How World War Z Should Have Ended [L4D Style]

Discus and support How World War Z Should Have Ended [L4D Style] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think it ties everything together quite nicely don't you think? [MEDIA] c090fa32-f989-4bf7-8332-c05eb3bd81f9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Filly Phlex, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Filly Phlex
    Filly Phlex Guest

I think it ties everything together quite nicely don't you think?

:)

Filly Phlex, Jan 26, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    World War Z (X1) (TBC)

WORLD WAR Z - E3 2018 Gameplay Demohttps://youtu.be/tyZ7yHhgxw8

King Tones, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Cha1ky
    Cha1ky Guest
    World War Z (X1) (TBC)

World War Z - Reveal Trailerhttps://youtu.be/ukb0b5yqwxw

Cha1ky, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

What is your most played game right now?

World War 3

Escape From Tarkov

Race for Tuning

Ground Branch

World War Z
  5. BroodMartin Win User

Graphics

The division 2 and world war z
  6. kev edin Win User

which to buy????

I would have to say world war z, its a not to bad game 👍
  7. GucciChowMein Win User

Last time your Mind was truly Blown

The amount of zombies in world war z game
  8. Fear2Eternity Win User

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 details leaked - report

^ I want a true Vietnam War game. World at War style.
Thema:

1. How World War Z Should Have Ended [L4D Style] - Similar Threads - World War Should

2. World War II Combat- Road to Berlin!

in XBoX on Consoles
    World War II Combat- Road to Berlin!: I need an update for my World War II Combat "Road to Berlin" 2f77df74-7be8-464e-a4af-99b3d4ec0edd
  3. World War Z (Microsoft Store)

in XBoX on Windows
    World War Z (Microsoft Store): Hello, i bought a copy of World War Z to play on my PC, but when i go to install it from the Microsoft Store i get the following: [img] At First i was wondering if the game wasn't released on...
  4. World War Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World War Z: Am I able to turn off blood and gore in World War Z game similar to way i can for Call of Duty? 185a43d5-30c8-4e9a-8443-8d4e4b4aea9b
  5. xbox 360 controller pc wireless with World War Z

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 controller pc wireless with World War Z: Hi all, my controller works perfectly but strangely with World War Z does not respond to commands in the sense that I have no input, I do not understand why I do this... Do any of you have the...
  6. World War Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World War Z: I'm currently trying to launch World War Z but can't get past the launch screen. I've read online this is an issue for all 3 major platforms for a large amount of players. Anyone got an tips to...
  7. who else is looking forward to world war z tomorrow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    who else is looking forward to world war z tomorrow: Who else is looking forward to world war z tomorrow, i'm really looking forward to playing a few games even making some squads for it. just can't play till about 8to9pm due to little one running...
  8. World War Z Pre-Order failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World War Z Pre-Order failed: I pre-ordered world war z,and now i try to load it since it didnt say pre order,and it says it was refunded.I didnt do it,and no one else has access to my account anymore,(for almost the past...
  9. Anyone getting the World War Z game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone getting the World War Z game?: I'm thinking about it, but not sure... d72cda5c-25d4-410f-b812-1208564464cc
  10. Refund - Battlefield World War Bundle 50% Off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund - Battlefield World War Bundle 50% Off?: Hallo Microsoft Community, Im Augenblick ist der von kürzlich erworbene Artikel (Battlefield World War Bundle) um 50% reduziert - das im Angesicht des kurzen Zeitraumes nur schwer von mir zu...