how to unlink EA account from xbox live account?

Discus and support how to unlink EA account from xbox live account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So apparently my account got hacked and linked to an EA account. When opening FIFA 19, it asks me about some email, if it's me and if so, to put in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VastaS17, Sep 6, 2019.

1. VastaS17
    VastaS17 Guest

So apparently my account got hacked and linked to an EA account. When opening FIFA 19, it asks me about some email, if it's me and if so, to put in some password. This was new for me, it wouldn't ask for any mail or password on FIFA19 before. So, I looked
    it up and found out my xbox live account is linked to some EA account of whic's e-mail I've never seen before. What can I do?

:)

VastaS17, Sep 6, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You should change your account's password and contact EA support to help you unlink the xbox live account from their service
  3. KilljoyMcMuffin Win User

EA account is linked to the wrong email

No, ive talked to six diffrent basic people and two managers. EA customer support lacks the tools necessary to unlink EA accounts from xbox live. Been working on figuring it out for three weeks.
  4. Ironwilled Win User

5. luissolid Win User

6. WPAK Win User

Thema:

1. how to unlink EA account from xbox live account? - Similar Threads - unlink account live

2. Unlink Epic Games Account, 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink Epic Games Account, 2019: I have read the old post, and think that I cannot unlink the account on xbox.com is ridiculous! Because by linking the account, I authorized Epic to check my xbox profile etc. Since Epic is...
  3. Unlink two Xbox accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink two Xbox accounts: Hi. My kid has his own Xbox and is linked to my live account. He isn't with me at the moment and has his xbox with him. Is there a way I can block him so he can't access my live account anymore...
  4. i need to unlink my account from this microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need to unlink my account from this microsoft account: This is something i have been needing to do for a while as my xbox account is connected to my dads email (Ive had this since i was 7) and now we are starting to have problems having to share this...
  5. Unlink Facebook from old Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink Facebook from old Xbox account: I made an Xbox Live account, and i had linked my current facebook to it. I closed the xbox account and all the email accounts connecting to it, but didn't unlink Facebook first. Now Facebook is...
  6. unlink facebook account from my xbox games for windows account

in XBoX on Windows
    unlink facebook account from my xbox games for windows account: I am having signing to my Microsoft solitaire collection in windows 8.1. I would like to unlink my Facebook account, to see if that will help. a60e16c6-4683-4814-a5af-e9db0a051aa8
  7. Desvincular conta Eletronic Arts Xbox One[Unlink account Eletronic Arts Xbox One]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desvincular conta Eletronic Arts Xbox One[Unlink account Eletronic Arts Xbox One]: Como faço para desvincular conta da EA do meu xbox one? [Translation - How do I unlink EA account from my xbox one?] ef0d0300-9cc4-46af-8297-205b624461d4
  8. Unlink an Xbox Live account from Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unlink an Xbox Live account from Microsoft Account: I need to delete my Xbox account, but I can't delete my Microsoft account as it is connected to my Windows download and my Office subscription. Is there any way to unlink the Xbox account from my...
  9. Unlink xbox live account from Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink xbox live account from Minecraft: Hi, How do you log-out of Minecraft on xbox live account or unlink your xbox live from your minecraft as already have a pc account I can link it to. 0a7aab81-3f87-42da-bc95-2a339260c90e
  10. I can't unlink my Facebook account from this Xbox Live account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't unlink my Facebook account from this Xbox Live account!: I'm trying to remove my Facebook account of this Xbox Live account. But I can't, 2 days trying, same problem, error. I no longer use this Xbox Live account, and I want to unlink my Facebook...