How to use two xbox one at the same time?

Discus and support How to use two xbox one at the same time? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We have two xbox one consoles and sometimes my kids want to play different games in different room/console at the same time. How can we do that? Do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NiclasFagerlund, Jun 17, 2019.

1. How to use two xbox one at the same time?

We have two xbox one consoles and sometimes my kids want to play different games in different room/console at the same time.

How can we do that? Do I have to puchase two Xbox gold memberships or can I somehow use one gold membership but different user? Another Microsoft account?

/Niclas

:)

NiclasFagerlund, Jun 17, 2019
  2. The King Lir Win User

Here's a further link to explain the sharing aspect that Njal mentioned above: https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

If they both have separate gamer profiles/accounts you can set one Xbox as Home Xbox and the other with the Xbox Live account holder signed in. This means that anyone can login and game on the Home Xbox using the Xbox Live subscription whilst the live
    account is signed out. The other Xbox can share Live if the account with the subscription is signed in. Here's a link to how it works https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  4. taidara Win User

Xbox 360 only device not connecting to Internet

This can sometimes be the problem having multiple xboxes. Having both consoles connected to Xbox LIVE at the same time, trying to send data out on the same port(s) will be a conflict. How this conflict is handled depends upon the router you have. Sometimes
    there is no solution to it when you have multiple xboxes, connected to Xbox LIVE at the same time, using one router without
    encounter any issues.

For more information how to connect two xboxes using the same router:
    http://www.unofficialguidetolive.co.uk/faqs/60-two-xboxes-using-one-router-internet-connection

Good luck!
  5. Sunndiita Win User

Two 360s in the same house

I'm soooooo frustrated tonight!

Have 2 xboxs in one house with one xbox live account

How in the world do I use my account for both?

It's weird....cable tv is the same account for 5 tvs, but can't use my account on two consoles in the same address?

help
  6. UnbendingArc958 Win User

can not connect my xbox one to the xbox console companion app on windows 10

Thema:

1. How to use two xbox one at the same time? - Similar Threads - same

2. Why was i suspended 2 times in same situation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was i suspended 2 times in same situation?: I'm a Adult and i keep getting suspended for making a group post talking about i'm high need 3 adult only? how is that bad my friend stole my post and didn't get suspended and I'm in a legal state...
  3. Is this normal that it could detect both PC and the app at same time or is this a glitch

in XboX Insiders
    Is this normal that it could detect both PC and the app at same time or is this a glitch: [IMG] submitted by /u/flechaple [link] [comments]
  4. call of duty on xbox and pc at the same time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty on xbox and pc at the same time: i already own and xbox one s with a disc copy of call of duty modern warfare. i have a 2015 imac and want to put COD on there also so we can play at the same time. I am going to use bootcamp for...
  5. 2 Xbox one's on the same network can't connect to Xbox live servers at the same time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xbox one's on the same network can't connect to Xbox live servers at the same time.: There are Two Xbox ones on my network and only one can access Xbox live servers for Modern Warfare at once. One will get on just fine then the other one will keep failing to connect to Xbox live...
  6. HELP! How can I STOP sharing my games in the same xbox console? (for adult xbox accounts)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP! How can I STOP sharing my games in the same xbox console? (for adult xbox accounts): Hi, I need help, please. How can I stop sharing my games (the games I own and paid for them) in the same xbox console? I want to add some restrictions for the other adult profiles in the same xbox...
  7. Why couldn't I recover my 360 gamertag on xbox one even though I'm using same email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why couldn't I recover my 360 gamertag on xbox one even though I'm using same email: I had an account on 360(jesta151) but years later when i got xbox one i was never givrn an opportunity to recover my 360 account n had to make a new one().i wanna know how to recover my old one n...
  8. 2 Xbox one X's not syncing to each other using the same account

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xbox one X's not syncing to each other using the same account: I have an xbox one X at my house and my child has an xbox one X at her moms. When we build/create or do modifications to worlds the boxes do not sync the worlds. Actually new worlds are not...
  9. Is it possible to sync games between two consoles that are on the same WiFi network?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to sync games between two consoles that are on the same WiFi network?: I am thinking of getting an Xbox Series X when it releases, but I want to make sure I can still play a few of the games I currently have on my Xbox One S. I heard that you can transfer games...
  10. Can't launch on PC and XBOX at same time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch on PC and XBOX at same time: Ive seen a few places where the community has said I should be able to play a game the same time on both systems. Instead, i get the error "someone is playing this game somewhere else, play...