HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background )

Discus and support HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background ) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't really uninstall GEAR 5。 Whenever I uninstalled the GEAR 5, XBOX(BETA) will download the game in the background for me. What should I do ??... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HengW, Sep 22, 2019.

1. HengW
    HengW Guest

I can't really uninstall GEAR 5。

Whenever I uninstalled the GEAR 5, XBOX(BETA) will download the game in the background for me.

What should I do ??

:)

HengW, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background😢 )

So, Xbox beta is reinstalling the game after you uninstall it? You can reset the app by right clicking the app icon, highlighting More then go to settings. Here you can reset and repair the app. After resetting the app try to uninstall again.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You better report this issue for the beta version:

1. Press the Start button, then choose Feedback Hub from the list of apps, or type
      feedback in the box then select Feedback Hub.
    2. In Home, choose Report a problem.
    3. Fill out the Summarize your feedback and Explain in more detail (optional) sections. The best way to do this is to answer these questions:
      • What is the problem or unexpected behavior?
      • What steps did you take to encounter the problem?
      • What additional software, hardware, or accessories were you using when you encountered the problem?
      • Were there any specific error codes or messages you saw when you encountered the problem or behavior? If so, what was the specific error code or message?
    4. Leave your feedback, then follow the prompts. If you’re able to show us the problem, make sure to include any screenshots as well.
    5. When you’re done, press Submit.
    Xbox Insider on Reddit

You can also share problems you encounter and find support by chatting with other Xbox Insiders and Xbox staff on the

Xbox Insider Subreddit
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

If it's starts re-installing after an uninstall, then what happens if you pause / cancel the re-installation from the Windows Store?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

If none of the suggestions work, then try uninstalling the Xbox (beta) app, then uninstall Gears 5. After that reinstall Xbox (beta) app. That should hopefully fix the issue.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Game pass - Gears 5 - It's not installed.

The game should finish installing in the background when you launch it. Thats what the xbox one dose. Sadly you may have to uninstall gears of war 5 and reinstall it.
Thema:

1. HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background ) - Similar Threads - UNINSTALL GAME dont

2. Games and apps uninstall confirmation

in XboX Insiders
    Games and apps uninstall confirmation: Hello everyone, after using xbox one for years now I'm still bothered by the uninstall option not having a confirmation message. I've accidentally uninstalled lots of games with large size (over...
  3. how to no longer own a game even if you uninstalled it

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to no longer own a game even if you uninstalled it: i have a question of how to no longer own a game on xbox even if you unistalled it because like i already unistalled roblox bc i found out my account on that game was terminated and i cant log out...
  4. Xbox Games Pass for PC - Uninstallation isn't removing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games Pass for PC - Uninstallation isn't removing games: As the title suggests, Xbox Games Pass on PC isn't consistently removing games when you click the uninstall button. On the affected titles (Metro Exodus, Halo) the shortcuts disappear, and the...
  5. if I uninstalling the games my backup will be destroyed or not ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    if I uninstalling the games my backup will be destroyed or not ?: to try to suppress a bug I want to uninstalling ARK but I do not know if my backup will be suppressed if i reinstalling the game ? 6d0ee82a-4782-4846-83be-8ff607c499cc
  6. Uninstall Xbox Game Pass game after subscription has ended (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstall Xbox Game Pass game after subscription has ended (PC): How can I uninstall a game that I downloaded from Xbox Game Pass for PC after the subscription has ended? The game does not get found under "Apps" > "Apps & Features" in Settings and can neither...
  7. Uninstall Xbox games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uninstall Xbox games: How do you uninstall games on the Xbox gaming system? 74b9f29f-743c-4d5b-9cf9-d5a1dccadde2
  8. Unable to uninstall Xbox Game Pass installed games. Very serious and dangerous bug on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to uninstall Xbox Game Pass installed games. Very serious and dangerous bug on...: After playing "Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice" two days ago I uninstalled the game from the Xbox app but I noticed the space on my SSD didn't change. I tried going back to make sure the game was...
  9. Utterly sick and tired of this. Cant play my games, constant updates, games uninstalled.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Utterly sick and tired of this. Cant play my games, constant updates, games uninstalled.: Is there ANY chance of me being able to use MY console when i like, how i like? I live on a boat so updating is a major pain in the [mod removed-profanity] over marina wifi. No problems though,...
  10. Games uninstalled by themselves. Says they are corrupt.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games uninstalled by themselves. Says they are corrupt.: Some of my games uninstalled without me unistalling them and its saying they're corrupt even though I just played them a couple of hours ago. f6fd851a-9758-44af-b57f-3901e443b13b