How would YOU make video games better?

Discus and support How would YOU make video games better? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Achievements = Money or discounts on games 2a6b8eec-0b69-4801-afa0-cf60b2a563fc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LFC JAY E 9193, Oct 9, 2019.

1. How would YOU make video games better?

Achievements = Money or discounts on games

:)

LFC JAY E 9193, Oct 9, 2019
  2. NLbawz Win User

Longer develop time, thats one of the main factors screwing up potentially good games. Lootboxes need to frig off aswell
  3. KrisKarl Win User

Definitely should allow grinders like me to earn the same sweet stuff people are buying. Money shouldn't rule the games.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I'm making the Develorpers and Studios have focus in the Game and no in Loot Money thinks
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Remove the lootboxes so you need to grind to get skins and stuff then just buy it
  6. Drizzle 084 Win User

I dont think I would change anything. Gaming is an imperfect science but what it has grown to be over the last ~50 years is amazing. I cant wait to see what happens next.
Thema:

1. How would YOU make video games better? - Similar Threads - video games better

2. Video games that are too short

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video games that are too short: Dead Risings games they need more missions and no time limit 23489172-b61f-4b2b-b6e3-9d8de2b76245
  3. Video Games = Violence?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games = Violence?: Games dont make people violent or rob banks etc People do. You need to be a bad person to begin with OR possibly vulnerable in some way so you perceive the game as ok for real life. So violence...
  4. What are some of your old video games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some of your old video games?: silent hill resident evil 810e8d8d-3dbf-4951-badf-66e8dd82c29f
  5. Video Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games: Hello, when i log onto my Xbos 360 to play GTA 5, it comes up with a "Game Error" and says the disc in unreadable. however i do not own a hard copy of GTA 5 and i have it downloaded on my hard...
  6. Video game antagonist you actually like.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video game antagonist you actually like.: he is my favourite, love him! 3422562f-0c08-435c-8304-e05eee69332c
  7. The take down of my "inappropriate video or game clip"

in XBoX on Consoles
    The take down of my "inappropriate video or game clip": Hello, my name is Ethan. This is regarding the take down of one of my videos I uploaded just recently. I am wondering why it was taken down and for what reason, as the video itself did not...
  8. Win 10 Game Launchers UI Glitching Bug (video)

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 10 Game Launchers UI Glitching Bug (video): Hey, ever since I installed new hardware (CPU, RAM, MB) I've been getting this visual glitching in different launchers like GOG, FFOnline, Minecraft and almost every other launcher. Literally have...
  9. Favorite Video Game Art Style/ Concept Art

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Video Game Art Style/ Concept Art: Halo/The Witcher 3/Bioshock would be my top picks. They all draw you in and its almost like another layer to the game. For me the best parts of the game are often the backgrounds and what is...
  10. Youtube video looks better than my XBone graphics, same game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube video looks better than my XBone graphics, same game: PC and XBone are both connected to the same TV. XB uses HDMI and the PC is just VGA. Take Halo 5 for example, It looks much better graphically on a youtube video than it does when I'm playing on...