HP Stream xbox control

Discus and support HP Stream xbox control in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; can i hook up a xbox 360 remote tp my hp stream laptop 330525c2-454a-47a3-84f1-d9b81f0b4939 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JonathanLeidinger, Apr 7, 2020.

1. HP Stream xbox control

can i hook up a xbox 360 remote tp my hp stream laptop

:)

JonathanLeidinger, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Zommer_A Win User

HP Stream xbox control

This can work, if you have the Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver.
  3. danfoy Win User

HP Stream xbox control

You can, but you'll need an Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver which is currently out of production. They're generally available secondhand on sites like eBay.

However, if your laptop has Bluetooth (or if you add Bluetooth functionality via a dongle), you can use the current line of Xbox One controllers with Windows without an adapter. Older controllers won't work as the Bluetooth functionality was added fairly
    recently. The new controllers also work with smartphones for the upcoming xCloud service (currently in beta) and even for other games.
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

Your Gaming Setup And Accessories

55 inch Hisense 4K UHD

Xbox One X

Elgato HD60 s

HP Stream Laptop

1TB External Hard Drive

HP Notebook
  5. HeadshotPenguin Win User

I DIDENT GET MY STUFF

Hi,

You should of received it by now if you were logged into Mixer when watching the stream.

How were you watching the stream, also is your Mixer account linked to your Xbox Live account?

HP
  6. ElGuaje Villa07 Win User

Xbox game streaming

Hi, your internet speed is perfectly fine for streaming from xbox to pc. I've used it and it's totally reliable especially if you plan to play mainly offline games.
    Thank you for the quick respone.

Does it matter about the spec of the windows 10 device? Or does that basically just mirror the image and its the xbox doing most of the work?

I only ask as my windows 10 device is not high spec its a hp pavilion x2 2 in 1 laptop. And it will only be used for game streaming.

Also can i use my xbox one wirleess controller to play games im streaming on my windows device? Or would i need to buy a seperate controller?
Thema:

HP Stream xbox control

1. HP Stream xbox control - Similar Threads - Stream control

2. Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.: I can't control my Xbox while console streaming when I connect my controller to my phone. The only button that works is b and all it does it log me out. I already updated the controller so that...
  3. Allow us to use the streaming app on mobile without pairing the controller

in XboX Insiders
    Allow us to use the streaming app on mobile without pairing the controller: My phone doesn't support wired Xbox one controller (i have the non-bluetooth one) so I'd connect my controller directly to my Xbox one which is in the next room and play it in my bedroom....
  4. problem in the streaming console on controler

in XboX Insiders
    problem in the streaming console on controler: problem in the streaming console my ipega PG-9129 controller has no way to press more than one button for example: when I click on the LT I cannot use the RT submitted by /u/Riantxo [link]...
  5. Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console: I have an XBOX Bluetooth controller paired to my Android 10 phone. I have current Xbox game streaming app installed. The app recognises the controller and I can connect to my Xbox One SAD on the...
  6. I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App: I can use my Xbox controller on my android device with bluetooth. The app works fine and I can play perfectly well. At the time I start playing in the app I cannot do anything with my controller....
  7. Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working?: So, I connect my controller to my phone (Xbox one S) and before streaming worked perfectly, not problems at all. But now I connect my controller to my phone and try to play, nothing happens... I...
  8. Need help connecting controller, xbox, and phone at once, and Game streaming from console.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting controller, xbox, and phone at once, and Game streaming from console.: I have been selected for project x cloud but I want to play games from my console on my phone? Can someone help me set this up? Because I cannot find clear instruction on how to do this. I'm also...
  9. Controller not working with stream help

in XboX Insiders
    Controller not working with stream help: My controller connects to my phone but ever since i got a new xbox my controller only controls my phone not my streaming xbox menu is there a setting i need to change submitted by...
  10. Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.: I've had no issues while streaming Netflix on my xbox with my headset connected. But anytime Im watching on Amazon Prime, every 15 minutes or so, my controller will shut off, even when its...