how would i contact a dev?

Discus and support how would i contact a dev? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so my reply from the last qeustion had only one good answer in it: contact a dev. i don't know how to contact a dev (do they have a discord?)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Beau Beaudry, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Beau Beaudry
    Beau Beaudry Guest

so my reply from the last qeustion had only one good answer in it: contact a dev. i don't know how to contact a dev (do they have a discord?)

:)

Beau Beaudry, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Beau Beaudry Win User

Usually you just type in the name of the developer of the game and add support or contact us on your browser and then make sure you are in the official page or forum.
    alright so i just have one question: can you get someone to fix the microsoft store in sudbury (minecraft will not update no matter what i do)
  3. Smwutches Win User

Find the website for the developer you're needing to contact and they should have contact information there.
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Usually you just type in the name of the developer of the game and add support or contact us on your browser and then make sure you are in the official page or forum.
  6. XBF George L Win User

How to contact

Hello!

You can also try :

United Kingdom

Hours of operation: Monday-Friday:
    08:00-21:00

Saturday: 08:00-19:00

Sunday: 09:00-17:00

Phone Numbers

020 7365 9792 or 0800
    587 1102

Hearing Impaired (TTY device): 0800 5871103
Thema:

1. how would i contact a dev? - Similar Threads - contact dev

2. Why can't I contact Microsoft? fault their end apparently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I contact Microsoft? fault their end apparently: Can't download from the store. Also fault from their end. 3b819963-e5de-4922-a436-72a12003ca5c
  3. I cannot get in contact with Xbox support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get in contact with Xbox support.: I've been trying to get my Xbox One X serviced as it will not turn on, I tried filling out the forms to do this however it keeps giving me an error saying I need to clear my cookies and try again....
  4. Don't know who to contact about my issue listed below, any support is greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't know who to contact about my issue listed below, any support is greatly appreciated: Hello, to begin the issue, I need to explain the background of what's happened up to this point. I apologize if this is not the correct area to post, but it's my last resort as I don't know where...
  5. contact

in XBoX on Consoles
    contact: i need to speak to someone urgently. I am going through the correct channels but it says i cant connect a4c316e5-f51e-47dc-8263-1b82a8e5d581
  6. Error message after two downloads on xbox 360, please arrange this and contact us.

in XboX Insiders
    Error message after two downloads on xbox 360, please arrange this and contact us.: I've got an xbox live gold on my xbox 360, and then I won two full spectrum warrior and Saints Row: Gat out of Hell games. I saved the download in my account as everyone does ... to download...
  7. My Series S will not turn on.¿How can i contact support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S will not turn on.¿How can i contact support?: Hi, i am from Argentina and i am having issues with my console. I triead to contact support by the meas provided by microsoft but with no avail. c7bd32dc-b9ad-4f01-8e2e-e469246be488
  8. Since the pdate of Flight Simlator I have been unable to run it or contact anyone at...

in XBoX on Windows
    Since the pdate of Flight Simlator I have been unable to run it or contact anyone at...: Long and short of it . Store reports my Digital Ownership needs to be installed, but install fails with message Something unex[ected happend, restarted device still not able. So Strt the game...
  9. I cannot get gold ultimate deal£1 for 3 months it tells me to contact support but they are...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot get gold ultimate deal£1 for 3 months it tells me to contact support but they are...: Help please someone thanks 6309d17f-62bb-42f3-af69-cf97a81aecf8
  10. How can I contact the devs of the unturned beta?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I contact the devs of the unturned beta?: I want to give them some feedback about the bats and a few things I what to suggest changing but I don’t know how I can contact them submitted by /u/MonsterHunter6353 [link] [comments]