How to watch F1 on an X Box SS?

Discus and support How to watch F1 on an X Box SS? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How is there no way to watch F1 with the SS? No F1tv app on the store and the only browser they let us have won’t load the races.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ApothV, May 30, 2022.

1. ApothV
    ApothV Guest

How is there no way to watch F1 with the SS?

No F1tv app on the store and the only browser they let us have won’t load the races.

:)

ApothV, May 30, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Depending on what region you are in you can watch F1 via the NowTV app.

You'll need a Sky Sports subscription as well.You can get 24,48 hour,1 week or 1 month subs via the Now TV app.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You don't

F1 does NOT support consoles

F1 specially states they DO NOT support consoles

Nor are console browsers desktop browsers they are sandboxed versions
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi ApothV! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Are you referring to F1 tv?

Store apps are develop by the owners of the content, not by Xbox so in order to be an app they will need to add it to the Xbox store

You can also see their supported devices here, consoles are not included

https://support.f1.tv/s/article/2022What-device...
  5. marknally Win User

F1 2011 Achievement List

True, didn't think it through did I, how I am going to watch F1, BTCC, MotoGP.................
  6. LinieBurrito456 Win User

Amazon Prime music?

That interesting for me too, since a while I watch Amazon Films on X-Box, so I also want to hear my Music on X-Box One.
Thema:

1. How to watch F1 on an X Box SS? - Similar Threads - watch Box

2. Xbox game bar recording glitchy when watching back

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar recording glitchy when watching back: Hello! Recently my xbox game bar recorder seems to be broken. Regardless of what game I play, if I play on fullscreen or not or how do I start the recording, every time I watch back the recording...
  3. Achievements not working watch dogs 2 story

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not working watch dogs 2 story: Im doing watch dogs 2 story and im not getting the achievements [img] [img] 7e68c94f-823b-45cc-b197-10fade07dece
  4. XBox series X controller turning off when watching Amazon Prime.

in XboX Insiders
    XBox series X controller turning off when watching Amazon Prime.: After some time (15m) my controller and consequently my audio turns off. Probably as a power saving measure, but it's the wrong behavior. Where is the setting to disable this behavior? I didn't...
  5. TURN OFF X BOX ONE CONTROLLER AUTO SLEEP WHEN WATCHING MOVIES

in XBoX on Consoles
    TURN OFF X BOX ONE CONTROLLER AUTO SLEEP WHEN WATCHING MOVIES: It's been years & none in Microsoft has had the acuity to fix this simple but very vexing omission when watching movies with headphones connected to the controller. Plugging a cable stops the...
  6. Watching Britbox through X-Box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watching Britbox through X-Box: I haven't found an app for BritBox in the Microsoft Store, so how do I watch it through X-Box? X-Box is my only internet connection. I've noticed the Apple Store has an app, so why doesn't...
  7. How do I watch a movie on my android cell phone to my t.v. by using my x-box one?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I watch a movie on my android cell phone to my t.v. by using my x-box one?: the screen is bigger, that's why... d39364a6-c70c-4aa9-ae1f-46bbabcb6124
  8. everytime i try to play a game or watch youtube my x-box live disconnects

in XBoX Accessibility
    everytime i try to play a game or watch youtube my x-box live disconnects: everytime i try to play a game or watch youtube, netflicks ect…. my x-box live disconnects then reconnects. I tried restarting the x-box and I reset my router. still the same problem....
  9. Xbox one locks up while watching Live TV through cable box when switching from SD channel to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one locks up while watching Live TV through cable box when switching from SD channel to ...: My Xbox One locks up when I'm watching Live TV through a cable box when I switch from a SD channel to an HD channel. I have to hard boot the Xbox one (pull the plug), then change the channel on...
  10. Watching Movies on Surface Pro through X Box Video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watching Movies on Surface Pro through X Box Video: Hello Hopefully someone can help me as I have been having this problem for some time now. I have a Surface Pro 3 and I "try" to use X Box Video app to download and watch movies. I have no...