How would YOU make video games better?

Discus and support How would YOU make video games better? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Achievements = Money or discounts on games 2a6b8eec-0b69-4801-afa0-cf60b2a563fc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LFC JAY E 9193, Oct 9, 2019.

1. How would YOU make video games better?

Achievements = Money or discounts on games

:)

LFC JAY E 9193, Oct 9, 2019
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

I don't so much mind the ingame stores selling things like skins etc, cosmetic items which give 0 advantage in the game itself. Although I do agree they are HIGHLY overpriced, such as in Fortnite. 1500 V-Bucks($20
    Canadian) for some cosmetic skin, it's insane! But they know kids will eat that stuff up....~smh~
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I was thinking a little bit more about this topic, and wanted to discuss more specifically this time around.

In my opinion, Sunset Overdrive was a great, fun game pretty much all around. If I could've made some changes, then I would've included a new game+ mode or at least give the option for save slots. Also, I would've preferred if they had a way to play the
    tower defense mode without having to play through the Chaos Squad minigames.

Another example that comes to mind right now is ReCore. I thought the concept and story were interesting, the movement was good, and the combat was simple but done fairly well too. The main problem I had with that game though was it clearly launched unfinished.
    There were areas that couldn't be accessed because you didn't have the T8NK bot, even though some of its parts could be unlocked. They should've given that game just a bit more time to launch it as the "Definitive Edition", especially since it included several
    bug fixes and tweaks too.
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

No micro transactions

Expand cross play

Giving games more time when released as I feel as a community we are too quick to start major negative feedback and quickly slate a game so it cant get back even when issues addressed most if player base has no intention to return
  5. Moneyboyjay7 Win User

I will look at all the most popular games and make a creative mixture of all of them and see if everyone likes it. And add stuff like: Create your own character and clothes. And maybe some battle royale. And free walk around.
  6. OG Gamer Win User

Simple question....or is it? Let's say you had a magic wand and you could change the general makeup of current and future games. What would you change? Use specific examples if you want but try to be broad as well.
    I would remove micro-transactions
Thema:

1. How would YOU make video games better? - Similar Threads - video games better

2. If you had to choose a video game to be stuck in for eternity, what would it be?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you had to choose a video game to be stuck in for eternity, what would it be?: GTA V world, dragonball fighter z world, forza horizon world and finally fallout world 0ea63437-67c0-4e76-8330-66422b01114d
  3. Star Wars Episode III: The Video Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Episode III: The Video Game: I heard that the new Xbox Scarrlett will host nearly every xbox game ever backwards compat. Is this true for Star Wars Episode 3: The Video Game? It's a classic, after all....
  4. Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.: I was wondering if there is a way to remove the mixer videos beside video games pinned to the home screen. I hate seeing them and have no interest in them. Thank you for any answers you give me...
  5. Nonviolence in video games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nonviolence in video games: I like games where I have the option to do a pacifist run - like in Undertale, although I often get very impatient at particularly hard parts and skip over the pacifist route. Whilst not...
  6. Predictability and unpredictability in video game design

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Predictability and unpredictability in video game design: Celeste and Dead Cells are two of my favorite video games. They're both games with high difficulty, platforming elements, and excellent pixel art. However, they're very different experiences to...
  7. This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar

in XboX Insiders
    This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar: [IMG] submitted by /u/ItsPharaohJoe [link] [comments]
  8. Favorite Video Game Collectibles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Video Game Collectibles: I have my special display corner for stuff I got for the 25th anniversary of Super Mario Bros. Unopened physical copy of the game included. That was my first game on a console, still love it....
  9. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  10. Youtube video looks better than my XBone graphics, same game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube video looks better than my XBone graphics, same game: PC and XBone are both connected to the same TV. XB uses HDMI and the PC is just VGA. Take Halo 5 for example, It looks much better graphically on a youtube video than it does when I'm playing on...