How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app

Discus and support How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have a bug related to Gears 5 (characters in game speck english insted that italian sometimes) and I would like to upload a clip to show it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZLostCowboyZ, Oct 10, 2019.

1. How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app

Hi guys, I have a bug related to Gears 5 (characters in game speck english insted that italian sometimes) and I would like to upload a clip to show it to developers but I don't understand how to. Even selecting the related option from the form there is no way to upload thea clip from my console. Can you explain me how to do it please? Thanks.

submitted by /u/ZLostCowboyZ
    [link] [comments]

/u/ZLostCowboyZ, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Tom Montgomery Win User

Random Recordings and uploads

Yeah, I've had a couple of full clips uploaded, when I just wanted to create a tiny edited clip. Very odd. The upload app also doesn't include these full clips in the uploaded items count, so I think it must be a bug.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Problem with my friend offline

Are you part of the Xbox Insider Preview? If you are then submit a bug report. If you aren't then you can download the Xbox Insider Hub app and file a report on this.
  4. TE33ER Win User

problem with dashboard on xbox one

Try power cycling your Xbox, are you in the insider program? If so report the bug through the insider app
  5. blueamcat Win User

Script problems on internet explorer

6. XBF Diego M Win User

Not all captures showing up on app

Hey there Andy,

I'd be happy to provide some input.

Just to make sure, I would suggest you launch the Upload Studio app to confirm those clips were successfully uploaded to Xbox Live. This article

here
    explains how to do that.

This link will also help:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You'll be able to see the clips you made on the old Xbox that were uploaded to Xbox Live since you are using the same account that made the clips originally.

Once you confirm that the clips in question have been uploaded to Xbox Live, then it may be due to the clips not synchronizing to the app as you mentioned.

A
    powercycle
    on the console may help to re-sync your Xbox, and the clips that are on the Xbox, to the Xbox Live Servers.

Let us know if any of that helps!
Thema:

How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app

1. How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app - Similar Threads - upload clip bug

2. How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically: Hi i do not understand why on Xbox One even the new Capture and share menu apparently doesn't have an option to auto upload and share to xbox live ... is it so complicated to add an auto upload...
  3. Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips: I am not able to upload game clips onto Xbox Live from the console companion app as it says "You can't share game clips" Then it says either the service isn't working, there may be something wrong...
  4. Can't upload any game clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload any game clips: Hello, I'm having issues uploading any game clips from Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. [img] [img] [img] [img] f3a25585-c126-4240-969f-4695a8d38b43
  5. Can't upload clips on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload clips on PC: I got some clips in Modern Warfare on my PC and tried to upload them to Xbox live, but every time I hit upload, it'd get to 98% then the whole Xbox app would close. Can anyone help?...
  6. "Game clip uploaded to Xbox Live!" - hasn't uploaded

in XboX Insiders
    "Game clip uploaded to Xbox Live!" - hasn't uploaded: I've recorded and screenshotted maybe 30 pieces of content over the past week and despite it telling me that it has been recorded and uploaded, there is literally nothing on my profile. Yet when...
  7. Improved Clip Upload times

in XboX Insiders
    Improved Clip Upload times: I just wanted to say that I've noticed in one of the more recent Beta builds, they massively improved clip upload times while playing a game and it's been a much appreciated change. Before I had...
  8. Upload studio clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio clips: Hi ive recently uploaded clips via upload studio to my feed. However when i add music on top of my clips it will not add the clip with music to my feed. Can you assist. It plays fine in upload...
  9. Can't upload any Xbox Live captures and clips to OneDrive anymore, but if it's a media in...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't upload any Xbox Live captures and clips to OneDrive anymore, but if it's a media in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. Upload Clips with wrong title can not be saved (BUG)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Clips with wrong title can not be saved (BUG): Hi there, today I wanted to tidy up all my Upload Clips. Some of them were auto-recorded by some games, most of them were recorded by myself using "Xbox record that" (or what else it is called in...