HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background )

Discus and support HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background ) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't really uninstall GEAR 5。 Whenever I uninstalled the GEAR 5, XBOX(BETA) will download the game in the background for me. What should I do ??... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HengW, Sep 22, 2019.

1. HengW
    HengW Guest

I can't really uninstall GEAR 5。

Whenever I uninstalled the GEAR 5, XBOX(BETA) will download the game in the background for me.

What should I do ??

:)

HengW, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background😢 )

So, Xbox beta is reinstalling the game after you uninstall it? You can reset the app by right clicking the app icon, highlighting More then go to settings. Here you can reset and repair the app. After resetting the app try to uninstall again.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You better report this issue for the beta version:

1. Press the Start button, then choose Feedback Hub from the list of apps, or type
      feedback in the box then select Feedback Hub.
    2. In Home, choose Report a problem.
    3. Fill out the Summarize your feedback and Explain in more detail (optional) sections. The best way to do this is to answer these questions:
      • What is the problem or unexpected behavior?
      • What steps did you take to encounter the problem?
      • What additional software, hardware, or accessories were you using when you encountered the problem?
      • Were there any specific error codes or messages you saw when you encountered the problem or behavior? If so, what was the specific error code or message?
    4. Leave your feedback, then follow the prompts. If you’re able to show us the problem, make sure to include any screenshots as well.
    5. When you’re done, press Submit.
    Xbox Insider on Reddit

You can also share problems you encounter and find support by chatting with other Xbox Insiders and Xbox staff on the

Xbox Insider Subreddit
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

If it's starts re-installing after an uninstall, then what happens if you pause / cancel the re-installation from the Windows Store?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

If none of the suggestions work, then try uninstalling the Xbox (beta) app, then uninstall Gears 5. After that reinstall Xbox (beta) app. That should hopefully fix the issue.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Game pass - Gears 5 - It's not installed.

The game should finish installing in the background when you launch it. Thats what the xbox one dose. Sadly you may have to uninstall gears of war 5 and reinstall it.
Thema:

1. HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background ) - Similar Threads - UNINSTALL GAME dont

2. Uninstalled game and it did not free up space.

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled game and it did not free up space.: The way this app manages data is terrible. I cant even see where the games are installed or how much space it is taking. I uninstalled a game and none of the space was freed up. So apparntly the...
  3. Games uninstalling themselves.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games uninstalling themselves.: As the title states; games uninstalling themselves. Sort it out. I cancel an update to a game, because I prefer to play it offline (borderlands 3) and it has uninstalled the game, whipped it...
  4. uninstalled games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    uninstalled games: Is it possible to see when a game was erased from the XboxOne? 15989004-834a-46ed-9b48-fe1c386dedc5
  5. Win10 Xbox App unable to install or uninstall certain games

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 Xbox App unable to install or uninstall certain games: So an issue I encountered today. I try to launch Gears 5 on my system to find that a certain descriptor file does not exist and it wont launch. I go through the motions of rebooting and checking...
  6. Games Automatically Getting Uninstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Automatically Getting Uninstalled: I have had this happen to me a couple times with GTA 5 and Fallout 76. I also have a friend who has had this happen with his Forza Horizon 3, does anyone know why this happens?...
  7. Game won't load. Uninstalled. Won't reinstall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't load. Uninstalled. Won't reinstall.: I purchased a digital copy of dead rising 4 in 2016. Suddenly today ot wouldn't load and I kept getting a message about renewing Xbox games pass (don't have and haven't had in years). I...
  8. Xbox one X Uninstalled a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Uninstalled a game?: I don't really care about reinstalling the games since it's a small price to pay. What I am curious about is how the [Mod Removed - Profanity] a game I played less than 9 hours ago suddenly gets...
  9. Updating Destiny 2 just uninstalled the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating Destiny 2 just uninstalled the game.: Why? I understand that xbox has issues with game updates. Like when updates don't appear and you have to reset your console multiple times. But I now have to wait 2 hours because its a 88 GB...
  10. Game not popping up in ready to install after uninstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not popping up in ready to install after uninstalling: I tried to launch Minecraft, but an error popped up telling me to sign in with the owner of the game and some other stuff, and I thought this was a mistake, so I deleted Minecraft hoping the error...