How to Use headphones with Xbox one s New controller

Discus and support How to Use headphones with Xbox one s New controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do You connect them step-by-step?? f5063604-d853-48c4-8d69-d51268efde9d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VenosFury, Oct 19, 2019.

1. VenosFury
    VenosFury Guest

How do You connect them step-by-step??

:)

VenosFury, Oct 19, 2019
  2. ravary212 Win User

head set not being XBOX are no longer working

Third party headsets are not banned, xbox is ok with whathever headphones or headsets you use in your controller, but is only for new xbox one controller like the xbox one s controller, for the older controller you need an adaptor, the keyboard expantion
    works with the 3.5 mm jack
  3. Death Hunts Us Win User

4. VenosFury Win User

It doesn't Work(thx for tips)

But I really need a step by step guide

The Xbox guide is actual Trash
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

There is a 3.5mm jack socket in the bottom, just plug them into there, then you should be able to hear the sounds from your headphones. Bear in mind though, some headphones are not compatible with the Xbox One. Using officially supported headsets instead
    is the better option.
  6. annix Win User

If it is a wireless headset that is compatible with the Xbox One, you should have instructions in the box or on the manufacturers website on how to connect it.

If it is wired, as the previous poster linked to instructions on, it is as simple as plugging it in to the 3.5mm jack on the bottom of the controller. That said, there are certain wired headsets which do not have a standard 3.5mm TRRS jack layout (such as
    Apple’s Mic Headphones) so if you’re not able to hear or are not able to be heard it may be you just need to try a different wired headset.

Also, to control the volume of your headphones/headset you press the guide button, go to the right to settings and select audio.

Cheers!
Thema:

1. How to Use headphones with Xbox one s New controller - Similar Threads - headphones controller

2. Headphones do not connect to the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones do not connect to the controller: I have not been able to connect my headphones (3.5 mm jack) to the controller for several days. I tried with different headphones but nothing ... the same headphones on other devices work...
  3. Headphones on wired controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headphones on wired controller: Hi so i am using an Xbox one wired controller and for some reason it stopped registering my Xbox headphones, i looked up a way to fix it, but no one can tell me anything on it, how do I fix it?...
  4. XBOX ONE S WIRELESS CONTROLLER HEADPHONES NOT WORKING

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX ONE S WIRELESS CONTROLLER HEADPHONES NOT WORKING: Hi all, I know the headset is fine as I've tried with another wired controller. The controller is still under warranty but was wondering if anyone else had any similar issues and managed to solve...
  5. my control's headphones input is failing

in XBoX on Consoles
    my control's headphones input is failing: Can I connect headphones through a USB adapter to my console? 60e5b029-9f55-4d02-9858-1786be2f6289
  6. Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller: I bought a new Xbox one controller from Walmart with a warranty. Had it for about six months, but I cannot hear any audio. I tried connecting several headphones, no luck. But my headphones work on...
  7. Constant static from headphones on new xb1 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant static from headphones on new xb1 controller: I have recently bought a new xbox one controller and I am experiencing a lot of static through my headphones and headphone adapter, I have tried everything from unplugging the headphones, changing...
  8. The controller does not detect any headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    The controller does not detect any headphones: After connecting the headphones, the controller does not detect them. I do not hear YouTube, my friends and they me too. I don't know what to do about it. a57e1eeb-596c-4036-b00e-01464482a860
  9. Multiple Xbox One wireless controller's headphone jack stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox One wireless controller's headphone jack stopped working: Hello, I have seen this question posted on many threads, but it won't answer my question. This happened on 2 controllers, along with many other people that have the same prob;em. The headphone...
  10. Xbox one S Fortnight edition Controller has a headphone jack issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S Fortnight edition Controller has a headphone jack issue: So I was able to confirm that its the brand new controller and not the headset. A friend of my sons came to my house with his headset and controller, in his controller the xbox sees both head...