How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV?

Discus and support How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am ashamed to say that all I do is put game discs into the slot and play. I have never investigated the apps, store, mixer(?), etc. So I saw an ad on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MustardBear3, Aug 10, 2019.

1. MustardBear3
    MustardBear3 Guest

I am ashamed to say that all I do is put game discs into the slot and play. I have never investigated the apps, store, mixer(?), etc. So I saw an ad on youtube for Roku and a video showing an XB1 used as a tv streaming device. I said to myself- WOW! So my
    question is what do I need to do to watch Amazon Prime on my bedroom TV? I have AT&T WiFi. The bedroom TV does not have WiFi built in. Any assistance would be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you,

:)

MustardBear3, Aug 10, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi MustardBear3,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

All you need to do is open the Microsoft Store app on your Xbox One and search for "Amazon Prime Video" to pull up the
    app developed for the Xbox One console so that you can log into to your Amazon Prime account and link your Amazon account with your Microsoft account. Once signed in, you should be able to use the app to stream videos available through your Amazon Prime account.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there MustardBear3!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. Thanks for marking the answer.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  4. MustardBear3 Win User

Thank you very much. I appreciate you taking thetime to help me out.
  5. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Just look up Prime Video or any other streaming service in the Microsoft Store on the Xbox. Depending on the country you live in the streaming apps may vary.
  6. Smwutches Win User

You would look for an Amazon Prime app in the store on the console, download it from there, and then sign into the app with your Amazon account.
Thema:

1. How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV? - Similar Threads - XB1 WiFi streaming

2. Xbox One won't load games on Xbox. Seems to be breaking XB1.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One won't load games on Xbox. Seems to be breaking XB1.: Games won't load in gamepass. Yes, I have already manually shut it down, over and over again. Yes I have cleared local saved game data. It does this for an hour every time I turn it on. Even the...
  3. Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing): I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to log into it today, the world picture was black...
  4. XB1 CONT. INFERIOR CABLE FOR PC??

in XBoX on Windows
    XB1 CONT. INFERIOR CABLE FOR PC??: hello people I recently spent 90 aud on an xb1 controller=cable for windows, but with one glaring flaw. The OG Xbox cable just wont work on my pc, 3rd party Samsung cable will???(its like the...
  5. ERROR: Latest XB1 update 7/8/2019 10.0.18362.5047 now my 2 xbox dont turn on my 2 kinect !

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR: Latest XB1 update 7/8/2019 10.0.18362.5047 now my 2 xbox dont turn on my 2 kinect !: I have an XB1 X and XB1 S with kinect and after the update of 7/08/2019 10.0.18362.5047 when i turn on my 2 xbox they dont turn on the kinect. I have to everytime : --------------------------...
  6. xb1 s can't connect to 2.4ghz wifi channels

in XBoX on Consoles
    xb1 s can't connect to 2.4ghz wifi channels: xb1 s can't connect to 2.4ghz wifi channels 7f696903-2bba-499d-9d6c-5fa4de07f4f5
  7. XB1 connects to WIFI but thinks it's offline. Can't connect to Live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    XB1 connects to WIFI but thinks it's offline. Can't connect to Live.: Hi all, Xbox was working fine but now can't seem to access Live services. Xbox live status page said there are no issues and I can see my friends online playing without problems. When I check...
  8. Instant On XBS and XB1 wifi disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant On XBS and XB1 wifi disconnects: So... with the original Xbox One, I had NO issues with the Instant On mode. I moved to and S and began experiencing an issue where while under "instant on" and turning it on, I had no internet...
  9. Connected to Wifi but XB1 thinks it's offline. Can't connect to any Live services.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to Wifi but XB1 thinks it's offline. Can't connect to any Live services.: Hi all, Xbox was working fine but now can't seem to access Live services. Xbox live status page said there are no issues and I can see my friends online playing without problems. Messaged them...
  10. Connecting XB1 to shared laptop wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting XB1 to shared laptop wifi: Hi all, Im using a program called My Wifi Hotspot to share the internet from my laptop, but my XB1 does not seem to see the wireless connection. I am able to connect to the wifi hotspot through...