How to update Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection?

Discus and support How to update Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to update Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection. Even though I uninstalled and then reinstalled it. It still had the same problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeetGolchha, Jun 23, 2020.

1. JeetGolchha
    JeetGolchha Guest

I am unable to update Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection. Even though I uninstalled and then reinstalled it. It still had the same problem that is it was still in version 1.14 though it should be at version 1.16. In the windows app store
    the logo of Minecraft 1.16 is displayed. Please tell me how can I update this game to version 1.16. I would be highly grateful to you.

:)

JeetGolchha, Jun 23, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I Need Help!

3. dchawes2 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem

I am confused by your answer. I have never logged in to Xbox Live. I simply click on Minecraft icon on Windows 10 to start to play. The version is Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows 10.
  4. NicoleHokanson Win User

Downloading minecraft

I did I got the Minecraft for Windows 10 starter collection and I have an order number
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

At the time you posted your thread the update was not released yet.

You should be able to update your game as you have done previously.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue

Hi Digger21,

Unfortunately the base game of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is only included in the

Starter Collection
    or the
    Master Collection
    . The Starter Collection is a pretty good deal as you get the base game plus additional in-game content for one low price.

As the question has been answered, we will be locking this thread, but feel free to come back anytime you have any other questions or concerns and we will do our best to help you out.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. How to update Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection? - Similar Threads - update Minecraft Windows

2. my minecraft windows 10 keeps updating over and over again

in XBoX on Windows
    my minecraft windows 10 keeps updating over and over again: hello i recently bought minecraft and tried to install it but it wont stop updating and keeps updating iself over and over again. it goes upto 1.52 mb then says done but repeats the process. ive...
  3. Issues with leaving Minecraft Windows 10 Beta (Both RTX and Nether Update)

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with leaving Minecraft Windows 10 Beta (Both RTX and Nether Update): Hi, Yesterday I installed the free trial of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and tried to put it into the RTX beta from the Xbox insider app. This obviously didn't work. I then bought Minecraft...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Automatically updated to beta.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Automatically updated to beta.: Hello There! Today I was about to play Minecraft Windows 10 when all of a sudden it started to update. When it started it was in the beta version 1.15.53. Please tell me a fix without...
  5. minecraft windows 10 edtion isn't updated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edtion isn't updated: Minecraft windows 10 edition isn't updated (v1.13.1) but the switch version is so I cant play with my friends since there are no new updates to the pc version. why is that?...
  6. Updating to Windows 10 and launching Minecraft on XBOX ONES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating to Windows 10 and launching Minecraft on XBOX ONES: Does updating to Windows 10 have anything with not being able to launch Minecraft after the update. I have done all that was recommended 988cbdd6-ca75-41ab-b421-8f9c0f5d054c
  7. Can't update Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to 1.13

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to 1.13: yesterday, the 1.13 update for bedrock edition released and I have seen many people playing it, but I followed the update instructions on minecraft.net, which tells me to go the windows store and...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update: Even though Minecraft v1.14 has been released, my Minecraft is still v1.12.1 and I can't seem to figure out why it won't update. I have had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for months and since now it...
  9. I cant chat or see any chats in minecraft windows 10. It says i need to update privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant chat or see any chats in minecraft windows 10. It says i need to update privacy settings: I updated every setting that could potentially cause this, and still no luck. b233796f-3ae0-4441-aaa4-d8af096d792c
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Update 1.11 Crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Update 1.11 Crashing: Hi, i'm having an issue with the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft, i've taken the 30 days Realm test and after that it started crashing when i tried to open the realm, so i tried to re install the...