How to unlink ubisoft club account from xbox account

Discus and support How to unlink ubisoft club account from xbox account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So one day my cousin installed ubisoft club on my xbox just to check something. And now when i purchased the crew 2 i wanted to login on my account to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lord wiesman, Feb 24, 2020.

1. lord wiesman
    lord wiesman Guest

So one day my cousin installed ubisoft club on my xbox just to check something.

And now when i purchased the crew 2 i wanted to login on my account to earn some credits then i realised my xbox was connected to cousin's account.

Obviously doesnt remember email on which he created this account.

How to unlink this account directly from xbox/microsoft account?

Or i should ask on ubisoft forums?

:)

lord wiesman, Feb 24, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

3. ODST343 Win User

I would go to the Ubisoft website and then go to account and it should be under that
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Ubisoft has account recovery featues so you need to contact their support
  5. lord wiesman Win User

Soo ubisoft didnt even bother to answer me and closed my thread.

**** customer service ive ever seen
  6. lord wiesman Win User

Ubisoft is causing a lot of problems for me recently.

Now its infinite loading of login screen...

I am gonna edit post when ubisoft will answer me

Thanks!
Thema:

1. How to unlink ubisoft club account from xbox account - Similar Threads - unlink ubisoft club

2. How do I unlink my EA account from my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I unlink my EA account from my Xbox One?: You guys are the worst. I own the game, I own the Xbox. I use an entirely different email for my xbox account and you cant just unlink the thing? I contacted you guys earlier and the goob that was...
  3. Unlinking my ps4 account from my Microsoft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking my ps4 account from my Microsoft.: Pretty much I was trying to link a Microsoft account to my playstation Minecraft account and I tried using that remote connect feature. It said I logged in; then when I tried to add a friend to...
  4. unlink Microsoft from playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unlink Microsoft from playstation: I'm trying to log into my minecraft on my ps4 but its saying my Microsoft acount is already connected to a playstation but I dont ever remember logging into any other ps4 with my microsoft. is...
  5. Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account: This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account. I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since...
  6. PSN unlink

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PSN unlink: I linked my miceosoft account to my PSN account but now I want to link a different account to PSN for Minecraft, when I do, it says please sign in with your ood account *old name here*...
  7. Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account: I tried linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft and it failed. I think I put in the wrong information or something but I got no error code. When I click ‘sign in its free’ I get a message...
  8. Unable to unlink activision account from new COD MW game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to unlink activision account from new COD MW game: Hello, I was hoping someone could help me. I just purchased a brand new XBOX and COD MW game and someone it got tied to my sons email address and I am unable to unlink it so I can link it to mine....
  9. How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?: I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft...
  10. unlinking a ubisoft account from a microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unlinking a ubisoft account from a microsoft account: so i have a problem,a ubisoft account is linked to my xbox account but the ubisoft account is not my ubisoft account,how do i check the account that is linked and/or unlink it...