How to validate a license key MSFS 2020

Discus and support How to validate a license key MSFS 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased MSFS PREM DELUXE DVD Set I need to validate LICENSE KEY before Install. Ordered from EBAY and received it open. I want to verify that key... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B58Hustlerdriver, Sep 4, 2022.

1. How to validate a license key MSFS 2020

I purchased MSFS PREM DELUXE DVD Set I need to validate LICENSE KEY before Install. Ordered from EBAY and received it open. I want to verify that key has not been used. Thanks, in advance for your time.

:)

B58Hustlerdriver, Sep 4, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Please be aware that you shouldn’t even bother using those DVDs, as you will be required to re-download the equivalent of the entire game in the form of patches. The data on the desks is over two years old and it has been updated many, many times since then. These downloads are required to play the game. You can just put the code in and then download it from the Microsoft store
  3. B58Hustlerdriver Win User

Hello and thanks for your quick reply. I bought MSFS 2020 from Ebay as new, but it was obvious that it had been opened. So, my concern is that the KEY could have been copied and/or used thereby preventing installation. I just want to verify the key beforehand to avoid wasted 6time. If the key is used, then I will get refund from the Ebay seller, Thanks, again for your time, Josef.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, well I think that if the item is listed as new but the game wasn't sealed.
    Your best bet is return it directly to avoid future problems. (If I was you I would prefer to return the game, brand new games are sealed. So the previous is bad signal in your case)

You can try contacting Microsoft flight simulator team here:
    https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today B58HUSTLERDRIVER

Where the key ask you to redeem it?
    Here?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem?re...

If yes, just type the key there and type "next" if the key isn't used Microsoft website is going to tell you for what's the key.

If the key needs to be typed via installation wizard you can try inserting it as well.
    If an error doesn't appear you're good to go
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Migration of MSFS 2020 license

Hi,

Just sign in with the same Microsoft account on your new PC and you can re-download your previous purchases again at no extra charge. This includes Microsoft Office and Flight Simulator. Both of which can be downloaded again from the Windows Store.
Thema:

1. How to validate a license key MSFS 2020 - Similar Threads - validate license key

2. Logged minecraft web and launcher with errors"OOPS! Wecould not validate youraccess,please...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logged minecraft web and launcher with errors"OOPS! Wecould not validate youraccess,please...: I have bought this game for several months,but today I opened this game and discovered here is an error with my game on the web and the game launcher.On the web, it is "OOPS! We could not validate...
  3. ‘ OOPS! We could not validate your access, please try to login again’ help

in XBoX Accessibility
    ‘ OOPS! We could not validate your access, please try to login again’ help: I got this problem when I started to play mc this month it could not log in so I did it on the site it said “OOPS! We could not validate your access, please try to login again” idk why this...
  4. cannot validate Microsoft flight simulator x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot validate Microsoft flight simulator x: Cannot validate Microsoft flight simulator x, only on laptop and new computer? 2d37feb5-14a0-4d1f-9fc2-74bc4bedce4f
  5. plz help me when im logging in my account its showing We could not validate your access,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    plz help me when im logging in my account its showing We could not validate your access,...: plz help me when im logging in my account its showing We could not validate your access, please try to login again. c4471668-b2f6-4f91-b56a-39f2116d254e
  6. Can't log into minecraft.net with anything. Error: We could not validate your access,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into minecraft.net with anything. Error: We could not validate your access,...: I try to click the button to login with Microsoft and this shows up I try to log in with Mojang and I can't click the login I try to hit reset password and I cant click the send email button I...
  7. Minecraft account validation in the UK

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft account validation in the UK: I have a friend who's thirteen but still can't play Minecraft online. I read the page and by the rules of COPPA he should be aloud to play the game with me. He was born on the 5/9/08 (DD/MM/YY)...
  8. Xbox Game pass PC, Mount & Blade: Warband PC error "you do not have a valid license to run...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass PC, Mount & Blade: Warband PC error "you do not have a valid license to run...: the issue is pretty self-explanatory, ive tried reinstalling the game, as well as restarting my PC, and restarting the Xbox game pass app. I've tried looking online but it seems like I'm the only...
  9. Rise of tomb rider is not opening. I am getting a error - "A valid license for Rise of tomb...

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of tomb rider is not opening. I am getting a error - "A valid license for Rise of tomb...: I just installed Rise Of Tomb Rider on Pc through Xbox Game Pass Pc but the game is not opening. I am getting a error. It is - " A Valid License For Rise Of Tomb Raider Coule Not Be Retrieved....
  10. ERRORE: A valid license for Rise of the Tomb Raider could not be retrieved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERRORE: A valid license for Rise of the Tomb Raider could not be retrieved.: Ciao a tutta la community! E' da questa mattina che mi appare il seguente errore: "A valid license for Rise of the Tomb Raider could not be retrieved." quando provo ad accedere al gioco....