How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app

Discus and support How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have a bug related to Gears 5 (characters in game speck english insted that italian sometimes) and I would like to upload a clip to show it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZLostCowboyZ, Oct 10, 2019.

1. How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app

Hi guys, I have a bug related to Gears 5 (characters in game speck english insted that italian sometimes) and I would like to upload a clip to show it to developers but I don't understand how to. Even selecting the related option from the form there is no way to upload thea clip from my console. Can you explain me how to do it please? Thanks.

submitted by /u/ZLostCowboyZ
    [link] [comments]

/u/ZLostCowboyZ, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Game clip trim feature fails, for years now, still.

Really bug reporting should be built into the game itself I feel. Some devs actually do put it in. With the clip editing I believe they have a third party app that actually does it. I dont even bother with it. I upload the clip to PC. Fortunately I dont
    have as much issues with the upload speed as you have had.
  3. Tom Montgomery Win User

Random Recordings and uploads

Yeah, I've had a couple of full clips uploaded, when I just wanted to create a tiny edited clip. Very odd. The upload app also doesn't include these full clips in the uploaded items count, so I think it must be a bug.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Problem with my friend offline

Are you part of the Xbox Insider Preview? If you are then submit a bug report. If you aren't then you can download the Xbox Insider Hub app and file a report on this.
  5. TE33ER Win User

problem with dashboard on xbox one

Try power cycling your Xbox, are you in the insider program? If so report the bug through the insider app
  6. blueamcat Win User

Script problems on internet explorer

Thema:

How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app

1. How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app - Similar Threads - upload clip bug

2. Cant upload clips but can upload screenshots

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant upload clips but can upload screenshots: So, when I upload it wont upload and instead keeps looping. When I click upload to xbox live it uploads and then it says I need to upload again. I also deleted a lot of clips. So that is not the...
  3. My game clip isn't uploading to Xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    My game clip isn't uploading to Xbox live: Hey Xbox team my game clip isn't working and my Xbox app is acting buggy as hell. I can't even upload any of my good captures and I had to restart my Xbox to many time and when I do the uploading...
  4. Cant upload clips

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant upload clips: So, when I upload it wouldn't upload and instead kept looping and the upload wouldn't go through, then I deleted a lot of clips. After I did that, I could upload but when I message people clips,...
  5. Game clips not uploading to xbox live cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Game clips not uploading to xbox live cloud: I can record a clip from a game, but its not uploading to xbox live(when it actually prompts a message saying upload complete). Anyone else having this issue?? submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link]...
  6. Upload Studio on Xbox One - how to make OneDrive work and where do the clips go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio on Xbox One - how to make OneDrive work and where do the clips go: Hopefully really basic question here. My son has just started using Upload Studio on Xbox One, and adding voiceovers to clips he's made from Minecraft . When it comes to upload, it always fails...
  7. Upload Studios add clip function not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studios add clip function not working.: I'm trying to add a clip in to make a YouTube video, though whenever I try to add it, the selection screen pops up like normal, but when I click on the clip I'm using for the video, it leaves the...
  8. Can't Upload Screenshots or Video Clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Upload Screenshots or Video Clips: I cant upload screenshots or video clips to my Xbox profile. Is it cause I have a PC and not a console? Or is it cause I purchased the game in steam? Idk, my guess is that in order to upload...
  9. Upload Studio adds empty clips most of the time

in XboX Insiders
    Upload Studio adds empty clips most of the time: When adding clips to a project in Upload Studio most of the time the clip will be added as a 1 second long empty clip. It's been a while i had (reported) this bug, sometimes, really few, hard...
  10. Upload Clips with wrong title can not be saved (BUG)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Clips with wrong title can not be saved (BUG): Hi there, today I wanted to tidy up all my Upload Clips. Some of them were auto-recorded by some games, most of them were recorded by myself using "Xbox record that" (or what else it is called in...