How to unlink deleted Microsoft account from PSN

Discus and support How to unlink deleted Microsoft account from PSN in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I deleted the Microsoft account that is linked to my PSN account. It no longer exists but whenever i try to link my new Microsoft account it says to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Reece Carew, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Reece Carew
    Reece Carew Guest

I deleted the Microsoft account that is linked to my PSN account. It no longer exists but whenever i try to link my new Microsoft account it says to login to the old one. I have already contacted support from Microsoft and PS, they both told me to go to the other for help.

:)

Reece Carew, Jun 9, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello,

Unfortunately in this case we do not any way to actually unlink the account from PS.
  3. FatalDarkprince Win User

Hello there,

Try following these steps and see if it works.

1.) Login to the playstation app and click on settings. Then underneath playstation network, click on "account information"

2.) Click on "security"

3.) Then you will see your primary sign in email id and click "edit". Once you edit the new email, it will ask you to verify the new email. Once the new email has been verified, you can then delete your old email should you wish to do so. Hope this helps!
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Regarding your case you can try opening your Microsoft account that you closed if it has not exceeded 60 days of closure yet, then try reaching out to PS so that they can help you unlink it.

Reopen your Microsoft account
  5. Reece Carew Win User

Okay, thank you for your help, i'll keep trying.
  6. Reece Carew Win User

Hello there, I have tried to contact PS and they have told me its an issue to take up with Microsoft and now have stopped responding to my messages.
Thema:

1. How to unlink deleted Microsoft account from PSN - Similar Threads - unlink deleted Microsoft

2. Trying to unlink a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to unlink a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft Bedrock: I have accidentally created another account and linked it to my PS4, and it’s also the account that I use for my PlayStation account. I can’t unlink it and how do I change it? Even when I’m signed...
  3. Minecraft Microsoft unlink account fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft unlink account fail: I have a problem some how my ps Minecraft edition is linked with a old deleted Microsoft account wish I can’t acces Anny more since it’s fully closed so now I want to connect my new Microsoft...
  4. How can I unlink or delete an Xbox account from my Microsoft account but keep my Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I unlink or delete an Xbox account from my Microsoft account but keep my Microsoft...: There is an Xbox account that I have but I don't want it, so I was wondering if there was a way to delete/unlink it but still keep my Microsoft account. 0cbed27e-229b-4157-b08c-b109363a6180
  5. Unlinking my Elder scroll online account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking my Elder scroll online account: Can I get some help with unlinking my Elder scroll online account from my gamertag? 320d62f0-4c41-4045-99aa-905be8700cc4
  6. Confusion on Unlinking an Account from Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Confusion on Unlinking an Account from Minecraft PS4: Hi, so basically I am confused on what the terms mean specifically when unlinking my account from the PS4. The terms state: - I will no longer be able to access any in-game Store content when I...
  7. How to unlink Microsoft account on ps4 while logged off.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink Microsoft account on ps4 while logged off.: So my friend wants to play Minecraft bedrock with me, they are on the ps4 while I'm on pc. The problem is, is that they cannot sign into the account that is linked onto their ps4. They don't know...
  8. Unlinking from EA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlinking from EA: I have an old EA account that is linked to my current GamerTag. The EA account and the Yahoo email the EA account was attached to have been deleted so I am unable to access these accounts to...
  9. I can't unlink my deleted Microsoft account from my ps4 for minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't unlink my deleted Microsoft account from my ps4 for minecraft bedrock edition: So I had a microsoft account and I deactivated it and it deleted then the sign in was still there for ps4 (I deleted this microsoft account beacuse I didn't use it). It was still the old account...
  10. Cannot unlink Minecraft from DELETED Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot unlink Minecraft from DELETED Microsoft Account.: Hey everyone. I'm encountering an issue with Minecraft (Bedrock, PS4). I deleted my old Microsoft Account a couple months ago, and forgot it was associated with Minecraft. Now, I cannot sign in...