how to unlink Fortnite account through Xbox

Discus and support how to unlink Fortnite account through Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would unlink my account through the website but I am having some trouble which they don't want to fix so I am trying to do it through Xbox. If you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ompatel3, Nov 7, 2019.

1. ompatel3
    ompatel3 Guest

I would unlink my account through the website but I am having some trouble which they don't want to fix so I am trying to do it through Xbox. If you have any ideas then, please reply.

:)

ompatel3, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Airyrose666 Win User

try this link it should tell all about how to unlinked your accounts

https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/customer-service
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Ompate,

Thanks for coming to the forums. To unlink an epic account, you need to do this on the

epic site
    . However they have changed this as unlinking an epic account can delete items. For further help go to the link provided.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Bandido1508 Win User

guest accounts and unlinks

this may help

https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/?s=epic-accounts&f=how-do-i-change-the-email-on-my-epic-games-account&l=en

http://www.davevoyles.com/2018/05/20/unlink-xbox-live-account-fortnite/
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Fortnite - Linking a Epic account to a different xbox account.

Hi, He someday used the your account of the Fortnite in other Xbox Accont. I Suggest with he unlink your fortnite account with the other Xbox Account to then he can link winth your xbox account
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Transfer accounts

At the moment, there is no way to transfer game progress/purchases from one Microsoft account/gamertag to another so you are limited in what you can do on MS side.

If your son is only playing Fortnite and that's the only game involved though, you may check on Epic side if and how is possible to unlink and relink the epic account so that everything strictly related to the Epic account may be managed
    in the process.

This may help:

https://www.fortnite-2fa.com/how-to-unlink-xbox-account-from-fortnite-without-verification/
Thema:

1. how to unlink Fortnite account through Xbox - Similar Threads - unlink Fortnite account

2. Unlinking microsoft account from ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking microsoft account from ps4: I attempted to try and fix this back in December and I figured it must be fixed by now, but nope. There's still an issue where I'm unable to unlink my brothers Microsoft account from my PS4. I...
  3. Xbox Developer Account Linking and Unlinking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Developer Account Linking and Unlinking: So my stepson has had external accounts linked to his Xbox account (EA being one of them) which he is aware of but I am wondering if it is possible to unlink these from his Xbox profile in order...
  4. Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account: Hi, I recently got a new Microsoft account due to an issue with my old one. I was wondering if it is possible to unlink my previous Microsoft account and connect my new one. On Minecraft, it...
  5. Unlinking playstation account and adding a different one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlinking playstation account and adding a different one: A few months ago I linked wrong Microsoft account to my playstation to play Minecraft. This account is set up weirdly and so I can not access cros platform play. It saysomething like cannot...
  6. Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4: When I use the settings and unlink the account. Then I use my new account. But it still saying I have to sign in my previous account. It kept on and on but I can't sign in new one and unlink old...
  7. Unlink twitter account on game bar for windows 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Unlink twitter account on game bar for windows 10?: Hey guys, does anyone know how does one unlink his twitter account from the game bar app on Windows 10? I've accidentally linked one on mine a while ago and I'm not sure how to revert it back to...
  8. Unlinking xbox account from minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking xbox account from minecraft ps4: Good evenings fellow retards, I would like to ask a question regarding the following sentence: How do you unlink an xbox account from minecraft ps4 when you're logged out of ps4 and don't have any...
  9. How to unlink a account from minecraft without signing in to it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink a account from minecraft without signing in to it: So i forgot the email of my account i used to sign in to my minecraft for ps4 and now i cant sign in to it or unlink it i remember the name tag but i doubt that would help. I dont mind loosing...
  10. Relink an unlink account on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Relink an unlink account on Fortnite: Guys, My 11 year old son got an Xbox last week and set it al;l up. He couldn't chat with friends on other platforms, I know think this is because he isn't 13 form another post I have read. So...