How use Kinect commands on Xbox One by Kinect ?

Discus and support How use Kinect commands on Xbox One by Kinect ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello guys Cortana is no longer support since last update. How use Xbox commands by Kinect ? Thank you in advance submitted by /u/FandeZelda42... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FandeZelda42, Jul 25, 2019.

1. How use Kinect commands on Xbox One by Kinect ?

Hello guys

Cortana is no longer support since last update. How use Xbox commands by Kinect ?

Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/FandeZelda42
    [link] [comments]

/u/FandeZelda42, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Kinect-less Xbox One releasing on June 9.

Well, just to give you an idea of how useful the Kinect can be for that so-called "clunky" interface, here's how to use

voice commands
    and
    gestures
    . ;)

It's all actually very easy and intuitive to use. :)
  3. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Will/Should Xbox Kinectless come with voice commands?

If Microsoft allows users to use voice commands without a Kinect then that's it for the Kinect, it's basically dead. The main selling point of the Kinect is voice commands.

I have an Xbox One and I have my Kinect plugged in. I use the Kinect whenever my Xbox One is turned on because for the most part it's quicker and easier navigating the UI with my voice.
  4. USARMYMILITARY Win User

Kinect commands

5. JustAnotherJay Win User

how to quit/close a game causing problems with multi-user signed-in

Unfortunately at this time I don't think there is a voice command to access this menu - at least none that I've found and none are listed on the Kinect Voice Command sheet. Here's a list of current voice commands:

support.xbox.com/.../voice-commands
  6. ngocphi Win User

Kinect debacle

If you didnt know kinect games for xbox one do exist on the xbox one if you can find them

Also you can use the voice and gesture command on xbox one using the kinect

I use rivals ,kinect fit etc
Thema:

How use Kinect commands on Xbox One by Kinect ?

1. How use Kinect commands on Xbox One by Kinect ? - Similar Threads - Kinect commands Kinect

2. Kinect wont power xbox on, but works for all other commands.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect wont power xbox on, but works for all other commands.: My kinect will not power my xbox on, but all of the other voice commands work including the power off command. I disabled Cortana as well. Does this have something to do with it?...
  3. Kinect and voice commands

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect and voice commands: This is an issue i’ve been seeing a lot and would like if this could be looked into. While i’m watching video wether it be on YouTube, watching TV on the OneGuide, and watching a movie on the...
  4. My kinect wont turn on with voice command

in XBoX on Windows
    My kinect wont turn on with voice command: My Kinect sensor wont respond to my turn on voice command. It works fine when the console is turned on, and I can use commands to turn the console off, but I cant turn the console back on with...
  5. Kinect Voice Commands Inoperable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Voice Commands Inoperable: HELP My Netflix voice commands seems to not be working. There was a ticket submitted previously, and it seems to still not be fixed after a year. When I say "Xbox Select", it doesn't prompt me to...
  6. Xbox 360 Netflix kinect commands not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Netflix kinect commands not working: Can't seem to find the answered thread to previous posts about this issue. My kinect voice commands for the Xbox 360 work 100% everywhere else but in the Netflix app (which is pretty much the...
  7. Selective Kinect Commands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Selective Kinect Commands: In my hulu app, my kinect will respond to "Xbox Pause" and pause the video with no issues. "Xbox Play", however, or any other command for that matter, will not work. Error message "Cannot "play"...
  8. Possible to use mic instead of Kinect for commands?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible to use mic instead of Kinect for commands?: Is it possible to use the Xbox mic instead of Kinect for commands such as shouting and equipping weapons? I think since you can now use Cortana with your mic that you should be able to....
  9. Notification centre has a poor user experience when using Kinect/voice commands

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification centre has a poor user experience when using Kinect/voice commands: Since the major UI update, it's become nearly impossible to respond to a notification using voice commands, as the meaningful text is replaced with "Item 1", "Item 2", etc. Responding to a...
  10. Xbox One kinect original voice commands are not working on Hulu or Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One kinect original voice commands are not working on Hulu or Netflix: I am using Kinect with the original voice commands (not Cortana) and I can pause the videos fine: (" xbox, Pause!") and the machine responds fine, but "xbox select" does confirm the select...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kinect voice commands