How to upgrade to Premium Version from Australia

Discus and support How to upgrade to Premium Version from Australia in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Windows 8.1 and have been trying to upgrade Microsoft Solitaire Collection to the Premium version but there is no option except for US. And... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RefutableTen811, Jun 12, 2014.

1. How to upgrade to Premium Version from Australia

I am using Windows 8.1 and have been trying to upgrade Microsoft Solitaire Collection to the Premium version but there is no option except for US. And as you need to fill in complete Americian address I can't go forward. How do I order from Australia.

Thank you.

:)

RefutableTen811, Jun 12, 2014
  2. Munber1
    Munber1 Guest
    How to upgrade to premium version

I can't find a way to upgrade to the premium version of microsoft solitaire or jigsaw...when i try to fill out the forms, they only allow US addresses. I am in Canada. Thanks

Munber1, Jun 12, 2014
  3. Abbacus393
    Abbacus393 Guest
    Microsoft Mah Jong Premium Game

I renewed my premium version of the game in October, 2017 and have had no trouble until I purchased a new laptop. I downloaded the game to the new computer and all my statistics were there from the cloud but it is not recognizing that I have the premium
    version and keeps bombarding me with ads and suggestions to upgrade. How can this be corrected so I can continue playing the premium version?

Abbacus393, Jun 12, 2014
  4. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

BF4 Deluxe or Premium?

Not exactly. There is a "small fee" to upgrade from BF4 on the 360 to the Xbox One ($9.99) but NOT a fee for the premium. "Premium" it transfers to the Xbox One version at no additional costs. There's a distinction between the game BF4 and "Premium", folks
    since premium is a separate purchase.

In short, the "upgrade" does transfer for free, not for a fee.
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Transfer

This is on a per publisher basis. When Xbox One launched they did offer upgrades from the 360 version to the Xbox One version but it was limited time.

If you have Battlefield 4 Premium then yes it will go with you to Xbox One as per the description of the 360 Premium addon "Owners of Battlefield 4™ Premium for Xbox 360 will also get Premium access on Xbox One."

However, if you bought the DLC's separately it is possible they won't migrate with you as they don't mention the same offer.
  6. Mimori 775 Win User

Upgrade for solitaire

Are you referring to how to upgrade to premium or update the game in general?
  7. Aus KING LJ Win User

Upgrading BF4 from XB360 to XB One version in Australia???

wtf I bought xbox one.but have bf4 on 360, now they want me to buy bf4 again.no upgrade ***.
  8. vibroluxor Win User

Upgrading BF4 from XB360 to XB One version in Australia???

??? why would it be different? basing the purchase of a $500 gaming console on one game is whack. EA would be a great resource, did you try them?
Thema:

How to upgrade to Premium Version from Australia

1. How to upgrade to Premium Version from Australia - Similar Threads - upgrade Premium Version

2. I have upgraded my xbox live to xbox ultimate pass, so when will i get spotify premium code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have upgraded my xbox live to xbox ultimate pass, so when will i get spotify premium code?: ultimate pass, so when will i get spotify premium code 15e88efa-98de-4b50-8f41-6c5d7966481d
  3. Upgrade to premium version of jigsaw failed

in XBoX on Windows
    Upgrade to premium version of jigsaw failed: I wanted to buy this. The process broke off on the last entry. An address for Germany is fixed and can not be changed over to Switzerland. How can I solve this trivial problem? There does not...
  4. Premium upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium upgrade: I have been playing Microsoft's Solitaire Collection (XBox) on my Win 10 PC for a little over a year now and last year paid for the Premium upgrade to avoid annoying ads. I recently renewed the...
  5. Receved notice that to eliminate advertisements I needed to pay to upgrade to Premium MSN Games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Receved notice that to eliminate advertisements I needed to pay to upgrade to Premium MSN Games: About a month ago, I received a notice that I needed to upgrade to premium MSN games in order to eliminate advertisements. I approved an Annual payment of $14.99. A couple weeks later, I received...
  6. How to upgrade to premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to upgrade to premium version: I can't find a way to upgrade to the premium version of microsoft solitaire or jigsaw...when i try to fill out the forms, they only allow US addresses. I am in Canada. Thanks...
  7. Cannot Upgrade Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles to Premium Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upgrade Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles to Premium Version: Why can't I upgrade Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles? Enter Credit/Bank Card info and will not process!!! Contacted financial institution and everything on that end is working fine. Called Microsoft and...
  8. i have tried three times unsuccessfully to upgrade to premium version of microsoft solitaire. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have tried three times unsuccessfully to upgrade to premium version of microsoft solitaire. ...: How can I pay the yearly fee and get the premium addition. I have followed all the instructions on my tablet, but I just keep getting the plain version with many ads and no perks. please help....
  9. Can't upgrade to Premium version of MS Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upgrade to Premium version of MS Solitaire: [img] I've done this several times - still doesn't let me buy it. e80d5778-8f1f-41a9-94c0-23d6961ab354
  10. Previously upgraded to Premium Version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously upgraded to Premium Version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection: A couple months ago, I upgraded to the Premium Version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection for 1 year. I just purchased this computer, and when the program was added, I was offered Premium Version...