How yall feel about all the new games coming out? Just finished the outer worlds (good ass...

Discus and support How yall feel about all the new games coming out? Just finished the outer worlds (good ass... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/tommy_c_in_hd [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tommy_c_in_hd, Oct 28, 2019.

1. How yall feel about all the new games coming out? Just finished the outer worlds (good ass...

/u/tommy_c_in_hd, Oct 28, 2019
  2. mozmoz2009 Win User

Today is the day, which one did you pick and why?

Just finished outer worlds it is a great game so different ways to play and the story is good as well
  3. FusedFangirl423 Win User

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: The Outer Worlds, Afterparty, Subnautica, and More

I have started Subnautica but never got the chance to finish it. This is definitely a game changer, literally! I also see many good reviews for Outer Worlds, so I just might have to try it out.
  4. FusedFangirl423 Win User

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: The Outer Worlds, Afterparty, Subnautica, and More

I have started Subnautica but never got the chance to finish it. This is definitely a game changer, literally! I also see many good reviews for Outer Worlds, so I just might have to try it out.
  5. epicdp12 Win User

Best PC games that come with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Outer Worlds is a good game to play on PC. The graphics are pretty good.
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

What games are you all playing?

Honestly I'm still mainly just playing the Elder Scrolls Online. I have been meaning to try out the Outer Worlds though and now that I've finished uni for the year I might get a chance to.
Thema:

How yall feel about all the new games coming out? Just finished the outer worlds (good ass...

1. How yall feel about all the new games coming out? Just finished the outer worlds (good ass... - Similar Threads - yall feel games

2. As much as I like Red Dead Redemption 2. I don’t feel like it belongs in the apps section....

in XboX Insiders
    As much as I like Red Dead Redemption 2. I don’t feel like it belongs in the apps section....: [IMG] submitted by /u/ninthblock5 [link] [comments]
  3. me siento timado con el acceso anticipado a las ofertas del Black Friday[Translation-I feel...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    me siento timado con el acceso anticipado a las ofertas del Black Friday[Translation-I feel...: Hola a todos, como muchos ya sabrán las ventas de Black Friday están disponibles para todos, pero los que contábamos con gold o gamepass ultimate recibimos la ventaja de un par de días antes para...
  4. Just got my phone mount. Feels great not propping my phone up and breaking my neck to see...

in XboX Insiders
    Just got my phone mount. Feels great not propping my phone up and breaking my neck to see...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE [link] [comments]
  5. I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109

in XboX Insiders
    I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109: ... at least I hope. I bought an android phone from a friend to try it out and it’s been awesome, but I would love to try it on my data on my iPhone XS Max. submitted by /u/tobiasbluehimself...
  6. Can yall make fight night round 3, superman returns and 007 compatible too?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can yall make fight night round 3, superman returns and 007 compatible too?: It would be really cool if yall can make all the 007 gamee compatible to xbox one 3f3a6b71-78f1-48bd-9ba9-4499900f5488
  7. can yall help me with my free 1 month trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can yall help me with my free 1 month trial: can yall help me with my 1 month pass 75b9f6d2-2b09-45c3-9998-c7b1c358ee4c
  8. yeah yall need to ban MENNIG1 for hacking boosting aimbotting trolling spawn traping and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    yeah yall need to ban MENNIG1 for hacking boosting aimbotting trolling spawn traping and ...: plz ban MENNING1 a 4 like ban he is hacking aimbotting godmode going invisible going under the map he was flying telporting trolling team killing spawn trapping booting people off stealing care...
  9. FIX YALL *** buggy *** sthit like wtf I buy a game n it *** up n yall give me so much n then I ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX YALL *** buggy *** sthit like wtf I buy a game n it *** up n yall give me so much n then I ...: FIX YALL *** buggy *** sthit like wtf I buy a game n it *** up n yall give me so much n then I buy a game dlc n it glitches out n want let me play it like wtf e8f40c13-7f8e-42d1-a450-3bedfb53ccf1
  10. Why would yall chamge the limit option for the support team to rest my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why would yall chamge the limit option for the support team to rest my home xbox: Im highly upset on how yall guy changed on what you can do when im trying to rest my home to give to my friend that had for a long time now but he just got a new xbox so it didn’t transfer its...