie24, Aug 18, 2019.

1. AcidPokie24
    AcidPokie24 Guest

I'm trying to uninstall Minecraft Beta version on my daughter's Windows 10 laptop. I looked on Xbox help and it said to install Xbox Insider Hub, but it won't let me open the app because my daughter is a minor and it cannot be used by anyone under 18.
    I tried to sign in under my account, but it still reverted back to hers as a minor. Any other suggestions for uninstalling the beta version of Minecraft? She can't play with some of her friends because they don't have the beta version on their phones.

:)

AcidPokie24, Aug 18, 2019
  2. RainZeros Win User

My minecraft windwos 10 edition has been updated to a beta version and I want to play in the official version and I don't know what to do

Simple! uninstall minecraft (go to the start menu, right click minecraft, uninstall) open the insider hub (when it comes back online) go to insider content, Minecraft, and click unenroll the same way you enrolled in the beta. then reinstall minecraft.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

This is from Mojang:

Minecraft for Windows 10

• To uninstall Minecraft for Windows 10, press the search icon in the bottom left corner and search for Minecraft. Right-click on the icon and select uninstall.
    Are you trying to do this in a different manner since it is the beta?
  4. UnknonGamer Win User

reinstall it and install it again.
  5. Eberfinn Win User

Can't leave beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox insider hub

Have the same problem. Unenrolled from beta testing in Xbox Insider Hub. Restarted. Reinstalled Minecraft. Open Minecraft. Is beta. Uninstalled Minecraft, waited 24hrs, restarted. Installed Minecraft from store. Still beta. Have multiple licenses of this
    game to play it with my kids who are under 13 and thus cannot join the Insider hub. I can't use the beta version to play with them so this is keeping me from enjoying this game. please fix.
  6. MrKlizakRRG1 Win User

I need help downloading the minecarft heta

Only certain members of the Xbox Insider Hub have access to the Minecraft Beta
Thema:

1. How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub - Similar Threads - Uninstall Minecraft Beta

2. Desinstalei o Minecraft[I uninstalled Minecraft]

in XBoX on Windows
    Desinstalei o Minecraft[I uninstalled Minecraft]: Boa tarde, Desinstalei o jogo minecraft de um pc para o instalar noutro, tal como foi dito pela informação na página...
  3. Can’t uninstall Minecraft after trying out the beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t uninstall Minecraft after trying out the beta: I press uninstall all and nothing happens. submitted by /u/donncadh [link] [comments]
  4. Trying to uninstall Minecraft Beta for bedrock edition. Xbox insiders won't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to uninstall Minecraft Beta for bedrock edition. Xbox insiders won't work.: I'm currently using the Minecraft Beta for the bedrock edition {On PC}, and I want to leave so I can use Realms again with my friends. One of the first steps to doing so is being able to download...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 won't download after uninstallation.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 won't download after uninstallation.: So, a while ago, I booted up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (also known as Bedrock Edition) and found that it didn't work. After that, I tried it numerous times to no avail. So I uninstalled the...
  6. Uninstalling minecraft bedrock and reinstalling.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalling minecraft bedrock and reinstalling.: Ok so minecraft bedrock edition wont update properlly even if i cancel update and try updating again. My question is if i delete mc bedrock and reinstall it would i need to own the mc xbox one...
  7. Minecraft won't uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't uninstall: So I wanted to play on the xbox mc servers like the hive, mineplex ect and it said c,coming soon, so I did a lot of things nothingg worked so I was gonna uninstall but it just won't when I click...
  8. Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13: I have unenrolled from the beta, but when I click uninstall, it does nothing. Any solutions? Update: I fixed it submitted by /u/sparbles123 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't uninstall the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't uninstall the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta: I left the Xbox insider program and then uninstalled Minecraft and then installed it again but it was still in the beta. What do I do? submitted by /u/ImNotHadi [link] [comments]
  10. Can't Uninstall Minecraft Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Uninstall Minecraft Beta: so I have this problem to where I can't leave the beta version of Minecraft windows 10. I left the Xbox insider, uninstalled Minecraft, reinstalled and I'm still in the beta. I really would like...