How to use two xbox one at the same time?

Discus and support How to use two xbox one at the same time? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We have two xbox one consoles and sometimes my kids want to play different games in different room/console at the same time. How can we do that? Do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NiclasFagerlund, Jun 17, 2019.

1. How to use two xbox one at the same time?

We have two xbox one consoles and sometimes my kids want to play different games in different room/console at the same time.

How can we do that? Do I have to puchase two Xbox gold memberships or can I somehow use one gold membership but different user? Another Microsoft account?

/Niclas

:)

NiclasFagerlund, Jun 17, 2019
  2. The King Lir Win User

Here's a further link to explain the sharing aspect that Njal mentioned above: https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

If they both have separate gamer profiles/accounts you can set one Xbox as Home Xbox and the other with the Xbox Live account holder signed in. This means that anyone can login and game on the Home Xbox using the Xbox Live subscription whilst the live
    account is signed out. The other Xbox can share Live if the account with the subscription is signed in. Here's a link to how it works https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  4. taidara Win User

Xbox 360 only device not connecting to Internet

This can sometimes be the problem having multiple xboxes. Having both consoles connected to Xbox LIVE at the same time, trying to send data out on the same port(s) will be a conflict. How this conflict is handled depends upon the router you have. Sometimes
    there is no solution to it when you have multiple xboxes, connected to Xbox LIVE at the same time, using one router without
    encounter any issues.

For more information how to connect two xboxes using the same router:
    http://www.unofficialguidetolive.co.uk/faqs/60-two-xboxes-using-one-router-internet-connection

Good luck!
  5. Sunndiita Win User

Two 360s in the same house

I'm soooooo frustrated tonight!

Have 2 xboxs in one house with one xbox live account

How in the world do I use my account for both?

It's weird....cable tv is the same account for 5 tvs, but can't use my account on two consoles in the same address?

help
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Two Xbox One in same house and with same account?

This is possible but remember that you'll have to download everything twice then, an external harddrive might be a good investment in that case so you can just carry that from one Xbox to another or copy it over, unless you don't mind downloading a lot.

Also NAT type might be an issue but if you encounter any feel free to make a post in the connection forums and someone will gladly help you out
Thema:

1. How to use two xbox one at the same time? - Similar Threads - same

2. Does console and phone need to be on the same WiFi for console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console and phone need to be on the same WiFi for console streaming?: submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this same issue? When I hit the button I'm just brought to a page that's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  4. View Button on controller won't work. Replaced controller and same thing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    View Button on controller won't work. Replaced controller and same thing.: As stated my view button on my xbox one x controller wont work. ive had it replaced and still the same exact problem. i bought my xbox one x on the first of this month so its brand new. its the...
  5. Usar O Mesmo Controle Wireless Xbox One com o Notebook/Windows10 e Xbox One - Share Same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usar O Mesmo Controle Wireless Xbox One com o Notebook/Windows10 e Xbox One - Share Same...: *** PORTUGUÊS *** Olá. Este formulário está em português, por isso estou perguntando no meu idioma. Estou incluindo tradução em inglês abaixo. Adquiri um controle adicional para o Xbox One com...
  6. 2 players on same console question - Very new XBOX owner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 players on same console question - Very new XBOX owner: I am such a new person to the XBOX community and I have questions and will probably have a tom more... 1st question - Just purchased the XBOX One X with the Forza Horizon 4 package. I ordered an...
  7. I have the same 0x80830003 error on every single game even though I deleted most of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the same 0x80830003 error on every single game even though I deleted most of my...: Its been a while since I've played Xbox, but I came back to it this week with a major problem. Apparently, on all of my games I've been getting the same 0x80830003 error for everything. I deleted...
  8. Xbox beta doesn't synchronize the connection status with other devices where the same...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta doesn't synchronize the connection status with other devices where the same...: Each time the application is completely closed, the connection state is reset, causing that if you are in offline mode on the console it will automatically be changed to connected. submitted by...
  9. X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network: Hello, we are making use of 1 x-box live subscription, which can be used on multiple consoles, making sure to have the "my home x-box" settings in good order. Unfortunately, since a few days...
  10. grandson bought same game three times by accident

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    grandson bought same game three times by accident: My grandson accidently bought the new Tom Clancy game three times in one day. I have changed his account, so now he only can purchase things if he has money put in his account. He can't use my...